1. The compass point that is one point east of due south.
4. Having no fever.
12. Inquire about.
15. Someone who is morally reprehensible.
16. (formal) Ordinary and not refined.
17. Aircraft landing in bad weather in which the pilot is talked down by ground control using precision approach radar.
18. A condition (mostly in boys) characterized by behavioral and learning disorders.
19. The verbal act of urging on.
20. Thigh of a hog (usually smoked).
21. Lacking or deprive of the sense of hearing wholly or in part.
23. Hoop that covers a wheel.
25. A city in the European part of Russia.
27. Physical discomfort (as mild sickness or depression).
28. Someone who operates an aircraft.
31. (Akkadian) God of wisdom.
32. Greenish-yellow pear.
36. A small flat triangular bone in front of the knee that protects the knee joint.
38. A hard gray lustrous metallic element that is highly corrosion-resistant.
41. Brief episode in which the brain gets insufficient blood supply.
42. Small shrubby African tree having compound leaves and racemes of small fragrant green flowers.
43. Romanian violinist and composer (1881-1955).
46. Syndrome resulting from a serious acute (sometimes fatal) infection associated with the presence of staphylococcus.
47. (of securities) Not quoted on a stock exchange.
48. An official prosecutor for a judicial district.
49. A brittle silver-white metalloid element that is related to selenium and sulfur.
51. Machine tool for shaping metal or wood.
53. (Greek mythology) The rarified fluid said to flow in the veins of the Gods.
54. An Arabic speaking person who lives in Arabia or North Africa.
55. A silvery ductile metallic element found primarily in bauxite.
57. A rare heavy polyvalent metallic element that resembles manganese chemically and is used in some alloys.
58. Informal terms for a mother.
60. The United Nations agency concerned with atomic energy.
64. A diacritical mark (an inverted circumflex) placed above certain letters (such as c) to indicate pronunciation.
67. Weight to be borne or conveyed.
69. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
72. Jewish republic in southwestern Asia at eastern end of Mediterranean.
75. Capital and largest city of Iraq.
76. Being two more than fifty.
77. Any disease-producing agent especially a virus or bacterium or other microorganism.
80. Leaf or strip from a leaf of the talipot palm used in India for writing paper.
81. A boy or man.
82. The Palestinian uprising (beginning in 1987) against the Israeli occupation of the West Bank and Gaza Strip.
83. A coenzyme derived from the B vitamin nicotinic acid.
1. Any of a number of fishes of the family Carangidae.
2. A Chadic language spoken in northern Nigeria.
3. Tropical starchy tuberous root.
4. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
5. Genus of South and Central American heathlike evergreen shrubs.
6. The compass point midway between northeast and east.
7. A hunt in which beaters force the game to flee in the direction of the hunter.
8. Chew the cuds.
9. A river in southeastern France.
10. In a straight unbroken line of descent from parent to child.
11. The administration of a strong electric current that passes through the brain to induce convulsions and coma.
12. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
13. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
14. God of love and erotic desire.
22. Gases ejected from an engine as waste products.
24. A young woman making her debut into society.
26. The face or front of a building.
29. Set up for use.
30. Show a response or a reaction to something.
33. Essential oil or perfume obtained from flowers.
34. East Indian tree whose leaves are used for fodder.
35. Melon having yellowish rind and whitish flesh.
37. A tricycle (usually propelled by pedalling).
39. British politician (born in the United States) who was the first woman to sit in the British House of Commons (1879-1964).
40. A heavy odorless colorless gas formed during respiration and by the decomposition of organic substances.
44. The iridescent internal layer of a mollusk shell.
45. Wrap us in a cerecloth, as of a corpse.
50. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
52. Small genus of South American trees yielding latex.
56. Denoting a quantity consisting of six items or units.
59. Strong and sharp.
61. Remote in manner.
62. A city in southern Turkey on the Seyhan River.
63. A radioactive gaseous element formed by the disintegration of radium.
65. The largest continent with 60% of the earth's population.
66. A cap with a flat circular top and a visor.
68. In bed.
70. Offering fun and gaiety.
71. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
73. A local computer network for communication between computers.
74. The 21st letter of the Greek alphabet.
78. (astronomy) A measure of time defined by Earth's orbital motion.
79. A rare silvery (usually trivalent) metallic element.