1. The 7th letter of the Greek alphabet.
4. A tub in which clothes or linens can be washed.
11. The leg from the knee to foot.
15. A light touch or stroke.
16. An amine containing the double bond linkage -C=C-N-.
17. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
18. Jordan's port.
20. Cactus having yellow flowers and purple fruits.
21. Oval reproductive body of a fowl (especially a hen) used as food.
22. Informal terms for a mother.
23. A law passed by US Congress to prevent employees from being injured or contracting diseases in the course of their employment.
25. Spanish singer noted for his ballads and love songs (born in 1943).
28. A genus of Mustelidae.
29. (computer science) A system of world-wide electronic communication in which a computer user can compose a message at one terminal that is generated at the recipient's terminal when he logs in.
33. Avatar of Vishnu.
37. Very light colored.
39. A colorless and odorless inert gas.
40. An official prosecutor for a judicial district.
42. The month following October and preceding December.
43. South American wood sorrel cultivated for its edible tubers.
44. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
45. Follower of Rastafarianism.
47. A member of an Iroquoian people formerly living around Cayuga Lake in New York state.
50. A small pellet fired from an air rifle or BB gun.
52. A member of a North American people formerly living in the Colorado river valley in Arizona.
54. (informal) Being satisfactory or in satisfactory condition.
55. Any of various coarse shrubby plants of the genus Iva with small greenish flowers.
56. Expandable metal or wooden wedge used by printers to lock up a form within a chase.
58. A bicycle with two sets of pedals and two seats.
60. Flat-topped or rounded inflorescence characteristic of the family Umbelliferae in which the individual flower stalks arise from about the same point.
63. In great numbers.
65. A language of Australian aborigines.
68. The Japanese art of folding paper into shapes representing objects (e.g., flowers or birds).
72. A unit of pain intensity.
73. Excellent and delightful in all respects.
76. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
77. A graphical record of electric currents associated with muscle contractions.
78. (plural) Rare collector's items.
79. (aeronautical) Pertaining to the tail section of a plane.
80. A column of light (as from a beacon).
81. A barge or barge-like vessel used for dredging.
82. An annual award for outstanding achievements in television.
1. Mild yellow Dutch cheese made in balls.
2. The basic unit of money in Bangladesh.
3. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
4. Small carnivorous mammal with short legs and elongated body and neck.
5. An associate degree in nursing.
6. The capital and largest city of Yemen.
7. Group insurance that entitles members to services of participating hospitals and clinics and physicians.
8. A native American tent.
9. Not subjected to an aging process.
10. Having a belly.
11. Conqueror of Gaul and master of Italy (100-44 BC).
12. East Indian cereal grass whose seed yield a somewhat bitter flour, a staple in the Orient.
13. The capital and largest city of Mongolia.
14. A strong-smelling plant from whose dried leaves a number of euphoriant and hallucinogenic drugs are prepared.
19. American pioneer and hero of the Texas Revolution (1796-1836).
24. A period of time equal to 1/24th of a day.
26. A trivalent metallic element of the rare earth group.
27. A constitutional monarchy in southeastern Asia on Borneo and the Malay Peninsula.
30. A Portuguese province on the south coast of China and two islands in the South China Sea.
31. A sharp hand gesture (resembling a blow).
32. An Arabic speaking person who lives in Arabia or North Africa.
34. A nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug (trade name Ansaid) that is administered only orally.
35. Causing or able to cause motion.
36. Evergreen Indian shrub with vivid yellow flowers whose bark is used in tanning.
38. Similar to the giraffe but smaller with much shorter neck and stripe on the legs.
41. A member of the Caddo people who formerly lived in the Dakotas west of the Missouri river.
46. A public promotion of some product or service.
48. A circumscribed inflammatory and often suppurating lesion on the skin or an internal mucous surface resulting in necrosis of tissue.
49. A person serving a prison sentence.
51. 4-wheeled motor vehicle.
53. A soft white precious univalent metallic element having the highest electrical and thermal conductivity of any metal.
57. (Akkadian) God of wisdom.
59. Be in contradiction with.
61. A benign tumor composed of muscle tissue.
62. Smelling like bilge water.
64. A French river.
66. The sixth month of the civil year.
67. A harp used by ancient Greeks for accompaniment.
69. (Old Testament) In Judeo-Christian mythology.
70. Injure or wound seriously and leave permanent disfiguration or mutilation.
71. In an idle manner.
74. Either of two folds of skin that can be moved to cover or open the eye.
75. (of roads) Made of logs laid down crosswise.