1. The bill in a restaurant.
4. Consent reluctantly.
11. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
15. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
16. Absence of the sense of smell (as by damage to olfactory nasal tissue or the olfactory nerve or by obstruction of the nasal passages).
17. Advanced in years.
18. Hungarian choreographer who developed Labanotation (1879-1958).
20. A compartment in a stable where a single animal is confined and fed.
21. Profane or obscene expression usually of surprise or anger.
22. A person who lacks confidence, is irresolute and wishy-washy.
24. Experiencing a sudden sense of danger.
26. Extremely pleasing.
28. Type genus of the Gavidae.
29. A village in eastern Ireland (northwest of Dublin).
36. An Asian river between China and Russia.
37. An independent state within the British Commonwealth located on the Fiji Islands.
38. An annual award by the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences for achievements in motion picture production and performance.
41. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
42. (of molten metal or glass) Formed by pouring or pressing into a mold n 1.
44. (law) A comprehensive term for any proceeding in a court of law whereby an individual seeks a legal remedy.
45. In bed.
48. Imperial dynasty that ruled China (most of the time) from 206 BC to 221 and expanded its boundaries and developed its bureaucracy.
50. (linguistics) Relating to the ablative case.
52. Issue or terminate (in a specified way, state, etc.).
56. A room or establishment where alcoholic drinks are served over a counter.
57. United States choreographer noted for his use of African elements (born in 1931).
59. A woman hired to suckle a child of someone else.
62. The side of an object that is opposite its front.
65. Favoring one person or side over another.
69. Used of persons.
72. An amino acid that is found in the central nervous system.
73. A human female who does housework.
74. Wheelwork consisting of a connected set of rotating gears by which force is transmitted or motion or torque is changed.
77. A former monetary unit in Great Britain.
78. A cap with a flat circular top and a visor.
79. Give an education to.
80. (Irish) Mother of the ancient Irish gods.
1. A fine grained mineral having a soft soapy feel and consisting of hydrated magnesium silicate.
2. Any culture medium that uses agar as the gelling agent.
3. Being or befitting or characteristic of an infant.
4. The capital and largest city of Yemen.
5. An organization of independent states to promote international peace and security.
6. Enjoying or affording comforting warmth and shelter especially in a small space.
7. Standard time in the 6th time zone west of Greenwich, reckoned at the 90th meridian.
8. A benevolent aspect of Devi.
9. Distance measured in miles.
10. A narrative song with a recurrent refrain.
11. The Oceanic language spoken by the Maori people in New Zealand.
12. Small terrestrial lizard of warm regions of the Old World.
13. An elaborate party (often outdoors).
14. A condition (mostly in boys) characterized by behavioral and learning disorders.
19. A capacitance unit equal to one billion farads.
23. A small pellet fired from an air rifle or BB gun.
25. The eleventh month of the civil year.
27. The seventh month of the Moslem calendar.
30. Pertaining to or resembling amoebae.
31. Prolific Flemish baroque painter.
32. A tax on employees and employers that is used to fund the Social Security system.
33. Remove from the bar.
34. Any of several plants of the genus Manihot having fleshy roots yielding a nutritious starch.
35. Either of a pair of thick-walled tubes that carry urine from the kidney to the urinary bladder.
39. Singing jazz.
40. A member of an American Indian peoples of NE South America and the Lesser Antilles.
43. The inner and thicker of the two bones of the human leg between the knee and ankle.
46. An intensely radioactive metallic element that occurs in minute amounts in uranium ores.
47. A white metallic element that burns with a brilliant light.
49. The form of theological rationalism that believes in God on the basis of reason without reference to revelation.
51. Softly bright or radiant.
53. Medium-sized tree-dwelling monkey of the Amazon basin.
54. (geology) Deposited or arranged in horizontal layers.
55. The organ of sight (`peeper' is an informal term for `eye').
58. Owing or owed feudal allegiance and service.
60. The branch of computer science that deal with writing computer programs that can solve problems creatively.
61. An ugly evil-looking old woman.
63. United States tennis player who was the first Black to win United States and English singles championships (1943-1993).
64. A boy or man.
66. A island in the Netherlands Antilles that is the top of an extinct volcano.
67. Very dark black.
68. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
70. Electrical conduction through a gas in an applied electric field.
71. An independent agency of the United States government responsible for collecting and coordinating intelligence and counterintelligence activities abroad in the national interest.
75. A soft yellow malleable ductile (trivalent and univalent) metallic element.
76. A brittle gray crystalline element that is a semiconducting metalloid (resembling silicon) used in transistors.