1. Type genus of the Muridae.
4. Liable to sin.
12. An orange-brown antelope of southeast Africa.
15. Electrical conduction through a gas in an applied electric field.
16. Squeeze together.
17. The month following March and preceding May.
18. (Old Testament) A son of Jacob and forefather of one of the tribes of Israel.
19. Having a broad or rounded end.
20. Large brownish-green New Zealand parrot.
21. A compartment in front of a motor vehicle where driver sits.
22. The basic unit of money in Bangladesh.
24. Relating to the use of or having the nature of an interrogation.
26. A legal document codifying the result of deliberations of a committee or society or legislative body.
28. A republic in northwestern Africa on the Mediterranean Sea.
31. A ductile silvery-white ductile ferromagnetic trivalent metallic element of the rare earth group.
33. A state in midwestern United States.
34. Submerged aquatic plant having narrow leaves and small flowers.
35. An aggressive remark directed at a person like a missile and intended to have a telling effect.
39. A training program to prepare college students to be commissioned officers.
42. A unit of weight equivalent to 1000 kilograms.
43. A Muslim or Hindu mendicant monk who is regarded as a holy man.
44. A particular geographical region of indefinite boundary (usually serving some special purpose or distinguished by its people or culture or geography).
45. A high-crowned black cap (usually made of felt or sheepskin) worn by men in Turkey and Iran and the Caucasus.
47. A small cake leavened with yeast.
48. Lead someone in the wrong direction.
50. A state of southwestern India.
52. A decree that prohibits something.
53. Stem of the rattan palm used for making canes and umbrella handles.
56. (Irish) Mother of the ancient Irish gods.
57. Being one more than fifty.
59. An official prosecutor for a judicial district.
61. Delivered from danger.
65. Deciduous South African tree having large odd-pinnate leaves and profuse fragrant orange-yellow flowers.
69. A region of central Europe rich in deposits of coal and iron ore.
72. Weapons considered collectively.
74. An indehiscent fruit derived from a single ovary having one or many seeds within a fleshy wall or pericarp.
75. Pathetically lacking in force or effectiveness.
76. Proceed or issue forth, as from a source.
78. A rotating disk shaped to convert circular into linear motion.
79. An organic compound that contains a hydroxyl group bonded to a carbon atom which in turn is doubly bonded to another carbon atom.
80. Wandering freely.
81. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
1. Made from residue of grapes or apples after pressing.
2. The chief solid component of mammalian urine.
3. A device (trade name Aqua-Lung) that lets divers breathe under water.
4. A genus of Bothidae.
5. An inactive volcano in Sicily.
6. A hard brittle blue-white multivalent metallic element.
7. An esoteric or occult matter that is traditionally secret.
8. Aromatic bulb used as seasoning.
9. A unit of heat equal to the amount of heat required to raise one pound of water one degree Fahrenheit at one atmosphere pressure.
10. German physicist who studied cathode rays (1862-1947).
11. The Uralic language spoken by the Yeniseian people.
12. Small deciduous Asiatic tree bearing large red or orange edible astringent fruit.
13. Affording unobstructed entrance and exit.
14. (informal) Exceptionally good.
23. A Dravidian language spoken in southern India.
25. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
27. Stout-bodied insect with large membranous wings.
29. Disability of walking due to crippling of the legs or feet.
30. Animal food for browsing or grazing.
32. A member of one of the four divisions of the prehistoric Greeks.
36. Jordan's port.
37. A ribbon used as a decoration.
38. Wild geese.
40. A unit of magnetic flux density equal to one weber per square meter.
41. Any of various spiny trees or shrubs of the genus Acacia.
46. Ratio of the hypotenuse to the opposite side.
49. Enthusiastic approval.
51. The branch of computer science that deal with writing computer programs that can solve problems creatively.
54. The act of turning aside suddenly.
55. A Hindu disciple of a swami.
58. Capital of Armenia.
60. A city in northwestern Switzerland.
62. East Indian tree yielding a resin used medicinally and burned as incense.
63. A member of a Turkic people of Uzbekistan and neighboring areas.
64. The capital and largest city of Bangladesh.
66. A theocratic republic in the Middle East in western Asia.
67. Projectiles to be fired from a gun.
68. A Tibetan or Mongolian priest of Lamaism.
70. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
71. God of love and erotic desire.
73. An emotional response that has been acquired by conditioning.
77. A state in east central United States.