1. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
4. Characterized by friendship and good will.
12. A light touch or stroke.
15. A humorous anecdote or remark.
16. Given to haughty disregard of others.
17. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
18. A resident of Utah.
20. The period of time during which you are absent from work or duty.
21. Tag the base runner to get him out.
22. (Akkadian) God of wisdom.
23. Type genus of the Artamidae.
25. Small shrubby African tree having compound leaves and racemes of small fragrant green flowers.
28. A narrow headband or strip of ribbon worn as a headband.
30. The father of your father or mother.
32. Take away a part from.
36. A Loloish language.
37. Having nine hinged bands of bony plates.
40. Any of various large keen-sighted diurnal birds of prey noted for their broad wings and strong soaring flight.
41. Declare invalid.
43. A coffee cake flavored with orange rind and raisins and almonds.
46. A light curved skeleton to spread out a skirt.
47. The capital and largest city of Niger.
49. Type genus of the Aceraceae.
50. European strong-scented perennial herb with gray-green bitter-tasting leaves.
51. A sweetened beverage of diluted fruit juice.
52. A rare silvery (usually trivalent) metallic element.
53. Resembling a berry.
58. A region of Malaysia in northeastern Borneo.
59. A member of a rural Finnish people living in eastern Russia.
63. The capital and largest city of Bangladesh.
67. Either of 2 species of the genus Roridula.
69. The basic monetary unit of most members of the European Union (introduced in 1999).
70. Full of life and energy.
73. An Iranian language spoken in Afghanistan.
74. (Greek mythology) God of love.
75. A person who knows or apprehends.
76. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
77. Fraught with extreme danger.
78. United by being of the same opinion.
79. A network of intersecting blood vessels or intersecting nerves or intersecting lymph vessels.
1. A fit of shivering.
2. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
3. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
4. Very small free-living arachnid that is parasitic on animals or plants.
5. A very attractive or seductive looking woman.
6. Being one more than three.
7. Not agitated.
8. A member of the people inhabiting the Aleutian Islands and western Alaska.
9. Favoring one person or side over another.
10. The basic unit of money in Bulgaria.
11. A Christian recluse.
12. (Irish) Mother of the Tuatha De Danann.
13. By bad luck.
14. A small cake leavened with yeast.
19. A transuranic element that has not been found in nature.
24. A unit of dry measure used in Egypt.
26. (Old Testament) The wife of Abraham and mother of Isaac.
27. Ancient city is southeastern Italy where Hannibal defeated the Romans in 216 BC.
29. A colorless odorless gaseous element that give a red glow in a vacuum tube.
31. Insectivorous usually semiaquatic web-footed amphibian with smooth moist skin and long hind legs.
33. 100 agorot equal 1 shekel.
34. A target used in archery.
35. A native American tent.
38. The cry made by sheep.
39. The elementary stages of any subject (usually plural).
42. Having legs of a specified kind or number.
44. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
45. An Arabic speaking person who lives in Arabia or North Africa.
48. A skullcap worn by religious Jews (especially at prayer).
54. (of a young animal) Abandoned by its mother and raised by hand.
55. A cloth used as a head covering (and veil and shawl) by Muslim and Hindu women.
56. Having a melody (as distinguished from recitative).
57. Somewhat ill or prone to illness.
60. A voluptuously beautiful young woman.
61. A wrong action attributable to bad judgment or ignorance or inattention.
62. The taste experience when a savoury condiment is taken into the mouth.
64. A group of biological taxa or species that share features inherited from a common ancestor.
65. A unit of weight for precious stones = 200 mg.
66. Any organic compound containing the group -CONH2.
68. Explorer and United States naval officer.
71. A member of a people living in southern Benin and Togo and southeastern Ghana.
72. Towards the side away from the wind.