1. A syndrome that occurs in many women from 2 to 14 days before the onset of menstruation.
4. A cut of pork ribs with much of the meat trimmed off.
12. North American republic containing 50 states - 48 conterminous states in North America plus Alaska in northwest North America and the Hawaiian Islands in the Pacific Ocean.
15. The syllable naming the sixth (submediant) note of a major or minor scale in solmization.
16. Moths whose larvae are cutworms.
17. The sound made by a gentle blow.
18. An agency of the United Nations affiliated with the World Bank.
19. (commerce) The period of time permitted by commercial usage for the payment of a bill of exchange (especially a foreign bill of exchange).
20. Jordan's port.
22. Pig-sized tailless South American amphibious rodent with partly webbed feet.
24. Hungarian composer of light operas (1870-1948).
25. Pertaining to or resembling amoebae.
28. The basic unit of money in Thailand.
29. A state in New England.
31. Being one more than one.
33. A doctor's degree in religion.
35. A white metallic element that burns with a brilliant light.
38. European herb resembling vetch.
41. A son who has the same first name as his father.
43. Of or relating to the stomach and intestines.
45. A member of the Algonquian people formerly inhabiting the Maritime Provinces of Canada.
46. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
49. The cry made by sheep.
50. Type genus of the Marattiaceae.
52. A person forced to flee from home or country.
57. United States naval officer and historian (1840-1914).
58. A soft white precious univalent metallic element having the highest electrical and thermal conductivity of any metal.
60. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
61. A body of (usually fresh) water surrounded by land.
62. A Kachinic language.
66. A hard gray lustrous metallic element that is highly corrosion-resistant.
69. The sixth month of the civil year.
70. American professional baseball player who hit more home runs than Babe Ruth (born in 1934).
72. A battle between the successors of Alexander the Great (301 BC).
74. The villain in William Shakespeare's tragedy who tricked Othello into murdering his wife.
75. (Greek mythology) Greek god of darkness who dwelt in the underworld.
77. The capital of Western Samoa.
78. The biblical name for ancient Syria.
79. Give advice to.
80. (Babylonian) God of wisdom and agriculture and patron of scribes and schools.
1. A folded part (as a fold of skin or muscle).
2. A woman of refinement.
3. A person who makes things.
4. A device (trade name Aqua-Lung) that lets divers breathe under water.
5. Large African antelope with long straight nearly upright horns.
6. Essential oil or perfume obtained from flowers.
7. Type genus of the Ranidae.
8. (computer science) A coding system that incorporates extra parity bits in order to detect errors.
9. Desert shrub of Syria and Arabia having small white flowers.
10. Being nine more than forty.
11. Any of numerous local fertility and nature deities worshipped by ancient Semitic peoples.
12. A resident of Utah.
13. A region of Malaysia in northeastern Borneo.
14. Remote and separate physically or socially.
21. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
23. In the same place (used when citing a reference).
26. (astronomy) The angular distance of a celestial point measured westward along the celestial equator from the zenith crossing.
27. Rapacious seabird that pursues weaker birds to make them drop their prey.
30. A Hindu prince or king in India.
32. A monocotyledonous genus of the family Iridaceae.
34. Lacking or deprive of the sense of hearing wholly or in part.
36. A water wheel with buckets attached to the rim.
37. A string of more than 3,000 islands east of Asia extending 1,300 miles between the Sea of Japan and the western Pacific Ocean.
39. Any of a number of fishes of the family Carangidae.
40. The district occupied entirely by the city of Washington.
42. Avatar of Vishnu.
44. The act of swimming.
47. A unit of absorbed ionizing radiation equal to 100 ergs per gram of irradiated material.
48. A language spoken by the Atakapa people of the Gulf coast of Louisiana and Texas.
51. Italian violin maker in Cremona.
53. Organized persecution of an ethnic group (especially Jews).
54. 1 species.
55. On a ship, train, plane or other vehicle.
56. A state in midwestern United States.
59. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
63. Kamarupan languages spoken in northeastern India and western Burma.
64. A desert in central Asia.
65. An onerous or difficult concern.
67. Antelope with white markings like a harness and twisted horns.
68. (Old Testament) The eldest son of Isaac who would have inherited the Covenant that God made with Abraham and that Abraham passed on to Isaac.
71. Rate of revolution of a motor.
73. A health resort near a spring or at the seaside.
76. A toxic nonmetallic element related to sulfur and tellurium.