1. Armor plate that protects the chest.
5. Herbs of temperate regions.
12. The bill in a restaurant.
15. (of persons) Highest in rank or authority or office.
16. Relating to or caused by wind.
17. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
18. Tree of low-lying coastal areas of southeastern United States having glossy leaves and racemes of fragrant white flowers.
19. The batting turn of a cricket player or team.
20. An undergarment worn by women to support their breasts.
21. In the shape of a coil.
23. (Akkadian) God of wisdom.
24. (anatomy) Of or relating to a cavity or chamber in the body (especially one of the upper chambers of the heart).
26. Type genus of the Caviidae.
28. A mountain peak in the southern Sinai Peninsula (7,500 feet high).
30. A crystalline metallic element not found in nature.
32. A bluish-white lustrous metallic element.
33. Letters and packages that are transported by aircraft.
37. The shape of a raised edge of a more or less circular object.
39. A soft white precious univalent metallic element having the highest electrical and thermal conductivity of any metal.
42. God of fire.
43. Not elegant or graceful in expression.
48. Fermented alcoholic beverage similar to but heavier than beer.
49. Surround so as to force to give up.
51. A gonadotropic hormone that is secreted by the anterior pituitary.
52. Swedish oceanographer who recognized the role of the Coriolis effect on ocean currents (1874-1954).
54. A primeval personification of air and breath.
55. 16 ounces.
56. A silvery ductile metallic element found primarily in bauxite.
57. A woody climbing usually tropical plant.
58. A large continuous extent of land.
61. Most important element.
63. A metric unit of volume equal to one tenth of a liter.
64. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
65. A fastener (as a buckle or hook) that is used to hold two things together.
67. A town in western Washington.
71. An internal representation of the world.
74. The state of matter distinguished from the solid and liquid states by.
75. A short novel.
78. An Arabic speaking person who lives in Arabia or North Africa.
79. 10 hao equal 1 dong.
80. Resembling or characteristic of or appropriate to an elegy.
81. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
82. Of southern Europe.
83. Remorse for your past conduct.
84. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
1. Informal terms for a meal.
2. The act of grasping.
3. Of or relating to a seizure or convulsion.
4. A city in central southwestern Iran.
5. Following surreptitiously.
6. Adult female chicken.
7. Lacking companions or companionship.
8. A name that has been assumed temporarily.
9. Estrangement from god.
10. Italian violinist (1782-1840).
11. An insect or other arthropod between molts.
12. A sock with a separation for the big toe.
13. A city in northern India.
14. Any of numerous local fertility and nature deities worshipped by ancient Semitic peoples.
22. Fly a plane.
25. A narrow elongated opening or fissure between two symmetrical parts.
27. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
29. A state in midwestern United States.
31. A medium (art or business) that disseminates moving pictures.
34. Small terrestrial lizard of warm regions of the Old World.
35. Situated away from an area's coast or border.
36. Of or relating to the spleen.
38. American Revolutionary leader from Virginia whose objections led to the drafting of the Bill of Rights (1725-1792).
40. A Mid-Atlantic state.
41. A river that rises in western New Mexico and flows westward through southern Arizona to become a tributary of the Colorado River.
44. Greek lyric poet remembered for his odes (518?-438? BC).
45. United States labor organizer who ran for President as a socialist (1855-1926).
46. A corporation authorized by Congress to provide a secondary market for residential mortgages.
47. Belonging to or prescribed for celiac disease.
50. Old World shorebird with long pointed wings and short legs.
53. The capital of the Democratic Republic of the Congo on the Congo river opposite Brazzaville.
59. Biennial weed in Europe and America having large pinnate leaves and yellow flowers and a bitter and somewhat poisonous root.
60. Dried root of two plants of the genus Polygala containing an irritating saponin.
62. A region of northeastern France famous for its wines.
66. Type genus of the Percidae.
68. South African term for `boss'.
69. A program under which employees regularly accumulate shares and may ultimately assume control of the company.
70. Divisible by two.
72. A flat-bottomed volcanic crater that was formed by an explosion.
73. A French abbot.
76. United States sculptor and architect whose public works include the memorial to veterans of the Vietnam War in Washington (born in 1959).
77. Resinlike substance secreted by certain lac insects.