1. The last (12th) month of the year.
4. (of plants) Having tufts of soft woolly hairs.
12. An undergarment worn by women to support their breasts.
15. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
16. Disarrange or rumple.
17. The act of slowing down or falling behind.
18. A coffee cake flavored with orange rind and raisins and almonds.
20. The content of cognition.
22. An associate degree in nursing.
28. A painful emotion resulting from an awareness of inadequacy or guilt.
29. A landlocked desert republic in north-central Africa.
31. The compass point midway between east and southeast.
33. A metric unit of length equal to one hundredth of a meter.
36. A colorless and odorless inert gas.
37. Type genus of the Percidae.
39. A theocratic republic in the Middle East in western Asia.
41. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
43. The longer of the two telegraphic signals used in Morse code.
46. The sixth month of the civil year.
47. Of or relating to the stomach and intestines.
48. Having the equatorial diameter greater than the polar diameter.
49. Imperial dynasty that ruled China (most of the time) from 206 BC to 221 and expanded its boundaries and developed its bureaucracy.
50. To force onto another.
51. Essential oil or perfume obtained from flowers.
52. Advanced in years.
56. A radioactive transuranic element.
57. How long something has existed.
58. The cry made by sheep.
61. Moderate-sized Asiatic moth whose larvae feed on mulberry leaves and produce silk.
70. Wild sheep of northern Africa.
71. Evidencing the possession of inside information.
74. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
75. (computer science) A graphic symbol (usually a simple picture) that denotes a program or a command or a data file or a concept in a graphical user interface.
76. A republic in northwestern South America.
77. Relating to a recently developed fashion or style.
78. The taste experience when a savoury condiment is taken into the mouth.
79. Distance measured in the aggregate number of yards.
80. (Irish) Mother of the ancient Irish gods.
1. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
2. A feeling of strong eagerness (usually in favor of a person or cause).
3. A compartment in front of a motor vehicle where driver sits.
4. A federal agency established to regulate the release of new foods and health-related products.
5. Being one more than fifty.
6. A mouth or mouthlike opening.
7. (Greek mythology) Fire-breathing she-monster with a lion's head and a goat's body and a serpent's tail.
8. Give over.
9. Being or passing over or across the sea.
10. Relating to or characteristic of or occurring on the sea or ships.
11. Angular distance above the horizon (especially of a celestial object).
12. Expletives used informally as intensifiers.
13. East Indian cereal grass whose seed yield a somewhat bitter flour, a staple in the Orient.
14. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
19. A general anesthetic (not a barbiturate) that is administered intravenously or intramuscularly.
21. The small projection of a mammary gland.
23. A colorless element that is one of the six inert gasses.
24. An expression of greeting.
25. Resinlike substance secreted by certain lac insects.
26. A midwestern state in north central United States in the Great Lakes region.
27. A public promotion of some product or service.
30. Of or relating to a creed.
32. German statesman who served as chancellor of Germany (born in 1918).
34. Disparaging terms for the common people.
35. Be inherent in something.
38. Make understand.
40. A long noosed rope used to catch animals.
42. An unofficial association of people or groups.
44. A training program to prepare college students to be commissioned officers.
45. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
53. A gradual decline (in size or strength or power or number).
54. A column of light (as from a beacon).
55. A male servant (especially a footman).
59. The sensation that results when olfactory receptors in the nose are stimulated by particular chemicals in gaseous form.
60. A state in midwestern United States.
62. Predatory black-and-white toothed whale with large dorsal fin.
63. An elementary particle with a negative charge and a half-life of 2 microsecond.
64. A ruler of the Inca Empire (or a member of his family).
65. Cuddling and kissing.
66. A cruel wicked and inhuman person.
67. God of love and erotic desire.
68. Very dark black.
69. An informal term for a father.
72. (often followed by `of') A large number or amount or extent.
73. An agency of the United Nations affiliated with the World Bank.