1. 10 hao equal 1 dong.
4. A literary language of Chinese Turkestan (named for one of the sons of Genghis Khan).
12. A federal agency that supervises carriers that transport goods and people between states.
15. Syndrome resulting from a serious acute (sometimes fatal) infection associated with the presence of staphylococcus.
16. Yellow-flowered primrose native to Alps.
17. A toilet in England.
18. A member of the extinct Algonquian people formerly living in northern Indiana and southern Michigan.
20. Administer an oil or ointment to.
22. A popular tourist area in northwestern England including England's largest lake and highest mountain.
25. A very poisonous metallic element that has three allotropic forms.
28. An intensely radioactive metallic element that occurs in minute amounts in uranium ores.
31. A member of an Iroquoian people formerly living on the south shore of Lake Erie in northern Ohio and northwest Pennsylvania and western New York.
33. (Old Testament) The eldest son of Isaac who would have inherited the Covenant that God made with Abraham and that Abraham passed on to Isaac.
35. Wish harm upon.
39. Small often spiny insectivorous mammal of Madagascar.
40. An informal term for a father.
42. Concerning those not members of the clergy.
43. An informal debt instrument.
44. An extreme state of adversity.
48. (Greek mythology) The Muse of history.
50. A deposit of valuable ore occurring within definite boundaries separating it from surrounding rocks.
51. Strike with disgust or revulsion.
52. The capital and largest city of Nepal.
55. (usually followed by `to') Having the necessary means or skill or know-how or authority to do something.
57. Informal terms for a mother.
58. A Kwa language spoken by the Yoruba people in southwestern Nigeria.
59. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
60. A Kwa language spoken in Ghana and the Ivory Coast.
63. A distinctive odor that is offensively unpleasant.
68. A person active in party politics.
70. The trait of lacking restraint or control.
72. Not in good physical or mental health.
73. A graphic character used in ideography.
75. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
76. One or some or every or all without specification.
77. A river in northeastern Brazil that flows generally northward to the Atlantic Ocean.
78. Any of several small ungulate mammals of Africa and Asia with rodent-like incisors and feet with hooflike toes.
1. A set of tags and rules (conforming to SGML) for using them in developing hypertext documents.
2. The largest continent with 60% of the earth's population.
3. Port city on southern Honshu on Osaka Bay.
4. A correctional institution used to detain persons who are in the lawful custody of the government (either accused persons awaiting trial or convicted persons serving a sentence).
5. A soft yellow malleable ductile (trivalent and univalent) metallic element.
6. The mother of your father or mother.
7. Located at or near the back of an animal.
8. (informal) Of the highest quality.
9. Eurasian perennial bulbous herbs.
10. Fermented alcoholic beverage similar to but heavier than beer.
11. A state in midwestern United States.
12. A Greek epic poem (attributed to Homer) describing the siege of Troy.
13. Omnivorous mammal of Central and South America.
14. Ratio of the hypotenuse to the opposite side.
19. Resembling a network.
21. Lacking either stimulating or irritating characteristics.
23. Extremely dirty and corrupt.
24. Soft creamy white cheese.
26. Lacking or marked by lack of intellectual acuity.
27. The executive agency that advises the President on the federal budget.
29. Small space in a tissue or part such as the area between veins on a leaf or an insect's wing.
30. (Akkadian) God of wisdom.
32. A member of a people inhabiting the Arctic (northern Canada or Greenland or Alaska or eastern Siberia).
34. A burn cause by hot liquid or steam.
36. A city in northwestern Syria.
37. A woman of refinement.
38. City in Sudan.
41. A particular geographical region of indefinite boundary (usually serving some special purpose or distinguished by its people or culture or geography).
45. A former Spanish gold coin.
46. Elder brother of Krishna.
47. Someone who copies the words or behavior of another.
49. Of or relating to Oman or its people.
53. A state in northwestern North America.
54. Guinea fowl.
56. African tree having an exceedingly thick trunk and fruit that resembles a gourd and has an edible pulp called monkey bread.
61. A commercial center and river port in western Germany on the Rhine River.
62. A friendly nation.
64. Type genus of the Aceraceae.
65. An Iranian language spoken in Afghanistan.
66. A cord fastened around the neck with an ornamental clasp and worn as a necktie.
67. Type genus of the Anatidae.
69. The extreme end of something.
71. An informal term for a father.
74. A rare silvery (usually trivalent) metallic element.