1. (computer science) A computer that is running software that allows users to leave messages and access information of general interest.
4. Bridge formed by the upper level of a crossing of two highways at different levels.
12. The seventh and last day of the week.
15. A small piece of cloth.
16. Presence of excess lipids in the blood.
17. A unit of surface area equal to 100 square meters.
18. A defensive missile designed to shoot down incoming intercontinental ballistic missiles.
19. Poisoning by snake venom.
20. A room or establishment where alcoholic drinks are served over a counter.
21. A Russian prison camp for political prisoners.
23. The largest continent with 60% of the earth's population.
24. Port city on southern Honshu on Osaka Bay.
26. Type genus of the family Myacidae.
28. An international organization of European countries formed after World War II to reduce trade barriers and increase cooperation among its members.
30. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
33. An informal term for a father.
37. 1,000 baiza equal 1 riyal-omani.
39. Informal terms for your occupation.
40. Hit hard.
42. (of time) Constituting the full extent or duration.
46. A small horizontal rope between the shrouds of a sailing ship.
48. Used of a single unit or thing.
49. The twelfth month of the civil year.
50. An associate degree in applied science.
51. A woman religious.
52. A small tessera.
54. Tiny lobster-like crustaceans usually boiled briefly.
56. A trivalent metallic element of the rare earth group.
57. Type genus of the Alcidae comprising solely the razorbill.
59. A bar or bars of rolled steel making a track along which vehicles can roll.
61. Electronic warfare undertaken to insure effective friendly use of the electromagnetic spectrum in spite of the enemy's use of electronic warfare.
64. Make a prediction about.
69. The type of environment in which an organism or group normally lives or occurs.
74. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
75. Any plant of the genus Caragana having even-pinnate leaves and mostly yellow flowers followed by seeds in a linear pod.
78. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
79. Rare (usually fatal) brain disease (usually in middle age) caused by an unidentified slow virus.
80. A cut of pork ribs with much of the meat trimmed off.
81. A logarithmic unit of sound intensity equal to 10 decibels.
82. Of or relating to or characteristic of Thailand of its people.
83. Any of several plants of the genus Hepatica having 3-lobed leaves and white or pinkish flowers in early spring.
84. An agency of the United Nations affiliated with the World Bank.
1. (informal) Exceptionally good.
2. Used as a Hindi courtesy title.
3. (computer science) A standardized language for the descriptive markup of documents.
4. An informal word (abstracted from words with this ending) for some unidentified branch of knowledge.
5. An important or influential (and often overbearing) person.
6. An ancient Hebrew unit of dry measure equal to about a bushel.
7. Above the surround or above the normal position.
8. A tricycle (usually propelled by pedalling).
9. Type genus of the Amiidae.
10. A female person who has the same parents as another person.
11. A constitutional monarchy on the western part of the islands of Samoa in the South Pacific.
12. A region of Malaysia in northeastern Borneo.
13. Any of various strong liquors distilled from the fermented sap of toddy palms or from fermented molasses.
14. A three-tone Chadic language.
22. Affect with wonder.
25. A facial expression of dislike or displeasure.
27. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
29. A shop where a variety of goods are sold.
31. A person who gains weight.
32. An itchy skin eruption characterized by weals with pale interiors and well-defined red margins.
34. English theoretical physicist who applied relativity theory to quantum mechanics and predicted the existence of antimatter and the positron (1902-1984).
35. Of or relating to the hands.
36. A sum of money paid in compensation for loss or injury.
38. On or toward the lee.
41. Of or relating to or supporting Hinduism.
43. Leaf or strip from a leaf of the talipot palm used in India for writing paper.
44. (law) Lacking any legal or binding force.
45. Used especially of fruits.
47. A male monarch or emperor (especially of Russia prior to 1917).
53. Any of a number of fishes of the family Carangidae.
55. Gully or streambed in North Africa and the Middle East that remains dry except during rainy season.
58. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
60. Italian operatic composer (1813-1901).
62. An African river that flows northwest into Lake Chad.
63. Affected with or marked by frenzy or mania uncontrolled by reason.
65. A Hindu prince or king in India.
66. A gonadotropic hormone that is secreted by the anterior pituitary.
67. A strip of land projecting into a body of water.
68. A device in which something (usually an animal) can be caught and penned.
70. A small cake leavened with yeast.
71. A sock with a separation for the big toe.
72. In bed.
73. The basic unit of money in Western Samoa.
76. A constellation in the southern hemisphere near Telescopium and Norma.
77. Come into the possession of something concrete or abstract.