1. (computer science) A computer that is running software that allows users to leave messages and access information of general interest.
4. Increase in size, volume or significance.
11. According to the Old Testament he was a pagan king of Israel and husband of Jezebel (9th century BC).
15. Consisting of or made of wood of the oak tree.
16. Leaf bugs.
17. Avatar of Vishnu.
18. A painter who stipples (creates a stippled effect).
20. Surrealist Spanish painter (1904-1989).
21. A colorless and odorless inert gas.
22. Engraving or carving in low relief on a stone (as in a brooch or ring).
23. (law) A comprehensive term for any proceeding in a court of law whereby an individual seeks a legal remedy.
25. United States newspaper publisher (1858-1935).
27. A member of the South American Indian people living in Brazil and Paraguay.
29. Of or relating to Poland or its people or culture.
32. Type genus of the Cuculidae.
35. Passing or able to pass air in and out of the lungs normally.
38. Gone by.
40. The capital and largest city of Japan.
41. (New Testament) The sages who visited Jesus and Mary and Joseph shortly after Jesus was born.
42. A form of magnetic resonance imaging of the brain that registers blood flow to functioning areas of the brain.
46. A communist state in Indochina on the South China Sea.
48. With the mouth wide open as in wonder or awe.
50. The eighth month of the civil year.
51. An agency of the United Nations affiliated with the World Bank.
52. United States songwriter noted for his protest songs (born in 1941).
53. A hard gray lustrous metallic element that is highly corrosion-resistant.
54. Relating to or located near the organ that produces tears.
57. Worn until no longer useful.
60. An edilbe seaweed with a mild flavor.
61. A benevolent aspect of Devi.
62. A pauper who lives by begging.
65. A river that rises in central Germany and flows north to join the Elbe River.
68. A bachelor's degree in naval science.
71. Resembling or characteristic of or appropriate to an elegy.
73. Having relatively few calories.
74. Resinlike substance secreted by certain lac insects.
75. A formation of people or things one beside another.
76. West Indian tree having racemes of fragrant white flowers and yielding a durable timber and resinous juice.
79. Praise, glorify, or honor.
80. A port city in southwestern Iran.
81. In bed.
1. Greenish-yellow pear.
2. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
3. Used of milk and milk products from which the cream has been removed.
4. A small bottle that contains a drug (especially a sealed sterile container for injection by needle).
5. A unit of length equal to one thousandth of an inch.
6. A sketchy summary of the main points of an argument or theory.
7. The basic unit of money on Malta.
8. A state in the Rocky Mountains.
9. A slow or gradual disappearance.
10. An affirmative.
11. (music) A short recitative that is melodic but is not an aria.
12. (astronomy) The angular distance of a celestial point measured westward along the celestial equator from the zenith crossing.
13. A woman hired to suckle a child of someone else.
14. Gymnastic apparatus consisting of two parallel wooden bars supported on uprights.
19. Any of numerous tropical herbs having fluted funnel-shaped flowers.
24. Unique or specific to a person or thing or category.
26. (informal) Of very poor quality.
28. A radioactive transuranic element that is similar to uranium.
30. A long-playing phonograph record.
31. A ruler of the Inca Empire (or a member of his family).
33. A landlocked republic in eastern Africa.
34. High quality grape brandy distilled in the Cognac district of France.
36. Form a mental image of something that is not present or that is not the case.
37. English novelist (born in Poland) noted for sea stories and for his narrative technique (1857-1924).
39. A sock knitted or woven with a diamond-shaped pattern.
43. A woman of refinement.
44. The battle in 1806 in which Napoleon decisively defeated the Prussians.
45. Mild form of diabetes mellitus that develops gradually in adults.
47. The 3 goddesses of fate or destiny.
49. A river in northeastern Brazil that flows generally northward to the Atlantic Ocean.
55. Being or dressed in clothes that are worn or torn.
56. A percussion instrument consisting of a pair of hollow pieces of wood or bone (usually held between the thumb and fingers) that are made to click together (as by Spanish dancers) in rhythm with the dance.
58. Two items of the same kind.
59. 1 species.
63. English essayist (1775-1834).
64. Hinge joint in the human leg connecting the tibia and fibula with the femur and protected in front by the patella.
66. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
67. Lacking excess flesh.
69. A language unit by which a person or thing is known.
70. Any of a number of fishes of the family Carangidae.
72. A compartment in front of a motor vehicle where driver sits.
77. A white soft metallic element that tarnishes readily.
78. An official prosecutor for a judicial district.