1. Your general store of remembered information.
4. A person who destroys or ruins or lays waste to.
12. A graphical recording of the cardiac cycle produced by an electrocardiograph.
15. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
16. A piece of furniture with shelves for storing books.
17. A pass between mountain peaks.
18. A member of a nomadic people of the northern Ural mountains.
20. Being of the age 13 through 19.
21. The iridescent internal layer of a mollusk shell.
23. Situated in a particular spot or position.
24. Tag the base runner to get him out.
25. Military action involving the use of electromagnetic energy to determine or exploit or reduce or prevent hostile use of the electromagnetic spectrum.
26. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
27. A highly unstable radioactive element (the heaviest of the halogen series).
29. Small arctic whale the male having a long spiral ivory tusk.
32. To an ample degree or in an ample manner.
35. Lighted up by or as by fire or flame.
37. A trivalent metallic element of the rare earth group.
38. The arch of bone beneath the eye that forms the prominence of the cheek.
43. Perceive sound.
44. A Loloish language.
45. A silvery ductile metallic element found primarily in bauxite.
46. An organization of independent states to promote international peace and security.
47. Black tropical American cuckoo.
52. Used in former classifications to include all ratite bird orders.
54. Of boats.
56. A public promotion of some product or service.
57. Extinct flightless bird of New Zealand.
60. King of Denmark and Norway who forced Edmund II to divide England with him.
62. Resembling or characteristic of or appropriate to an elegy.
64. French writer who generalized surrealism to literature (1897-1982).
67. Considerate and solicitous care.
68. An honorary arts degree.
71. The capital and largest city of Hawaii.
73. A hard gray lustrous metallic element that is highly corrosion-resistant.
75. Large burrowing rodent of South and Central America.
76. Inquire about.
77. The state capital of South Australia.
80. A light touch or stroke.
81. The cry made by sheep.
82. South American caracara.
83. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
1. An artificial source of visible illumination.
2. An official language of the Republic of South Africa.
3. The template for protein synthesis.
4. The state of existing and being localized in space.
5. A radioactive metallic element that is similar to tellurium and bismuth.
6. Decay usually accompanied by an offensive odor.
7. German naturalist whose speculations that plants and animals are made up of tiny living `infusoria' led to the cell theory (1779-1851).
8. A large group of islands in the south Pacific including Melanesia and Micronesia and Polynesia (and sometimes Australasia and the Malay Archipelago).
9. Bark rich in tannin.
10. A radioactive transuranic element produced by bombarding plutonium with neutrons.
11. Re-establish on a new, usually improved, basis or make new or like new.
12. (computer science) A coding system that incorporates extra parity bits in order to detect errors.
13. Of a strong pink to yellowish-pink color n 1.
14. Plot of land belonging to an English parish church or an ecclesiastical office.
19. Of or relating to a directionless magnitude.
22. Traveling by wheeled vehicle such as bicycle or automobile e.g..
28. A movie with synchronized speech and singing.
30. A rare heavy polyvalent metallic element that resembles manganese chemically and is used in some alloys.
31. (Judaism) Sacred chest where the ancient Hebrews kept the two tablets containing the Ten Commandments.
33. An unnaturally frenzied or distraught woman.
34. A hairdo formed by braiding or twisting the hair.
36. King of Saudi Arabia since 1982 (born in 1922).
39. The capital and largest city of Yemen.
40. A tool for tamping (e.g., for tamping tobacco into a pipe bowl or a charge into a drill hole etc.).
41. Fast-growing East Asian vine having hairy trifoliate leaves and racemes of purple flowers followed by long many-seed hairy pods and tuberous starchy roots.
42. An arm off of a larger body of water (often between rocky headlands).
48. A nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug (trade name Lodine).
49. Selecting what seems best of various styles or ideas n.
50. Open-heart surgery in which the rib cage is opened and a section of a blood vessel is grafted from the aorta to the coronary artery to bypass the blocked section of the coronary artery and improve the blood supply to the heart.
51. Pearl oysters.
53. (psychoanalysis) An idealized image of someone (usually a parent) formed in childhood.
55. A long steep slope or cliff at the edge of a plateau or ridge.
58. A genus of trees of the family Betulaceae (such as birches).
59. (Norse mythology) One of the Aesir known for his beauty and skill with bow and skis.
61. A form of Japanese poetry.
63. A state in midwestern United States.
65. Large genus of erect or climbing prickly shrubs including roses.
66. Ctenophores lacking tentacles.
69. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
70. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
72. (Irish) The sea personified.
74. Hormone secreted by the posterior pituitary gland (trade name Pitressin) and also by nerve endings in the hypothalamus.
78. An associate degree in nursing.
79. (Akkadian) God of wisdom.