1. Inquire about.
4. The lowermost portion of a structure partly or wholly below ground level.
12. (computer science) A computer that is running software that allows users to leave messages and access information of general interest.
15. A reptile genus of Iguanidae.
16. One of four subclasses or superorder of Monocotyledones.
17. Angular distance above the horizon (especially of a celestial object).
18. Having any of numerous bright or strong colors reminiscent of the color of blood or cherries or tomatoes or rubies.
19. Jutting or overhanging.
20. The corporate executive responsible for the operations of the firm.
21. Relating to or characteristic of the state or people of Alaska.
24. An Indian side dish of yogurt and chopped cucumbers and spices.
28. The basic unit of money in Bangladesh.
29. Located, suited for, or taking place in the open air.
31. The Fate who determines the length of the thread of life.
36. A Mid-Atlantic state.
37. Type genus of the Soleidae.
41. Examination of conscience (as done daily by Jesuits).
42. A silvery soft waxy metallic element of the alkali metal group.
44. A Russian prison camp for political prisoners.
46. A state in northwestern North America.
47. Black tropical American cuckoo.
48. Any high mountain.
49. Hormone secreted by the posterior pituitary gland (trade name Pitressin) and also by nerve endings in the hypothalamus.
52. The usually cylindrical central vascular portion of the axis of a vascular plant.
54. Polish filmmaker (born in 1929).
57. A large fleet.
59. One of the six playing periods into which the game of polo is divided.
64. Popular music originating in the West Indies.
67. Dressed in trousers.
69. On or toward the lee.
70. Naked freshwater or marine or parasitic protozoa that form temporary pseudopods for feeding and locomotion.
73. Jordan's port.
74. A city of central China.
75. A pad of paper for keeping notes.
77. An adult male person (as opposed to a woman).
78. The (prehensile) extremity of the superior limb.
79. In a clever manner.
80. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
1. 100 aurar equal 1 krona.
2. An ancient upright stone slab bearing markings.
3. A family of Sino-Tibetan languages spoken in southeastern Asia.
4. A coffee cake flavored with orange rind and raisins and almonds.
5. A particular geographical region of indefinite boundary (usually serving some special purpose or distinguished by its people or culture or geography).
6. Witnessed at first hand.
7. The administration of a strong electric current that passes through the brain to induce convulsions and coma.
8. A unit of length equal to one thousandth of an inch.
9. Improved or corrected by critical editing.
10. (British) Your grandmother.
11. Two-year-old sheep.
12. An indehiscent fruit derived from a single ovary having one or many seeds within a fleshy wall or pericarp.
13. Offering little or no hope.
14. A minute epidermal pore in a leaf or stem.
22. Abnormally enlarged thyroid gland.
23. A leather strap used to sharpen razors.
25. A member of the branch of Islam that accepts the first four caliphs as rightful successors to Mohammed.
26. Asian rat snakes.
27. A heavy odorless colorless gas formed during respiration and by the decomposition of organic substances.
30. Port city on southern Honshu on Osaka Bay.
32. Feel extreme happiness or elation.
33. Colony of the United Kingdom located on a limestone promontory at the southern tip of Spain.
34. One of the three Furies.
35. An associate degree in nursing.
38. An accidental hole that allows something (fluid or light etc.) to enter or escape.
39. Bulky grayish-brown eagle with a short wedge-shaped white tail.
40. The seventh month of the Hindu calendar.
43. A large and stately mansion.
45. A neutral middle vowel.
50. A bachelor's degree in religion.
51. Informal terms for a meal.
53. Goods (or wreckage) on the sea bed that is attached to a buoy so that it can be recovered.
55. A public promotion of some product or service.
56. Rapid and indistinct speech.
58. How a result is obtained or an end is achieved.
60. Extremely exciting as if by alcohol or a narcotic.
61. Botswanan statesman who was the first president of Botswana (1921-1980).
62. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
63. A city in southern Turkey on the Seyhan River.
65. English essayist (1775-1834).
66. Wild or seedling sweet cherry used as stock for grafting.
68. Deeply moved.
71. Informal terms for a mother.
72. The 7th letter of the Greek alphabet.
76. A silvery ductile metallic element found primarily in bauxite.