1. Primitive predaceous North American fish covered with hard scales and having long jaws with needle-like teeth.
4. Someone who tries to embarrass you with gibes and questions and objections.
12. A solution containing a phosphate buffer.
15. A period marked by distinctive character or reckoned from a fixed point or event.
16. Woolly aphids.
17. The syllable naming the sixth (submediant) note of a major or minor scale in solmization.
18. Of or relating to or characteristic of Thailand of its people.
19. A condition in which white scales of dead skin are shed by the scalp.
20. (informal) Of the highest quality.
21. (informal) Last in an indefinitely numerous series.
22. Genus of tropical plants with creeping rootstocks and small umbellate flowers.
24. Seed of a pea plant.
25. A ductile gray metallic element of the lanthanide series.
26. Tropical starchy tuberous root.
28. Lacking or deprive of the sense of hearing wholly or in part.
31. One of the most common of the five major classes of immunoglobulins.
33. Administer an oil or ointment to.
36. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
39. Very attentive or observant.
43. Time for Earth to make a complete rotation on its axis.
44. A metric unit of volume or capacity equal to 10 liters.
46. Fish with dorsoventrally flattened bodies.
48. A sensation (as of a cold breeze or bright light) that precedes the onset of certain disorders such as a migraine attack or epileptic seizure.
50. Resinlike substance secreted by certain lac insects.
52. Type genus of the Balaenidae.
53. Exaggeratedly proper.
55. The month following February and preceding April.
56. 100 aurar equal 1 krona.
57. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali metal group.
58. An esoteric or occult matter that is traditionally secret.
61. A Bantu language.
64. A tributary of the Rhine.
65. (mythology) According to legend, an island in the Atlantic Ocean that was swallowed by an earthquake.
68. An unnaturally frenzied or distraught woman.
72. The cry made by sheep.
73. Of metal e.g..
76. English monk and scholar (672-735).
77. Take in solid food.
78. A tricycle (usually propelled by pedalling).
80. A conveyance that transports passengers or freight in carriers suspended from cables and supported by a series of towers.
81. A chronic skin disease occurring primarily in women between the ages of 20 and 40.
82. A short aria.
83. (sport) Used of your own ground.
1. A set of clothing (with accessories).
2. An edilbe seaweed with a mild flavor.
3. An Indian side dish of yogurt and chopped cucumbers and spices.
4. Clothed or adorned with finery.
5. A genus of orb-weaving spiders including common garden spiders and barn spiders.
6. Interchangeable with `means' in the expression `by dint of'.
7. The Judeo-Christian God.
8. The rate at which red blood cells settle out in a tube of blood under standardized conditions.
9. Having a circular shape.
10. The rate at which energy is drawn from a source that produces a flow of electricity in a circuit.
11. A flat float (usually made of logs or planks) that can be used for transport or as a platform for swimmers.
12. A point located with respect to surface features of some region.
13. An indehiscent fruit derived from a single ovary having one or many seeds within a fleshy wall or pericarp.
14. A package of several things tied together for carrying or storing.
23. A port city in southwestern Turkey on the Gulf of Antalya.
27. The branch of computer science that deal with writing computer programs that can solve problems creatively.
29. A silvery ductile metallic element found primarily in bauxite.
30. A pale rose-colored variety of the ruby spinel.
32. A correctional institution used to detain persons who are in the lawful custody of the government (either accused persons awaiting trial or convicted persons serving a sentence).
34. An island republic on Nauru Island.
35. 100 aurar equal 1 krona.
37. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
38. A light touch or stroke.
40. Swelling from excessive accumulation of serous fluid in tissue.
41. Of or relating to the kidneys.
42. A crown-like jewelled headdress worn by women on formal occasions.
45. American prizefighter who won the world heavyweight championship three times (born in 1942).
47. A fine grained mineral having a soft soapy feel and consisting of hydrated magnesium silicate.
49. Small terrestrial lizard of warm regions of the Old World.
51. Prolific English writer of detective stories (1890-1976).
54. The father of your father or mother.
59. According to the Old Testament he was a pagan king of Israel and husband of Jezebel (9th century BC).
60. The process of taking in and expelling air during breathing.
62. An indication of potential opportunity.
63. Of or relating to or supporting Hinduism.
66. An official language of the Republic of South Africa.
67. Being or occurring at an advanced period of time or after a usual or expected time.
69. Roman Emperor notorious for his monstrous vice and fantastic luxury (was said to have started a fire that destroyed much of Rome in 64) but the Empire remained prosperous during his rule (37-68).
70. (Old Testament) In Judeo-Christian mythology.
71. Informal terms for a (young) woman.
74. The administration of a strong electric current that passes through the brain to induce convulsions and coma.
75. An audiotape recording of sound.
79. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.