1. Edible tuber of any of several yams.
4. (India) Flat pancake-like bread cooked on a griddle.
12. 32nd President of the United States.
15. A federal agency established to coordinate programs aimed at reducing pollution and protecting the environment.
16. Fan palms of the southern United States and the Caribbean region.
17. A metal-bearing mineral valuable enough to be mined.
18. The residue that remains when something is burned.
19. Of or relating to or characteristic of Vienna or its inhabitants.
20. A small piece of cloth.
21. A collection of objects laid on top of each other.
23. A British peer ranking below a Marquess and above a Viscount.
25. A soft heavy toxic malleable metallic element.
27. Of the appetites and passions of the body.
29. A platform raised above the surrounding level to give prominence to the person on it.
32. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
35. A nonmetallic largely pentavalent heavy volatile corrosive dark brown liquid element belonging to the halogens.
36. The month following February and preceding April.
37. A light touch or stroke.
42. A member of an Iroquoian people formerly living on the south shore of Lake Erie in northern Ohio and northwest Pennsylvania and western New York.
44. Move toward, travel toward something or somebody or approach something or somebody.
45. The cry made by sheep.
47. A doctor's degree in religion.
48. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
50. Informal terms for the mouth.
51. A town in Italy in southwestern Sicily near the coast.
56. A silvery soft waxy metallic element of the alkali metal group.
57. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
58. Well matched.
62. A small cake leavened with yeast.
64. Greek mythology.
66. Any of numerous local fertility and nature deities worshipped by ancient Semitic peoples.
70. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
74. The compass point that is one point south of due west.
75. Not performed on the stage.
77. Ancient Hebrew unit of liquid measure = 1.5 gallons.
78. Towards the side away from the wind.
79. Unworthiness by virtue of lacking higher values.
80. A doctor's degree in education.
1. Not only so, but.
2. A domed or vaulted recess or projection on a building especially the east end of a church.
3. A member of the Siouan people formerly living in the Missouri river valley in NE Nebraska.
4. Being five more than one hundred fifty.
5. A port in northwestern Israel on the Bay of Acre.
6. Goddess of criminal rashness and its punishment.
7. Sheet glass cut in shapes for windows or doors.
8. A former copper coin of Pakistan.
9. A relative position or degree of value in a graded group.
10. A unit of magnetic flux density equal to one weber per square meter.
11. A strong emotion.
12. Marine microorganism having a calcareous shell with openings where pseudopods protrude.
13. Any of numerous low-growing cushion-forming plants of the genus Draba having rosette-forming leaves and terminal racemes of small flowers with scapose or leafy stems.
14. Belonging to or befitting a supreme ruler.
22. Repetition to gain special emphasis or extend meaning.
24. English theoretical physicist who applied relativity theory to quantum mechanics and predicted the existence of antimatter and the positron (1902-1984).
26. An informal term for a father.
28. The compass point that is one point east (clockwise) of due north.
30. A percussion instrument consisting of a pair of hollow pieces of wood or bone (usually held between the thumb and fingers) that are made to click together (as by Spanish dancers) in rhythm with the dance.
31. Eurasian rose with prickly stems and fragrant leaves and bright pink flowers followed by scarlet hips.
33. Any of a group of Indic languages spoken in Kashmir and eastern Afghanistan and northern Pakistan.
34. In bed.
38. (informal) Exceptionally good.
39. Aquatic South American rodent resembling a small beaver.
40. A member of the Siouan people formerly living in the Missouri river valley in NE Nebraska.
41. A small Asian country high in the Himalayas between India and Tibet.
43. Jordan's port.
46. American novelist (1909-1955).
49. A member of an Algonquian people living in central Canada.
52. A Loloish language.
53. Emotions experienced when not in a state of well-being.
54. An area of ground used for some particular purpose (such as building or farming).
55. Jordan's port.
59. Lower in esteem.
60. Relating to or having the characteristics of bees.
61. An official prosecutor for a judicial district.
63. A French abbot.
65. (prefix) In front of or before in space.
67. A dull persistent (usually moderately intense) pain.
68. Harsh or corrosive in tone.
69. Relating to or characteristic of or occurring on land.
71. A relatively large open container that you fill with water and use to wash the body.
72. (Irish) Mother of the ancient Irish gods.
73. A doctor's degree in dental surgery.
76. A radioactive transuranic element produced by bombarding plutonium with neutrons.