1. A federal agency that supervises carriers that transport goods and people between states.
4. Any ameba of the genus Endamoeba.
12. The compass point that is one point south of due east.
15. The corporate executive responsible for the operations of the firm.
16. Of or relating to a pastor.
17. (British) A waterproof raincoat made of rubberized fabric.
18. A tonic or restorative (especially a drink of liquor).
20. Second brightest star in Perseus.
21. A master's degree in business.
22. 4-wheeled motor vehicle.
24. Cut the head of.
26. 1/1000 gram.
27. Large whale with a large cavity in the head containing spermaceti and oil.
30. Clean with one's bill, of birds.
33. An object or statement produced before a court of law and referred to while giving evidence.
36. Income from capital investment paid in a series of regular payments.
37. God of war and sky.
38. Variety of silica containing microcrystalline quartz.
40. The 7th letter of the Greek alphabet.
43. Any competition.
44. The state or quality of being widely honored and acclaimed.
46. A highly unstable radioactive element (the heaviest of the halogen series).
47. A Chadic language spoken in northern Nigeria.
50. (astronomy) The angular distance of a celestial point measured westward along the celestial equator from the zenith crossing.
51. A stock exchange in New York.
52. A light strong brittle gray toxic bivalent metallic element.
53. Bred for many generation from member of a recognized breed or strain.
56. When dried yields a hard substance used e.g. in golf balls.
59. Suggestive of the supernatural.
60. A gonadotropic hormone that is secreted by the anterior pituitary.
61. Long pinkish sour leafstalks usually eaten cooked and sweetened.
63. A sac or cavity containing fluid especially lymph or cerebrospinal fluid.
68. Suitable for formal occasions.
71. The basic unit of electric current adopted under the System International d'Unites.
72. A B vitamin essential for the normal function of the nervous system and the gastrointestinal tract.
74. The capital and largest city of Bangladesh.
75. The cry made by sheep.
76. The strength of a electrical current measured in amperes.
78. A compartment in front of a motor vehicle where driver sits.
79. The local time at the 0 meridian passing through Greenwich, England.
80. Crowned with or as if with laurel symbolizing victory.
81. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
1. A ballistic missile that is capable of traveling from one continent to another.
2. Large edible mackerel of temperate United States coastal Atlantic waters.
3. An outer garment that has sleeves and covers the body from shoulder down.
4. A large table centerpiece with branching holders for fruit or sweets or flowers.
5. A lawman concerned with narcotics violations.
6. An honorary degree in science.
7. Tending to soothe or tranquilize.
8. The molecular weight of a substance expressed in grams.
9. A cgs unit of work or energy.
10. African tree having an exceedingly thick trunk and fruit that resembles a gourd and has an edible pulp called monkey bread.
11. Of or relating to alleles.
12. Social insect living in organized colonies.
13. A small cake leavened with yeast.
14. Any of a number of fishes of the family Carangidae.
19. (astronomy) A relatively small extraterrestrial body consisting of a frozen mass that travels around the sun in a highly elliptical orbit.
23. A salt or ester of acetic acid.
25. A blind god.
28. Aggressive boldness or unmitigated effrontery.
29. An expression of greeting.
31. Small genus of mediterranean shrubs.
32. Hard white substance covering the crown of a tooth.
34. A person who is expert in the use of a bow and arrow.
35. Not subject to change or variation especially in behavior.
39. (Akkadian) God of wisdom.
41. A metabolic acid found in yeast and liver cells.
42. A member of an American Indian peoples of NE South America and the Lesser Antilles.
45. Praise, glorify, or honor.
48. Of or characteristic of or occurring in autumn.
49. A rare heavy polyvalent metallic element that resembles manganese chemically and is used in some alloys.
54. United States baseball player (born 1925).
55. (Old Testament) Wife of Isaac and mother of Jacob and Esau.
57. Of or relating to the palm of the hand or to the area at the base of the thumb.
58. An investigator who is employed to find missing persons or missing goods.
62. Combined or joined to increase in size or quantity or scope.
64. (Islam) The man who leads prayers in a mosque.
65. Petty quarrel.
66. A narrow elongated opening or fissure between two symmetrical parts.
67. Chevrotain somewhat larger than the kanchil.
69. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
70. A island in the Netherlands Antilles that is the top of an extinct volcano.
73. A strong emotion.
77. A brittle gray crystalline element that is a semiconducting metalloid (resembling silicon) used in transistors.