1. Made from residue of grapes or apples after pressing.
5. Having escaped, especially from confinement.
12. A bachelor's degree in naval science.
15. The sixth month of the civil year.
16. Headdress that protects the head from bad weather.
17. Resinlike substance secreted by certain lac insects.
18. (sport) Used of your own ground.
19. Infections of the skin or nails caused by fungi and appearing as itching circular patches.
20. God of wealth and love.
22. Large long-armed ape of Borneo and Sumatra having arboreal habits.
24. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
26. Make attractive or lovable.
27. The quality of being fraudulent.
29. A white linen liturgical vestment with sleeves.
30. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
31. One who works hard at boring tasks.
35. Related by blood.
37. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
40. The 3 goddesses of fate or destiny.
42. Angular distance above the horizon (especially of a celestial object).
44. A genus of Ploceidae.
48. The United Nations agency concerned with the interests of labor.
49. A small cake leavened with yeast.
50. An anti-inflammatory drug that does not contain steroids.
51. Indian religious leader who founded Sikhism (1469-1538).
53. Before noon.
54. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
56. A submachine gun operated by gas pressure.
57. (Babylonian) God of wisdom and agriculture and patron of scribes and schools.
58. The cry made by sheep.
60. The capital and largest city of Yemen.
63. Any of various strong liquors distilled from the fermented sap of toddy palms or from fermented molasses.
64. An oil port in southern Iraq.
66. Having three dimensions.
69. Wild dabbling duck from which domestic ducks are descended.
71. Type genus of the Apogonidae.
75. Something that baffles understanding and cannot be explained.
79. Plant with an elongated head of broad stalked leaves resembling celery.
80. Large genus of erect or climbing prickly shrubs including roses.
81. A variety of leaf bug.
83. A notable achievement.
84. Pathetically lacking in force or effectiveness.
85. Small genus of tropical South African trees and shrubs.
86. Type genus of the Alcidae comprising solely the razorbill.
1. Shrubby tree widely distributed along tropical shores.
2. Make more attractive by adding ornament, colour, etc..
3. The ninth month of the Moslem calendar.
4. Supply with battlements.
5. The administration of a strong electric current that passes through the brain to induce convulsions and coma.
6. One of the two main branches of orthodox Islam.
7. A nation in northern North America.
8. South American cavy.
9. Seed of a pea plant.
10. (Akkadian) God of wisdom.
11. Port city in the United Arab Emirates on the Persian Gulf.
12. Divulge information or secrets.
13. Kamarupan languages spoken in northeastern India and western Burma.
14. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
21. A blind god.
23. An amino acid that is found in the central nervous system.
25. A short high tone produced as a signal or warning.
28. A hard brittle blue-white multivalent metallic element.
32. Pertaining to one of the small sacs (as in a compound gland).
33. West Indian tree having racemes of fragrant white flowers and yielding a durable timber and resinous juice.
34. American Sauk leader (1790-1848).
36. Tropical American tree grown in southern United States having a whitish pink-tinged fruit.
38. A nurse who has enough training to be licensed by a state to provide routine care for the sick.
39. An associate degree in applied science.
41. Belonging to or on behalf of a specified person (especially yourself).
43. A compartment in front of a motor vehicle where driver sits.
45. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
46. English theoretical physicist who applied relativity theory to quantum mechanics and predicted the existence of antimatter and the positron (1902-1984).
47. A sweetened beverage of diluted fruit juice.
52. Large arboreal boa of tropical South America.
55. State in northeastern India.
59. Discrimination in favor of the able-bodied.
61. Any of various strong liquors distilled from the fermented sap of toddy palms or from fermented molasses.
62. A coenzyme derived from the B vitamin nicotinic acid.
65. Primitive chlorophyll-containing mainly aquatic eukaryotic organisms lacking true stems and roots and leaves.
67. English monk and scholar (672-735).
68. The sciences concerned with gathering and manipulating and storing and retrieving and classifying recorded information.
70. Small buffalo of the Celebes having small straight horns.
72. A Gaelic-speaking Celt in Ireland or Scotland or the Isle of Man.
73. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
74. A quantity of no importance.
76. An emergency procedure consisting of external cardiac massage and artificial respiration.
77. Inquire about.
78. Being one more than six.
82. The branch of computer science that deal with writing computer programs that can solve problems creatively.