1. A nucleic acid consisting of large molecules shaped like a double helix.
4. Pertaining to or containing or similar to ammonia.
12. Piece of solid food for dipping in a liquid.
15. The sense organ for hearing and equilibrium.
16. Charge falsely or with malicious intent.
17. 4-wheeled motor vehicle.
18. (Babylonian) A demigod or first man.
20. Area around the altar of a church for the clergy and choir.
21. A genus of Indriidae.
23. The 12th letter of the Hebrew alphabet.
24. Of or relating to the stomach and intestines.
26. A white metallic element that burns with a brilliant light.
29. A device that, on receiving radar signals, transmits coded signals in response to help navigators determine their position.
32. An island in the Indian Ocean off the east coast of Africa.
35. Type genus of the Anatidae.
38. A person who has lied or who lies repeatedly.
39. A rare silvery (usually trivalent) metallic element.
40. The first month of the year.
41. 40th President of the United States (1911- ).
44. Remote city of Kazakhstan that (ostensibly for security reasons) was made the capital in 1998.
47. (informal) Exceptionally good.
49. African tree having an exceedingly thick trunk and fruit that resembles a gourd and has an edible pulp called monkey bread.
50. An anticipated outcome that is intended or that guides your planned actions.
51. A woman hired to suckle a child of someone else.
52. A soft yellow malleable ductile (trivalent and univalent) metallic element.
56. People having the same social or economic status.
62. American dramatist (1928- ).
63. Connected with or belonging to or used in a navy.
66. The content of cognition.
68. The month following April and preceding June.
69. Red Asian weaverbirds often kept as cage birds.
72. The elementary stages of any subject (usually plural).
73. A syndrome that occurs in many women from 2 to 14 days before the onset of menstruation.
74. Make into a total.
75. (British) A waterproof raincoat made of rubberized fabric.
76. Edible tuber of any of several yams.
77. An extinct ancient language of unknown affinities.
78. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
1. Made of fir or pine.
2. A quantity of no importance.
3. The biblical name for ancient Syria.
4. A port city in southwestern Iran.
5. A state in New England.
6. A state-chartered savings bank owned by its depositors and managed by a board of trustees.
7. The ending of a series or sequence.
8. United States admiral of the Pacific fleet during World War II who used aircraft carriers to destroy the Japanese navy (1885-1966).
9. A self-funded retirement plan that allows you to contribute a limited yearly sum toward your retirement.
10. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
11. Basal part of a plant ovule opposite the micropyle.
12. Scarabaeid beetle considered divine by ancient Egyptians.
13. An island of central Hawaii (between Molokai and Kauai).
14. Affectedly dainty or refined.
19. A tributary of the Rio Grande.
22. (Norse mythology) Race of ancient gods sometimes in conflict with the Aesir.
25. A canopy made of canvas to shelter people or things from rain or sun.
27. English monk and scholar (672-735).
28. A deep bow.
30. Squash bugs.
31. The highest part (usually the melody) in a piece of choral music.
33. Small terrestrial lizard of warm regions of the Old World.
34. A Hindu prince or king in India.
36. Lacking in liveliness or charm or surprise.
37. A region of Malaysia in northeastern Borneo.
42. A system of high tension cables by which electrical power is distributed throughout a region.
43. Avatar of Vishnu.
45. Lower in esteem.
46. Upset and make nauseated.
48. A family of Sino-Tibetan languages spoken in southeastern Asia.
53. Plaything consisting of a container filled with toys and candy.
54. The basic unit of money in Gambia.
55. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
57. Wild or domesticated South American cud-chewing animal related to camels but smaller and lacking a hump.
58. A bottomless gulf or pit.
59. A crane-like device (usually one of a pair) for suspending or lowering equipment (as a lifeboat).
60. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
61. An indehiscent fruit derived from a single ovary having one or many seeds within a fleshy wall or pericarp.
64. (Old Testament) In Judeo-Christian mythology.
65. (Norse mythology) One of the Aesir and avenger of Balder.
67. Fallow deer.
70. The molecular weight of a substance expressed in grams.
71. A police officer who investigates crimes.