1. Separated into parts or laid open or penetrated with a sharp edge or instrument.
4. Not friendly.
12. The compass point that is one point south of due east.
15. A transuranic element.
16. Any of various long-legged carrion-eating hawks of South and Central America.
17. Resinlike substance secreted by certain lac insects.
18. African tree having an exceedingly thick trunk and fruit that resembles a gourd and has an edible pulp called monkey bread.
20. Big-eyed scad.
21. Type genus of the family Myacidae.
22. 100 aurar equal 1 krona.
24. Inspired by a feeling of fearful wonderment or reverence.
26. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
27. A sensation (as of a cold breeze or bright light) that precedes the onset of certain disorders such as a migraine attack or epileptic seizure.
31. A longitudinal beam connected to the keel of ship to strengthen it.
34. Graceful deciduous shrub or small tree having attractive foliage and small red berries that turn black at maturity and are used for making wine.
37. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
39. (Old Testament) In Judeo-Christian mythology.
40. Small shrubby African tree having compound leaves and racemes of small fragrant green flowers.
46. A light strong brittle gray toxic bivalent metallic element.
47. A broom made of twigs tied together on a long handle.
48. A silvery ductile metallic element found primarily in bauxite.
49. The branch of computer science that deal with writing computer programs that can solve problems creatively.
52. Chief port of Yemen.
53. A solid piece of something (usually having flat rectangular sides).
55. A metabolic acid found in yeast and liver cells.
56. A desert in central Asia.
59. Pertaining to one of the small sacs (as in a compound gland).
61. An ancient Iranian language.
64. Freetail bats.
67. Conforming to an ultimate standard of perfection or excellence.
70. The first event in a series.
71. The dialect of Portuguese (sometimes regarded as a dialect of Spanish) spoken in Galicia northwestern Spain.
74. An edilbe seaweed with a mild flavor.
75. Used of a single unit or thing.
76. Roman general who commanded the fleet that defeated the forces of Antony and Cleopatra at Actium (63-12 BC).
79. Extremely robust.
80. Charge against a citizen's person or property or activity for the support of government.
81. Tall marsh plant with cylindrical seed heads that explode when mature shedding large quantities of down.
82. A small cake leavened with yeast.
1. A communist state in the Caribbean on the island of Cuba.
2. Relatively small fast-moving sloth.
3. (Norse mythology) God of thunder and rain and farming.
4. (Greek mythology) Son of Daedalus.
5. Tag the base runner to get him out.
6. A heavy brittle metallic element of the platinum group.
7. An independent group of closely related Chadic languages spoken in the area between the Biu-Mandara and East Chadic languages.
8. Water frozen in the solid state.
9. West Indian tree having racemes of fragrant white flowers and yielding a durable timber and resinous juice.
10. A member of a widespread group of Amerindians living in northeastern South America.
11. A city in southern Texas on the Rio Grande.
12. Any of various trees of the genus Ulmus.
13. Common Indian weaverbird.
14. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
19. Any of numerous local fertility and nature deities worshipped by ancient Semitic peoples.
23. Airtight sealed metal container for food or drink or paint etc..
25. Fallow deer.
28. Take something away by force or without the consent of the owner.
29. (Islam) The man who leads prayers in a mosque.
30. A coenzyme derived from the B vitamin nicotinic acid.
32. (of pain or sorrow) Made easier to bear.
33. Remove from memory or existence.
35. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
36. The ending of a series or sequence.
38. Round object that is hit or thrown or kicked in games.
41. A Nilo-Saharan language spoken by the Songhai people in Mali and Niger.
42. Before noon.
43. A sock with a separation for the big toe.
44. An indehiscent fruit derived from a single ovary having one or many seeds within a fleshy wall or pericarp.
45. A Japanese martial art employing principles similar to judo.
50. A cut of pork ribs with much of the meat trimmed off.
51. Sauce for pasta.
54. Profane or obscene expression usually of surprise or anger.
57. A can with a long nozzle to apply oil to machinery.
58. Date used in reckoning dates before the supposed year Christ was born.
60. Plant with an elongated head of broad stalked leaves resembling celery.
62. A city in southern Turkey on the Seyhan River.
63. A character printer connected to a telegraph that operates like a typewriter.
65. Relieve from military service.
66. A particular environment or walk of life.
68. An Iranian language spoken in Afghanistan.
69. A blue dye obtained from plants or made synthetically.
72. One of the most common of the five major classes of immunoglobulins.
73. A corporation's first offer to sell stock to the public.
77. A soft yellowish-white trivalent metallic element of the rare earth group.
78. A public promotion of some product or service.