1. A widely distributed system consisting of all the cells able to ingest bacteria or colloidal particles etc, except for certain white blood cells.
4. A four-sided polygon.
12. A white linen liturgical vestment with sleeves.
15. A drug combination found in some over-the-counter headache remedies (Aspirin and Phenacetin and Caffeine).
16. Elevation especially above sea level or above the earth's surface.
17. A state of southwestern India.
18. A large drinking bowl.
19. Made from or covered with gold.
21. (Irish) Mother of the ancient Irish gods.
22. Any of several tropical and subtropical treelike herbs of the genus Musa having a terminal crown of large entire leaves and usually bearing hanging clusters of elongated fruits.
25. Capital and largest city of Iraq.
27. Small terrestrial lizard of warm regions of the Old World.
29. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
31. Mollusk with a low conical shell.
35. United States writer (born in Poland) who wrote in Yiddish (1880-1957).
38. Large brownish-green New Zealand parrot.
41. The fourth month of the Hindu calendar.
42. A unit of length equal to one thousandth of an inch.
44. A name that has been assumed temporarily.
46. A self-funded retirement plan that allows you to contribute a limited yearly sum toward your retirement.
47. Conforming to an ultimate standard of perfection or excellence.
49. United States puppeteer who created a troupe of puppet characters (1936-1990).
51. A motley assortment of things.
53. The cry made by sheep.
55. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
56. Lake in northwestern Russia near the border with Finland.
58. Of or relating to or characteristic of Thailand of its people.
60. In societies practicing shamanism.
63. Aircraft landing in bad weather in which the pilot is talked down by ground control using precision approach radar.
65. The Mongol people living the the central and eastern parts of Outer Mongolia.
69. A syllabic script used in writing Sanskrit and Hindi.
70. Hormone produced early in pregnancy by the placenta.
72. A branch of the Tai languages.
73. (Greek mythology) God of love.
74. Relating to or lying near the palate.
78. A master's degree in business.
79. An inactive volcano in Sicily.
80. Brazilian tree with handsomely marked wood.
81. Tag the base runner to get him out.
82. A roll of photographic film holding a series of frames to be projected by a movie projector.
83. A tricycle (usually propelled by pedalling).
84. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
1. The seventh month of the Moslem calendar.
2. (possibly Roman) Goddess of horses and mules and asses.
3. Lean end of the neck.
4. An alloy of copper and zinc (and sometimes arsenic) used to imitate gold in cheap jewelry and for gilding.
5. Angular distance above the horizon (especially of a celestial object).
6. (astronomy) A measure of time defined by Earth's orbital motion.
7. Port city that is the capital and largest city of Latvia.
8. (music) Characterized by avoidance of traditional Western tonality.
9. A Russian prison camp for political prisoners.
10. Not divisible by two.
11. A colorless odorless gaseous element that give a red glow in a vacuum tube.
12. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
13. The provision of money temporarily (usually at interest).
14. A small cake leavened with yeast.
20. American Revolutionary patriot.
23. A public promotion of some product or service.
24. Type genus of the Amiidae.
26. The longer of the two telegraphic signals used in Morse code.
28. A silvery ductile metallic element found primarily in bauxite.
30. Young of domestic cattle.
32. A fractional monetary unit in Bangladesh and India and Nepal and Pakistan.
33. A wrong action attributable to bad judgment or ignorance or inattention.
34. A feudal lord or baron in Scotland.
36. Large genus of tropical subshrubs or herbs some of which yield fibers of mucilaginous substances.
37. Large swift fly the female of which sucks blood of various animals.
39. (Akkadian) God of wisdom.
40. A white metallic element that burns with a brilliant light.
43. Involving two dimensions.
45. Title for the former hereditary monarch of Iran.
48. Relating to the abomasum (the fourth compartment of the stomach of ruminants).
50. Sole genus of the family Naiadaceae.
52. A succulent orange-sized tropical fruit with a thick rind.
54. Lacking motor coordination.
57. A soft white precious univalent metallic element having the highest electrical and thermal conductivity of any metal.
59. A state in northwestern North America.
61. United States writer noted for his stories about life during the California gold rush (1836-1902).
62. Gone by.
64. An African river that flows northwest into Lake Chad.
66. A genus of Lamnidae.
67. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
68. Jordan's port.
71. An amino acid that is found in the central nervous system.
75. A unit of surface area equal to 100 square meters.
76. A boy or man.
77. A workplace for the conduct of scientific research.