1. Minor or subordinate.
4. An industrial town in north central Alabama.
11. City in southwestern Colombia in a rich agricultural area.
15. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
16. In an ideal manner.
17. Affording unobstructed entrance and exit.
18. Thickening of tissue in the motor tracts of the lateral columns and anterior horns of the spinal cord.
19. Any of 12 kings of ancient Egypt between 1315 and 1090 BC.
21. Type genus of the Lutjanidae.
23. Possessing life.
24. (old-fashioned) At or from or to a great distance.
27. Personnel who assist their superior in carrying out an assigned task.
32. Manufactured in standard sizes to be shipped and assembled elsewhere.
34. A ship with a reinforced bow to break up ice and keep channels open for navigation.
38. A genus of Mustelidae.
39. A port city in southwestern Iran.
42. 100 pyas equal 1 kyat.
43. A negative.
44. Long green edible beaked pods of the okra plant.
46. A doctor's degree in religion.
49. An ache localized in the back.
52. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
53. A colorless and odorless inert gas.
54. A silvery ductile metallic element found primarily in bauxite.
55. A unit of luminous flux equal to the amount of light given out through a solid angle of 1 steradian by a point source of 1 candela intensity radiating uniformly in all directions.
57. A compartment in front of a motor vehicle where driver sits.
59. The atomic weight of an element that has the same combining capacity as a given weight of another element.
61. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
65. God of the Underworld.
67. A province in north-central China.
69. According to the Old Testament he was a pagan king of Israel and husband of Jezebel (9th century BC).
70. An ancient musical horn made from the horn of a ram.
73. Being one more than one hundred.
74. Remote city of Kazakhstan that (ostensibly for security reasons) was made the capital in 1998.
76. Experiencing or showing sorrow or unhappiness.
77. Of or relating to Gabon or its inhabitants.
80. In or of the month preceding the present one.
81. Used of a single unit or thing.
82. Lack of strength or vigor esp from illness.
83. Towards the side away from the wind.
1. Any of numerous local fertility and nature deities worshipped by ancient Semitic peoples.
2. River in eastern Asia.
3. At a previous time.
4. Type genus of the Giraffidae.
5. A city in southern Turkey on the Seyhan River.
6. (law) A formal objection to an opponent's pleadings.
7. An impudent or insolent rejoinder.
8. A chronic skin disease occurring primarily in women between the ages of 20 and 40.
9. Other than what is under consideration or implied.
10. A Mid-Atlantic state.
11. A unit of electrical charge equal to the amount of charge transferred by a current of 1 ampere in 1 second.
12. The month following March and preceding May.
13. The period of time during which you are absent from work or duty.
14. An arm off of a larger body of water (often between rocky headlands).
20. The amount a salary is increased.
22. A port in western Israel on the Mediterranean.
25. A white metallic element that burns with a brilliant light.
26. A day devoted to an outdoor social gathering.
28. The cardinal number that is the sum of one and one and one.
29. Characterized by lightness and insubstantiality.
30. A deep prolonged loud noise.
31. An independent agency of the United States government responsible for collecting and coordinating intelligence and counterintelligence activities abroad in the national interest.
33. African tree having an exceedingly thick trunk and fruit that resembles a gourd and has an edible pulp called monkey bread.
35. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
36. An Indian nursemaid who looks after children.
37. An account describing incidents or events.
40. A radioactive transuranic element.
41. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
45. A deep bow.
47. Coffee with the caffeine removed.
48. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
50. (Greek mythology) Greek god of war.
51. Unknown god.
56. United States naval officer and historian (1840-1914).
58. A city in central Georgia southeast of Atlanta.
60. Having some resemblance.
62. Someone who takes bodies from graves and sells them for anatomical dissection.
63. A city in the Saxony region of Germany on the Saale River.
64. Make less active or intense.
66. A manner of performance.
68. (Babylonian) A goddess of the watery deep and daughter of Ea.
71. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
72. A unit of absorbed ionizing radiation equal to 100 ergs per gram of irradiated material.
75. Large brownish-green New Zealand parrot.
78. Minor or subordinate.
79. The square of a body of any size of type.