1. A master's degree in fine arts.
4. The father of your father or mother.
11. The part of the eye that contains the iris and ciliary body and choroid.
15. A white linen liturgical vestment with sleeves.
16. Try to forget.
17. Something that resembles a pill in shape or size.
18. A person of Iranian descent.
20. United States educator who founded the first private school for Black students in Augusta, Georgia (1854-1933).
21. (of persons) Neat and smart in appearance.
22. Similar or related in quality or character.
25. Mar or spoil the appearance of.
27. A person who has been evacuated from a dangerous place.
29. Large greenish June beetle of southern United States.
31. The capital and largest city of Bangladesh.
32. South American cavy.
34. (Irish) The sea personified.
37. A brittle silver-white metalloid element that is related to selenium and sulfur.
41. An official prosecutor for a judicial district.
42. A steep part of a glacier resembling a frozen waterfall.
46. A gradual decline (in size or strength or power or number).
47. English actor noted for his portrayals of Shakespeare's great tragic characters (1789-1833).
48. French sculptor of monumental female nudes (1861-1944).
49. The 7th letter of the Greek alphabet.
51. Informal terms for a mother.
52. A unit of area (4840 square yards) used in English-speaking countries.
53. Acute ulceration of the mucous membranes of the mouth or genitals.
55. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
57. A very poisonous metallic element that has three allotropic forms.
58. A period marked by distinctive character or reckoned from a fixed point or event.
60. The Mongol people living the the central and eastern parts of Outer Mongolia.
63. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
65. Leafless East Indian vine.
68. A state of southwestern India.
70. (in Scotland or Ireland) A mountain or tall hill.
71. An accidental happening.
73. A tight-fitting garment that covers the body from the shoulders to the thighs (and may have long sleeves or legs reaching down to the ankles).
76. Goddess of criminal rashness and its punishment.
77. Appointed for life and not subject to dismissal except for a grave crime.
78. By bad luck.
79. The cry made by sheep.
80. (Greek mythology) The son of Agamemnon and Clytemnestra.
81. A small cake leavened with yeast.
1. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
2. A slick spokesperson who can turn any criticism to the advantage of their employer.
3. Reduce in scope while retaining essential elements.
4. A user interface based on graphics (icons and pictures and menus) instead of text.
5. A radioactive gaseous element formed by the disintegration of radium.
6. European shad.
7. (comparative of `near') Being the one of two that is less distant in space.
8. (Irish) Mother of the Tuatha De Danann.
9. Be earlier in time.
10. One or some or every or all without specification.
11. A transaction in the stock market at a price above the price of the preceding transaction.
12. Being actually such in almost every respect.
13. Selected as the best.
14. Primitive chlorophyll-containing mainly aquatic eukaryotic organisms lacking true stems and roots and leaves.
19. A facial expression of contempt or scorn.
23. A collection of facts from which conclusions may be drawn.
24. Formerly a term of respect for important white Europeans in colonial India.
26. Foul with waste matter.
28. A state in the eastern United States.
30. A medicinal drug used to evoke vomiting (especially in cases of drug overdose or poisoning).
33. Conqueror of Gaul and master of Italy (100-44 BC).
35. Mild yellow Dutch cheese made in balls.
36. Type genus of the Ranidae.
38. (prefix) Indicating difference or variation.
39. In bed.
40. Jordan's port.
43. A genus of Mustelidae.
44. The soft tissue of the body of a vertebrate.
45. A resident of London.
50. The basic unit of money in Bangladesh.
54. A natural body passageway.
56. Type and sole genus of the family Albulidae.
59. Be in accord.
61. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
62. Squash bugs.
64. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
66. 4-wheeled motor vehicle.
67. Excavation in the earth from which ores and minerals are extracted.
69. The probability of a specified outcome.
72. Seed of a pea plant.
74. The products of human creativity.
75. A compartment in front of a motor vehicle where driver sits.