1. Type genus of the family Myacidae.
4. Genus of tall smooth herbs of forested mountains of Europe and Asia minor.
11. The head of a branch of an organized crime syndicate.
15. An unabridged dictionary constructed on historical principles.
16. A habitual liar (after a New Testament character who was struck dead for lying).
17. Dense growth of hairs covering the body or parts of it (as on the human head).
18. A boy or man.
19. A percussion instrument consisting of a pair of hollow pieces of wood or bone (usually held between the thumb and fingers) that are made to click together (as by Spanish dancers) in rhythm with the dance.
21. An ancient Greek city in Boeotia destroyed by Alexander the Great in 336 BC.
23. A toxic nonmetallic element related to sulfur and tellurium.
25. A metric unit of volume or capacity equal to 10 liters.
28. A member of the military police who polices soldiers and guards prisoners.
30. A soft yellow malleable ductile (trivalent and univalent) metallic element.
31. Counting the number of white and red blood cells and the number of platelets in 1 cubic millimeter of blood.
32. Russian physicist (1895-1971).
36. Angular distance above the horizon (especially of a celestial object).
38. Form metals with a swage.
41. Any small branched yellow-flowered North American herb of the genus Krigia.
42. Injure or wound seriously and leave permanent disfiguration or mutilation.
44. Flower arrangement consisting of a circular band of foliage or flowers for ornamental purposes.
46. A hotel providing overnight lodging for travelers.
47. Represent as less significant or important.
50. The edible white meat a coconut.
54. Provide with clothes or put clothes on.
55. An unsteady uneven gait.
56. Unarmed feather palms of central and northern South America.
58. A hard gray lustrous metallic element that is highly corrosion-resistant.
59. Port city in northwestern Belgium and industrial center.
60. Wearing or provided with clothing.
62. Wasting of the body during a chronic disease.
65. A sudden minor shock or meaningless interruption.
68. A region of central Europe rich in deposits of coal and iron ore.
71. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
72. Highly seasoned fatty sausage of pork and beef usually dried.
74. An indehiscent fruit derived from a single ovary having one or many seeds within a fleshy wall or pericarp.
75. The 21st letter of the Greek alphabet.
76. An intense and irresistible love for yourself and concern for your own needs.
78. A rotating disk shaped to convert circular into linear motion.
79. An enclosed space.
80. Common wild European cyclamen with pink flowers.
81. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
1. Periodic shedding of the cuticle in arthropods or the outer skin in reptiles.
2. Not only so, but.
3. Combined or joined to increase in size or quantity or scope.
4. Type genus of the Camelidae.
5. Type genus of the Anatidae.
6. 4-wheeled motor vehicle.
7. Squash bugs.
8. Someone to who a license is granted.
9. A plant hormone promoting elongation of stems and roots.
10. A very poisonous metallic element that has three allotropic forms.
11. (India) Flat pancake-like bread cooked on a griddle.
12. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
13. Small short-eared burrowing mammal of rocky uplands of Asia and western North America.
14. Using speech rather than writing.
20. A writing implement with a point from which ink flows.
22. The cry made by sheep.
24. Framework for holding objects.
26. A long thin fluffy scarf of feathers or fur.
27. A logarithmic unit of sound intensity.
29. A written statement of the grounds of complaint made to court law asking for the grievance to be redressed.
33. Growing old.
34. A stately court dance in the 17th century.
35. (Hinduism or Buddhism) A sacred word or syllable repeated in prayer or meditation.
37. Dye with a color.
39. Turn white.
40. Great merriment.
43. Distance measured in miles.
45. A gonadotropic hormone that is secreted by the anterior pituitary.
48. Thick dark syrup produced by boiling down juice from sugar cane.
49. Any of various North American trees or shrubs having showy white flowers and edible blue-black or purplish fruit.
51. Of or relating to near the ear.
52. A town in southeastern New Mexico on the Pecos River near the Mexican border.
53. A member of the Siouan people formerly inhabiting the Black Hills of western South Dakota.
57. A German city near Leipzig.
61. The capital and largest city of Bangladesh.
63. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
64. The Tibeto-Burman language spoken in the Dali region of Yunnan.
66. Young sheep.
67. A coniferous tree.
69. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
70. God of love and erotic desire.
73. Gone by.
77. A state in midwestern United States.