1. The elementary stages of any subject (usually plural).
4. Either of the two main stops on a pipe organ.
12. The syllable naming the sixth (submediant) note of a major or minor scale in solmization.
15. The facility where wild animals are housed for exhibition.
16. Having no employment.
17. A Turkish unit of weight equal to about 2.75 pounds.
18. A large cask especially one holding a volume equivalent to 2 butts or 252 gals.
19. Constituting or relating to a tail.
20. Any of several short-billed Old World rails.
22. Moth having nonfunctional mouthparts as adults.
24. Course consisting of a large landscaped area for playing golf.
26. Mild yellow Dutch cheese made in balls.
27. A Bantu language spoken by the Chaga people in northern Tanzania.
28. (zoology) Lacking a tail or taillike appendage.
30. An associate degree in nursing.
31. Uttering in an irritated tone.
32. The hair growing on the lower part of a man's face.
36. The cry made by sheep.
39. A monarchy in northwestern Europe occupying most of the British Isles.
40. Tall perennial herb of tropical Asia with dark green leaves.
41. English scholastic philosopher and assumed author of Occam's Razor (1285-1349).
44. Lacking general education or knowledge.
47. Primarily temporal sense.
50. Genus of widely distributed agarics that have white spores and are poisonous with few exceptions.
51. A tall perennial woody plant having a main trunk and branches forming a distinct elevated crown.
52. A sharp narrow ridge found in rugged mountains.
54. An acute inflammatory disease occurring in the intestines of premature infants.
55. A republic in the Asian subcontinent in southern Asia.
57. A large body of water constituting a principal part of the hydrosphere.
60. A blood group antigen possessed by Rh-positive people.
61. A soft gray ductile metallic element used in alloys.
62. A compartment in front of a motor vehicle where driver sits.
63. A small ball with a hole through the middle.
65. God of wealth and love.
68. Small European freshwater fish with a slender bluish-green body.
70. A field of cultivated and mowed grass.
73. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
74. Australasian kingfishers.
77. A civil or military authority in Turkey or Egypt.
78. A benevolent aspect of Devi.
79. The trait of lacking restraint or control.
81. Harsh or corrosive in tone.
82. A young woman making her debut into society.
83. In a natty manner.
84. Informal terms for a mother.
1. A member of the Nahuatl people who established an empire in Mexico that was overthrown by Cortes in 1519.
2. Any of the larger branches of a tree.
3. Music composed for dancing the conga.
4. Type genus of Dicranaceae.
5. An agency of the United Nations affiliated with the World Bank.
6. (zoology) Pertaining to alulae.
7. A tricycle (usually propelled by pedalling).
8. A genus of tropical American plants have sword-shaped leaves and a fleshy compound fruits composed of the fruits of several flowers (such as pineapples).
9. One of the people of mixed Ostyak and Samoyed origin in Siberia.
10. A mouth or mouthlike opening.
11. A committee in the executive branch of government that advises the president on foreign and military and national security.
12. Weight to be borne or conveyed.
13. A town and port in northwestern Israel in the eastern Mediterranean.
14. A complex red organic pigment containing iron and other atoms to which oxygen binds.
21. Learn something again, as after having forgotten or neglected it.
23. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
25. A state in north central United States.
29. In a foreign country.
33. At full speed.
34. Someone who pays rent to use land or a building or a car that is owned by someone else.
35. Cause to become detached or separated.
37. Fruit of the oak tree.
38. (of complexion) Blemished by imperfections of the skin.
42. Growing old.
43. Of or relating to or characteristic of Morocco or its people.
45. (Greek mythology) Goddess of the earth and mother of Cronus and the Titans in ancient mythology.
46. A metric unit of length equal to one billionth of a meter.
48. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
49. Marked by excessive self-indulgence and moral decay.
53. Italian operatic soprano (born in 1922).
56. A port city in southwestern Iran.
58. The compass point that is one point east (clockwise) of due north.
59. A deep bow.
64. The capital and largest city of Bangladesh.
66. Stable gear consisting of either of two curved supports that are attached to the collar of a draft horse and that hold the traces.
67. An Arabic speaking person who lives in Arabia or North Africa.
69. Neither warm or very cold.
71. A sudden desire.
72. A quantity of no importance.
75. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
76. Feline mammal usually having thick soft fur and being unable to roar.
80. A Mid-Atlantic state.