1. An honorary degree in science.
4. Line of defense consisting of a barrier of felled or live trees with branches (sharpened or with barbed wire entwined) toward the enemy.
11. An amino acid that is found in the central nervous system.
15. Legal document setting forth rules governing a particular kind of activity.
16. Paint again.
17. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
18. Large African forest tree yielding a strong hard yellow to golden brown lumber.
20. Unable to relax or be still.
21. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
22. Fermented alcoholic beverage brewed from malt and hops.
25. The most common computer memory which can be used by programs to perform necessary tasks while the computer is on.
26. Israeli statesman (born in Russia) who (as Prime Minister of Israel) negotiated a peace treaty with Anwar el-Sadat of Egypt (1913-1992).
28. Fear resulting from the awareness of danger.
31. Unknown god.
33. The corporate executive responsible for the operations of the firm.
34. Pygmy marmosets.
38. A former French unit of area.
41. A collection of papers containing detailed information about a particular person or subject (usually a person's record).
42. A large number or amount.
43. A light touch or stroke.
45. Large elliptical brightly colored deep-sea fish of Atlantic and Pacific and Mediterranean.
46. A Chadic language spoken in northern Nigeria.
48. A Gaelic-speaking Celt in Ireland or Scotland or the Isle of Man.
50. A star that ejects some of its material in the form of a cloud and become more luminous in the process.
51. A condition (mostly in boys) characterized by behavioral and learning disorders.
52. A compartment in front of a motor vehicle where driver sits.
54. An independent agency of the United States government responsible for collecting and coordinating intelligence and counterintelligence activities abroad in the national interest.
56. The force of workers available.
57. A collection of objects laid on top of each other.
59. Resinlike substance secreted by certain lac insects.
61. (heraldry) Looking forward.
63. A young upwardly mobile professional person.
66. A ductile gray metallic element of the lanthanide series.
67. Ludicrously odd.
70. The head of a branch of an organized crime syndicate.
73. (in Gnosticism) A divine power or nature emanating from the Supreme Being and playing various roles in the operation of the universe.
76. A river in northeastern Brazil that flows generally northward to the Atlantic Ocean.
79. South American armadillo with three bands of bony plates.
81. An intensely radioactive metallic element that occurs in minute amounts in uranium ores.
82. Mild yellow Dutch cheese made in balls.
83. A tricycle (usually propelled by pedalling).
86. Avatar of Vishnu.
87. A member of the Siouan people formerly inhabiting the Black Hills of western South Dakota.
88. An acute febrile highly contagious viral disease.
1. A coarse obnoxious person.
2. A strip of land projecting into a body of water.
3. A person of unquestioning obedience.
4. A unit of surface area equal to 100 square meters.
5. A light strong brittle gray toxic bivalent metallic element.
6. Relating to or having the characteristics of bees.
7. French filmmaker (1908-1982).
8. Steady recurrent ticking sound as made by a clock.
9. Drawn into the lungs.
10. An infection of the sebaceous gland of the eyelid.
11. An anxiety disorder characterized by chronic free-floating anxiety and such symptoms as tension or sweating or trembling of light-headedness or irritability etc that has lasted for more than six months.
12. The sixth month of the civil year.
13. A small cake leavened with yeast.
14. (Old Testament) In Judeo-Christian mythology.
19. Be earlier in time.
23. A public act of violence by an unruly mob.
24. A small constellation in the southern hemisphere near Phoenix.
27. Family based on male descent.
29. A loss of will power.
30. An elementary particle responsible for the forces in the atomic nucleus.
32. A covered passageway.
35. A tumor consisting of fatty tissue.
36. A substance used to produce fermentation in dough or a liquid.
37. A Buddhist who has attained nirvana.
39. A genus of Ploceidae.
40. A flexible container with a single opening.
44. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
47. Minute floating marine tunicate having a transparent body with an opening at each end.
49. A graphical recording of the cardiac cycle produced by an electrocardiograph.
53. (Scotland) A small loaf or roll of soft bread.
55. Electrical conduction through a gas in an applied electric field.
58. Relatively hard durable timber from the Queen's crape myrtle.
60. Stout-bodied insect with large membranous wings.
62. Dearly loved.
64. Fiddler crabs.
65. (Akkadian) God of wisdom.
68. A quantity of no importance.
69. A conveyance that transports passengers or freight in carriers suspended from cables and supported by a series of towers.
71. Large burrowing rodent of South and Central America.
72. A translucent mineral consisting of hydrated silica of variable color.
74. Using speech rather than writing.
75. (Babylonian) God of wisdom and agriculture and patron of scribes and schools.
77. A corporation's first offer to sell stock to the public.
78. Call upon in supplication.
80. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
84. Being nine more than forty.
85. 30 to 300 kilohertz.