1. A form of entertainment that enacts a story by a sequence of images giving the illusion of continuous movement.
4. A nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug (trade name Feldene) used to treat arthritis and other inflammatory conditions.
11. Any of numerous relatively small elongated soft-bodied animals especially of the phyla Annelida and Chaetognatha and Nematoda and Nemertea and Platyhelminthes.
15. A period marked by distinctive character or reckoned from a fixed point or event.
16. A wheeled vehicle adapted to the rails of railroad.
17. Type genus of the Aceraceae.
18. Spiritual leader of a Jewish congregation.
20. The chief source of beryllium.
21. The act of scanning.
22. Characterized by iniquity.
24. A member of the Semitic speaking people of northern Ethiopia.
26. Submerged aquatic plant having narrow leaves and small flowers.
29. Full of news.
32. Small beads made from polished shells and formerly used as money by native Americans.
36. English essayist (1775-1834).
40. Chiefly deciduous shrubs or small trees of Mediterranean area and western Asia.
43. Any loose flowing garment.
45. One of the five major classes of immunoglobulins.
46. A graphical record of electric currents associated with muscle contractions.
47. A white metallic element that burns with a brilliant light.
50. Gregarious burrowing rodent larger than the chinchillas.
53. The capital and largest city of Zimbabwe.
55. American novelist noted for children's books (1832-1888).
57. Any of various spiny trees or shrubs of the genus Acacia.
58. The 11th letter of the Greek alphabet.
61. A community of people smaller than a village.
63. A translucent mineral consisting of hydrated silica of variable color.
65. Toward the mouth or oral region.
69. Infections of the skin or nails caused by fungi and appearing as itching circular patches.
71. Edible starchy tuberous root of taro plants.
72. (Babylonian) God of wisdom and agriculture and patron of scribes and schools.
73. A slight amount or degree of difference.
74. A cut of pork ribs with much of the meat trimmed off.
78. Large brownish-green New Zealand parrot.
79. The compass point midway between northeast and east.
80. Low stingless nettle of Central and South America having velvety brownish-green toothed leaves and clusters of small green flowers.
81. A doctor's degree in education.
1. A republic in western South America.
2. A theocratic republic in the Middle East in western Asia.
3. Open-heart surgery in which the rib cage is opened and a section of a blood vessel is grafted from the aorta to the coronary artery to bypass the blocked section of the coronary artery and improve the blood supply to the heart.
4. The sixth day of the week.
5. (Akkadian) God of wisdom.
6. A military dictatorship in North Africa on the Mediterranean.
7. A chronic skin disease occurring primarily in women between the ages of 20 and 40.
8. A very light brown.
9. A negative.
10. A unit of traffic intensity in a telephone system.
11. The act of washing yourself (or another person).
12. English scholastic philosopher and assumed author of Occam's Razor (1285-1349).
13. Located in or toward the back or rear.
14. The template for protein synthesis.
19. A dwarfed ornamental tree or shrub grown in a tray or shallow pot.
23. Being one more than fifty.
25. Destruction of heart tissue resulting from obstruction of the blood supply to the heart muscle.
27. A doctor's degree in preventive medicine.
28. The mansion of the lord of the manor.
30. Fragrant resin obtain from trees of the family Burseraceae and used as incense.
31. A means of flight or ascent.
33. A genus of Mustelidae.
34. Sudanese sorghums having white seeds.
35. American and Asiatic trees having edible one-seeded fruit.
37. A hard gray lustrous metallic element that is highly corrosion-resistant.
38. A light strong brittle gray toxic bivalent metallic element.
39. Of a pale purple color.
41. A burn cause by hot liquid or steam.
42. Genus of tropical plants with creeping rootstocks and small umbellate flowers.
44. As the agent of or on someone's part.
48. A throne that is the official chair of a bishop.
49. The part of a continent that is stable and forms the central mass of the continent.
51. A telegram sent abroad.
52. A trivalent metallic element of the rare earth group.
54. (informal) Of the highest quality.
56. A bicycle with two sets of pedals and two seats.
59. Relating to or having the characteristics of bees.
60. A group of African languages in the Niger-Congo group spoken from Senegal east as far as the Ivory Coast.
62. The Oceanic language spoken by the Maori people in New Zealand.
64. English actor noted for his portrayals of Shakespeare's great tragic characters (1789-1833).
66. A dissolute man in fashionable society.
67. In bed.
68. Two items of the same kind.
70. Of southern Europe.
75. An informal term for a father.
76. Being nine more than ninety.
77. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.