1. The basic unit of electric current adopted under the System International d'Unites.
4. A nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug (trade name Clinoril).
12. An elegantly dressed man (often with affected manners).
15. (meaning literally `born') Used to indicate the maiden or family name of a married woman.
16. Large arboreal boa of tropical South America.
17. A corporation's first offer to sell stock to the public.
18. A legal document codifying the result of deliberations of a committee or society or legislative body.
19. Small voraciously carnivorous freshwater fishes of South America that attack and destroy living animals.
20. A rotary duplicator that uses a stencil through which ink is pressed (trade mark Roneo).
22. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
24. A rapid bustling commotion.
26. A town in central Belgium.
30. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
32. Place restrictions on.
35. A Kwa language spoken in Ghana and the Ivory Coast.
39. Not only so, but.
40. A Dravidian language spoken in southern India.
44. Goddess of criminal rashness and its punishment.
45. A metric unit of volume or capacity equal to 10 liters.
48. An associate degree in nursing.
49. A narrative song with a recurrent refrain.
51. Any ameba of the genus Endamoeba.
53. Of or relating to or involving an area.
54. Membranous tube with cartilaginous rings that conveys inhaled air from the larynx to the bronchi.
56. A silvery ductile metallic element found primarily in bauxite.
57. Destruction of heart tissue resulting from obstruction of the blood supply to the heart muscle.
58. A doctor's degree in optometry.
59. A white metallic element that burns with a brilliant light.
61. The mints.
70. A particular geographical region of indefinite boundary (usually serving some special purpose or distinguished by its people or culture or geography).
71. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
72. (zoology) Lacking a tail or taillike appendage.
74. A plant hormone promoting elongation of stems and roots.
78. The fatty flesh of eel.
79. A doctor's degree in dental medicine.
80. Any object that radiates energy.
81. Time for Earth to make a complete rotation on its axis.
1. Squash bugs.
2. Joint capital (with Riyadh) of Saudi Arabia.
3. Part of the perianth that is usually brightly colored.
4. A watery solution of sugars, salts, and minerals that circulates through the vascular system of a plant.
5. A member of the Uniat Church.
6. Soft white semisolid fat obtained by rendering the fatty tissue of the hog v 1.
7. The United Nations agency concerned with civil aviation.
8. (prefix) Reverse of or absence of.
9. A nucleic acid consisting of large molecules shaped like a double helix.
10. A public promotion of some product or service.
11. French physicist who founded thermodynamics (1796-1832).
12. The decade from 1890 to 1899.
13. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
14. Footwear that covers the whole foot and lower leg.
21. Deciduous monoecious trees of Europe and Asia and America.
23. (Irish) Goddess.
25. A gonadotropic hormone that is secreted by the anterior pituitary.
27. A metallic element having four allotropic forms.
28. A unit of surface area equal to 100 square meters.
29. A chronic inflammatory collagen disease affecting connective tissue (skin or joints).
31. Any of numerous local fertility and nature deities worshipped by ancient Semitic peoples.
33. West Indian tree having racemes of fragrant white flowers and yielding a durable timber and resinous juice.
34. Of or relating to the palm of the hand or to the area at the base of the thumb.
36. An Arab country on the peninsula of Qatar.
37. Administer an oil or ointment to.
38. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
41. A port city in southwestern Turkey on the Gulf of Antalya.
42. A bluish-white lustrous metallic element.
43. (Scottish) Bluish-black or gray-blue.
46. No longer having or seeming to have or expecting to have life.
47. A condition (mostly in boys) characterized by behavioral and learning disorders.
50. (folklore) A corpse that rises at night to drink the blood of the living.
52. A Portuguese province on the south coast of China and two islands in the South China Sea.
55. Fish eggs or egg-filled ovary.
60. Combined or joined to increase in size or quantity or scope.
62. The biblical name for ancient Syria.
63. A small ball with a hole through the middle.
64. The basic unit of money in Bangladesh.
65. Harsh or corrosive in tone.
66. (of molten metal or glass) Formed by pouring or pressing into a mold n 1.
67. A flat-bottomed volcanic crater that was formed by an explosion.
68. The United Nations agency concerned with atomic energy.
69. A friendly nation.
73. A federation of North American industrial unions that merged with the American Federation of Labor in 1955.
75. A colorless and odorless inert gas.
76. A hard malleable ductile silvery metallic element that is resistant to corrosion.
77. (Akkadian) God of wisdom.