1. The executive agency that advises the President on the federal budget.
4. Leap around playfully, like young primates.
11. Wading birds of warm regions having long slender down-curved bills.
15. Large brownish-green New Zealand parrot.
16. Age or bleach flour with Agene (nitrogen trichloride).
17. A quantity of no importance.
18. An honorary arts degree.
20. A univalent chemical radical derived from ethylene.
21. Large sweet juicy hybrid between tangerine and grapefruit having a thick wrinkled skin.
22. Not only so, but.
24. Of or relating to or characteristic of Mali or its people.
26. Angular distance above the horizon (especially of a celestial object).
27. Small tropical American tree bearing edible plumlike fruit.
30. A midday meal.
32. (pathology) Abnormally constricted body canal or passage.
35. Engaged in as a pastime.
38. Doctrine of enlightenment as the realization of the oneness of one's self and the visible world.
39. The branch of computer science that deal with writing computer programs that can solve problems creatively.
40. A unit of surface area equal to 100 square meters.
41. A characteristic language of a particular group (as among thieves).
46. 4-wheeled motor vehicle.
47. A gradual decline (in size or strength or power or number).
50. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
51. A festival featuring African-American culture.
53. Capable of becoming hot.
55. Same in identity.
57. The compass point midway between east and southeast.
59. A United Nations agency to promote trade by increasing the exchange stability of the major currencies.
60. Capital of Vanuatu.
63. A genus of Ploceidae.
66. A chronic skin disease occurring primarily in women between the ages of 20 and 40.
69. Inability to walk.
71. Excessive desire to acquire or possess more (esp material wealth) than one needs or deserves.
73. (Babylonian) The sky god.
74. An emotional response that has been acquired by conditioning.
75. Small family of usually tropical butterflies.
77. A tube in which a body fluid circulates.
78. A condition (mostly in boys) characterized by behavioral and learning disorders.
79. In some classifications considered synonymous with Microtus.
80. A legal document codifying the result of deliberations of a committee or society or legislative body.
1. (informal) Being satisfactory or in satisfactory condition.
2. Being nothing more than specified.
3. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
4. An anxiety disorder characterized by chronic free-floating anxiety and such symptoms as tension or sweating or trembling of light-headedness or irritability etc that has lasted for more than six months.
5. A soft white precious univalent metallic element having the highest electrical and thermal conductivity of any metal.
6. The basic unit of money in Bulgaria.
7. (statistics) Having a single mode.
8. Tropical Asian starlings.
9. Small active cicada-like insect with hind legs adapted for leaping.
10. A very light colorless element that is one of the six inert gasses.
11. Administer an oil or ointment to.
12. A flexible container with a single opening.
13. Not in action or at work.
14. A large piece of fabric (as canvas) by means of which wind is used to propel a sailing vessel.
19. Relating to or characteristic of Shintoism.
23. An independent group of closely related Chadic languages spoken in the area between the Biu-Mandara and East Chadic languages.
25. Moth whose larvae are flour moths.
28. Spanish conquistador who defeated the Aztecs and conquered Mexico (1485-1547).
29. A ductile gray metallic element of the lanthanide series.
31. A form of energy that is transferred by a difference in temperature.
33. National capital of Kiribati.
34. A postulated biochemical change (presumably in neural tissue) that represents a memory.
36. Bearded reddish sheep of southern Asia.
37. Reconnaissance (by shortening).
42. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
43. A package of several things tied together for carrying or storing.
44. Small beads made from polished shells and formerly used as money by native Americans.
45. Be hungry.
48. A very young child (birth to 1 year) who has not yet begun to walk or talk.
49. Being or relating to or like a chimera.
52. In such a manner as could not be otherwise.
54. Epithet of Siva.
56. Large Indian antelope.
58. The main city of ancient Phoenicia.
61. Ions are accelerated along a linear path by voltage differences on electrodes along the path.
62. Dried out by heat or excessive exposure to sunlight.
64. In bed.
65. Any of a group of Indic languages spoken in Kashmir and eastern Afghanistan and northern Pakistan.
67. A deep prolonged sound (as of thunder or large bells).
68. The content of cognition.
70. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
72. The capital and largest city of Japan.
76. A state in the western United States.