1. Large elliptical brightly colored deep-sea fish of Atlantic and Pacific and Mediterranean.
5. Rabbits and hares.
12. Large northern deer with enormous flattened antlers in the male.
15. The basic unit of money in Bangladesh.
16. Aromatic Eurasian perennial.
17. A unit of length of thread or yarn.
18. The United Nations agency concerned with civil aviation.
19. Artifact consisting of soft or resilient material used to fill or give shape or protect or add comfort.
20. Either extremity of something that has length.
21. A compartment in front of a motor vehicle where driver sits.
22. A vivid mental image.
23. Type genus of the Gavidae.
25. The eleventh month of the civil year.
27. The process of gradually becoming inferior.
28. Of or relating to Oman or its people.
29. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
31. A unit of absorbed ionizing radiation equal to 100 ergs per gram of irradiated material.
33. A highly unstable radioactive element (the heaviest of the halogen series).
34. Toward the mouth or oral region.
37. Generic term for inflammatory conditions of the skin.
41. (Judaism) Not conforming to dietary laws.
46. Evergreen shrubs of north temperate regions.
47. A Spanish American of pure European stock (usually Spanish).
48. Submerged aquatic plant having narrow leaves and small flowers.
50. An intensely radioactive metallic element that occurs in minute amounts in uranium ores.
51. Goddess of the dead and queen of the underworld.
52. An abnormally large amount of this fetoprotein in the fetus can signal an abnormality of the neural tube (as spina bifida or anencephaly).
53. Any of a number of fishes of the family Carangidae.
54. The azimuth of a celestial body is the angle between the vertical plane containing it and the plane of the meridian.
56. Selected as the best.
60. Tree of low-lying coastal areas of southeastern United States having glossy leaves and racemes of fragrant white flowers.
63. Pertaining to or near the sun.
65. Common house and field crickets.
68. A former agency (from 1946 to 1974) that was responsible for research into atomic energy and its peacetime uses in the United States.
69. The sound like water splashing.
72. A town in southeastern New Mexico on the Pecos River near the Mexican border.
75. Water frozen in the solid state.
76. Discharge bad feelings or tension through verbalization, in psychoanalysis.
79. The sixth month of the civil year.
80. Having a toe or toes of a specified kind.
81. Without much difficulty.
82. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
1. Of or relating to near the ear.
2. Large burrowing rodent of South and Central America.
3. Jordan's port.
4. 10 hao equal 1 dong.
5. Medication (trade name Lopid) used to lower the levels of triglyceride in the blood.
6. An implement used to erase something.
7. A tricycle (usually propelled by pedalling).
8. The cardinal number that is the sum of seven and one.
9. (of weather) Wet by periods of rain.
10. A hotel providing overnight lodging for travelers.
11. Quietly in concealment.
12. Raised above ground level.
13. Russian founder of the Bolsheviks and leader of the Russian Revolution and first head of the USSR (1870-1924).
14. A family of Sino-Tibetan languages spoken in southeastern Asia.
24. Filled with the emotional impact of overwhelming surprise or shock.
26. The visible part of a television transmission.
30. Large west African tree having large palmately lobed leaves and axillary cymose panicles of small white flowers and one-winged seeds.
32. A Mid-Atlantic state.
35. Fleshy and usually brightly colored cover of some seeds that develops from the ovule stalk and partially or entirely envelopes the seed.
36. Young of domestic cattle.
38. Wearing or provided with clothing.
39. Of or relating to walls.
40. Affect with wonder.
42. Loose or flaccid body fat.
43. A populous province in northeastern China.
44. Store in a silo, as of fodder.
45. Of or relating to or obtained from milk (especially sour milk or whey).
49. The United Nations agency concerned with atomic energy.
55. The basic unit of money in Cambodia.
57. (of panes of glass) Fixed in place by means of thin strips of lead.
58. A narrative song with a recurrent refrain.
59. Type genus of the Alaudidae.
61. Small tropical American tree bearing edible plumlike fruit.
62. Being one more than two.
64. An accountant certified by the state.
66. A male monarch or emperor (especially of Russia prior to 1917).
67. A French abbot.
70. A thrusting blow with a knife.
71. Queen of the Olympian gods in ancient Greek mythology.
73. A constellation in the southern hemisphere near Telescopium and Norma.
74. An infection of the sebaceous gland of the eyelid.
77. The branch of computer science that deal with writing computer programs that can solve problems creatively.
78. Being ten more than one hundred forty.