1. (computer science) A measure of how densely information is packed on a storage medium.
4. Of or involving or caused by or being microbes.
12. Time for Earth to make a complete rotation on its axis.
15. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
16. A plane curve formed by the intersection of a right circular cone and a plane parallel to an element of the curve.
17. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
18. Any of a number of fishes of the family Carangidae.
19. Japanese ornamental tree with fragrant white or pink blossoms and small yellow fruits.
20. Model of excellence or perfection of a kind.
22. (Akkadian) God of wisdom.
23. (chemistry and physics) Held with another element, substance or material in chemical or physical union.
25. Port city in the United Arab Emirates on the Persian Gulf.
26. Of or relating to a speaker of the Tamil language or the language itself.
29. Bourbon and sugar and mint over crushed ice.
31. A public promotion of some product or service.
33. Small European freshwater fish with a slender bluish-green body.
34. A musical instrument consisting of graduated steel plates that are struck by hammers activated by a keyboard.
38. A Buddhist who has attained nirvana.
42. Dark brownish to purplish red.
43. A yellow pungent volatile oil (trade name Agene) formerly used for bleaching and aging flour.
45. A genus of Mustelidae.
46. The inner and longer of the two bones of the human forearm.
50. The habitation of wild animals.
53. Small terrestrial lizard of warm regions of the Old World.
55. A small cavity or space within an organ or in a plant or animal.
57. (Greek mythology) The winged goddess of the dawn in ancient mythology.
58. Type genus of the family Arcidae.
59. State in northeastern India.
61. (botany) Of or relating to the axil.
64. Joint capital (with Riyadh) of Saudi Arabia.
65. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
69. When dried yields a hard substance used e.g. in golf balls.
72. The character flaw or error of a tragic hero that leads to his downfall.
74. A cgs unit of work or energy.
75. A cut of pork ribs with much of the meat trimmed off.
78. A legal document codifying the result of deliberations of a committee or society or legislative body.
79. A nucleic acid consisting of large molecules shaped like a double helix.
80. Neuralgia along the sciatic nerve.
81. A widely distributed system consisting of all the cells able to ingest bacteria or colloidal particles etc, except for certain white blood cells.
1. Serving as or forming a base.
2. Large burrowing rodent of South and Central America.
3. A self-funded retirement plan that allows you to contribute a limited yearly sum toward your retirement.
4. A member of the military police who polices soldiers and guards prisoners.
5. (prosody) Of or consisting of iambs.
6. Of or relating to a language that arises from contact between two other languages and has features of both.
7. Radioactive iodine test that measures the amount of radioactive iodine taken up by the thyroid gland.
8. A Russian river.
9. Handsome tree of central and eastern North America having large bipinnate leaves and green-white flowers followed by large woody brown pods whose seeds are used as a coffee substitute.
10. The United Nations agency concerned with the interests of labor.
11. The basic unit of luminous intensity adopted under the System International d'Unites.
12. Material used to daub walls.
13. Type genus of the Alcidae comprising solely the razorbill.
14. A member of an extinct North American Indian people who lived in the Pit river valley in northern California.
21. (psychoanalysis) That part of the unconscious mind that acts as a conscience.
24. A Mid-Atlantic state on the Atlantic.
27. A city in southern Turkey on the Seyhan River.
28. Long coarse hair growing from the crest of the animal's neck.
30. A spacecraft that carries astronauts from the command module to the surface of the moon and back.
32. Angle that resembles the hind leg of a dog.
35. Polished and well-groomed.
36. Capital city of the Piemonte region of northwestern Italy.
37. A genus of tropical American plants have sword-shaped leaves and a fleshy compound fruits composed of the fruits of several flowers (such as pineapples).
39. A reddish brown dye used especially on hair.
40. Someone who is morally reprehensible.
41. A constellation in the southern hemisphere near Telescopium and Norma.
44. A state of extreme confusion and disorder.
47. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
48. Of or relating to or containing balsam.
49. The content of cognition.
51. A room or establishment where alcoholic drinks are served over a counter.
52. Sometimes placed in family Hyacinthaceae.
54. God of death.
56. An indication of approved or superior status.
60. The month following February and preceding April.
62. Acquire or gain knowledge or skills.
63. Primitive chlorophyll-containing mainly aquatic eukaryotic organisms lacking true stems and roots and leaves.
66. Essential oil or perfume obtained from flowers.
67. Grains used as food either unpolished or more often polished.
68. Informal terms for a meal.
70. Syndrome resulting from a serious acute (sometimes fatal) infection associated with the presence of staphylococcus.
71. A drug combination found in some over-the-counter headache remedies (Aspirin and Phenacetin and Caffeine).
73. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
76. The branch of computer science that deal with writing computer programs that can solve problems creatively.
77. An intensely radioactive metallic element that occurs in minute amounts in uranium ores.