1. A committee in the executive branch of government that advises the president on foreign and military and national security.
4. In a sparse manner.
12. A federal agency established to regulate the release of new foods and health-related products.
15. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
16. A dicot family of the order Urticales including.
17. A human limb.
18. A Chadic language spoken in Chad.
20. A board game in which players try to move their pieces into their opponent's bases.
21. The sense organ for hearing and equilibrium.
22. Of or relating to apnea.
23. The capital and largest city of Mongolia.
25. An addition that extends a main building.
26. The amount of money needed to purchase something.
28. A highly unstable radioactive element (the heaviest of the halogen series).
30. A doctor's degree in education.
31. (law) The privilege of using something that is not your own (as using another's land as a right of way to your own land).
35. The sacred city of Lamaism.
37. At a previous time.
38. (Scottish) Bluish-black or gray-blue.
39. A tricycle (usually propelled by pedalling).
43. Type genus of the Anatidae.
44. A small cake leavened with yeast.
47. Understanding of the nature or meaning or quality or magnitude of something.
48. Airtight sealed metal container for food or drink or paint etc..
50. A very young child (birth to 1 year) who has not yet begun to walk or talk.
52. The starting place for each hole on a golf course.
53. A state in the southeastern United States on the Gulf of Mexico.
57. Be compatible or in accordance with.
60. Spread or diffuse through.
62. Look at with amorous intentions.
63. The mast nearest the bow in vessels with two or more masts.
66. In an unnatural eery manner.
70. (Zoroastrianism) Title for benevolent deities.
71. (physics) A deformation of an object in which parallel planes remain parallel but are shifted in a direction parallel to themselves.
74. Type genus of the Majidae.
75. (computer science) A kind of computer architecture that has a relatively small set of computer instructions that it can perform.
77. Any culture medium that uses agar as the gelling agent.
78. British informal.
79. Any opinions or doctrines at variance with the official or orthodox position.
80. The middle of the day.
1. A quantity of no importance.
2. A blow from a flat object (as an open hand).
3. Any plant of the genus Canna having large sheathing leaves and clusters of large showy flowers.
4. A nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug (trade name Clinoril).
5. Situated in a particular spot or position.
6. Before noon.
7. A demon who swallows the sun causing eclipses.
8. Escape or flee.
9. Submerged marine plant with very long narrow leaves found in abundance along North Atlantic coasts.
10. An adherent of Lamaism (Tibetan Buddhism).
11. An affirmative.
12. Any wingless blood-sucking parasitic insect noted for ability to leap.
13. Lacking or deprive of the sense of hearing wholly or in part.
14. A city in northern India.
19. An event that is a beginning.
24. One of the persons who compose a social group (especially individuals who have joined and participates in a group organization).
27. A ductile gray metallic element of the lanthanide series.
29. Of or relating to the palm of the hand or to the area at the base of the thumb.
32. A liquid solution that results from elution.
33. Egyptian statesman who nationalized the Suez Canal (1918-1870).
34. A native American tent.
36. A city in southern Turkey on the Seyhan River.
40. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
41. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
42. 1/1000 gram.
45. A small pellet fired from an air rifle or BB gun.
46. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
49. The 3rd letter of the Greek alphabet.
51. With eagerness.
54. United States writer of caustic wit (1842-1914).
55. A master's degree in business.
56. A native or inhabitant of Australia.
58. A chronic skin disease occurring primarily in women between the ages of 20 and 40.
59. United States jazz musician and bandleader (1913-1987).
61. A colorless volatile highly inflammable liquid used as an inhalation anesthetic.
64. A midwestern state in north central United States in the Great Lakes region.
65. Slice of sweet raised bread baked again until it is brown and hard and crisp.
67. The villain in William Shakespeare's tragedy who tricked Othello into murdering his wife.
68. The dynasty that ruled much of Manchuria and northeastern China from 947 to 1125.
69. An account describing incidents or events.
72. The compass point midway between northeast and east.
73. An associate degree in applied science.
76. A gonadotropic hormone that is secreted by the anterior pituitary.