1. Being one hundred more than two hundred.
4. A language spoken by the Atakapa people of the Gulf coast of Louisiana and Texas.
12. A workplace for the conduct of scientific research.
15. The syllable naming the sixth (submediant) note of a major or minor scale in solmization.
16. Leader of a group or festival.
17. A federal agency established to coordinate programs aimed at reducing pollution and protecting the environment.
18. A self-funded retirement plan that allows you to contribute a limited yearly sum toward your retirement.
19. The state of being ripe.
20. The part of the nervous system of vertebrates that controls involuntary actions of the smooth muscles and heart and glands.
21. Bulldog ants.
23. Small striped semiterrestrial eastern American squirrel with cheek pouches.
25. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
27. A silvery ductile metallic element found primarily in bauxite.
28. Tropical starchy tuberous root.
31. (Babylonian) God of wisdom and agriculture and patron of scribes and schools.
33. A fraudulent business scheme.
36. A yellow quartz.
38. A lake in northwestern Russia.
41. Relating to the deepest parts of the ocean (below 6000 meters).
43. Half the width of an em.
45. A Spanish river.
46. (Hindu) A manner of sitting (as in the practice of Yoga).
49. An implement used to propel or steer a boat.
50. Liveliness and energy.
54. A complete metric system of units of measurement for scientists.
55. Mild yellow Dutch cheese made in balls.
58. Indigo bush.
59. Relating to the blood vessels or blood.
61. The food served and eaten at one time.
64. An inactive volcano in Sicily.
65. A port city in southwestern Iran.
70. A seducer who ruins a woman.
71. A city in southern Turkey on the Seyhan River.
73. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
74. A cleansing agent made from the salts of vegetable or animal fats.
75. A tricycle (usually propelled by pedalling).
77. Having leadership guidance.
78. Voluntary contributions to aid the poor.
79. Extreme mental retardation.
80. An agency of the United Nations affiliated with the World Bank.
1. An upward slope or grade (as in a road).
2. Genus of large deciduous nut-bearing trees.
3. A visual display of information.
4. A unit of area (4840 square yards) used in English-speaking countries.
5. A dense growth of bushes.
6. A light-weight hat worn in tropical countries for protection from the sun.
7. A particular geographical region of indefinite boundary (usually serving some special purpose or distinguished by its people or culture or geography).
8. Airtight sealed metal container for food or drink or paint etc..
9. How long something has existed.
10. Celestial shepherd god.
11. The slender spear of the Bantu-speaking people of Africa.
12. An accidental hole that allows something (fluid or light etc.) to enter or escape.
13. Transient cessation of respiration.
14. A city in northwestern Switzerland.
22. An insane person.
24. A telegram sent abroad.
26. The cry made by sheep.
29. A licensed medical practitioner.
30. A person forced to flee from home or country.
32. A slight rounded elevation where the malleus attaches to the eardrum.
34. Covered or protected with or as if with a case.
35. (Babylonian) A demigod or first man.
37. Use of a word to govern two or more words though appropriate to only one.
39. Remove from memory or existence.
40. A water wheel with buckets attached to the rim.
42. The act of slowing down or falling behind.
44. Resonance of protons to radiation in a magnetic field.
47. A musical composition in several movements.
48. An anticoagulant (trade name Coumadin) use to prevent and treat a thrombus or embolus.
51. (informal) Very tired.
52. A public promotion of some product or service.
53. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
56. (computer science) A unit for measuring computing power.
57. A member of the Himalayan people living in Nepal and Tibet who are famous for their skill as mountaineers.
60. An island of central Hawaii.
62. An organic compound that contains a hydroxyl group bonded to a carbon atom which in turn is doubly bonded to another carbon atom.
63. (Old Testament) In Judeo-Christian mythology.
66. A small cake leavened with yeast.
67. Surrealist Spanish painter (1904-1989).
68. In bed.
69. A quantity of no importance.
72. A legal document codifying the result of deliberations of a committee or society or legislative body.
76. The square of a body of any size of type.