1. Look with amazement.
5. On a ship, train, plane or other vehicle.
11. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
15. Using speech rather than writing.
16. A storehouse for threshed grain or animal feed.
17. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
18. A former copper coin of Pakistan.
19. Type genus of the Alaudidae.
20. A collection of facts from which conclusions may be drawn.
21. An Italian woman of rank.
23. Skillful (or showing skill) in adapting means to ends.
25. The most common computer memory which can be used by programs to perform necessary tasks while the computer is on.
26. Departing or being caused to depart from the true vertical or horizontal.
27. Tag the base runner to get him out.
29. The lowest brass wind instrument.
31. A popular island resort in the Netherlands Antilles.
33. A river that rises in northeastern Turkey (near the source of the Euphrates) and flows generally eastward through Armenia to the Caspian Sea.
37. Reduction or lack of an immune response to a specific antigen.
39. A chief of a North American tribe or confederation (especially an Algonquian chief).
41. A gonadotropic hormone that is secreted by the anterior pituitary.
43. A meeting for boat races.
44. A very attractive or seductive looking woman.
48. A unit of magnetomotive force equal to 0.7958 ampere-turns.
49. An unstable meson produced as the result of a high-energy particle collision.
50. Not curled.
52. Of or relating to or causing constriction of the pupil of the eye.
54. A doctor's degree in religion.
55. A ravine or gully in southern Asia.
57. The compass point midway between east and southeast.
59. Typical geese.
62. A cut of pork ribs with much of the meat trimmed off.
66. Relating to of containing or affecting blood.
70. A genus of Malayan tree.
73. A small cake leavened with yeast.
74. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
75. Something of sentimental value.
78. A republic in central Europe.
79. The cry made by sheep.
80. The state of being inactive.
81. A sweetened beverage of diluted fruit juice.
1. A pointed instrument used to prod into motion.
2. A river in central Italy rising in the Apennines and flowing through Florence and Pisa to the Ligurian Sea.
3. An ambitious and aspiring young person.
4. Relating to or occurring on the undersurface of the foot.
5. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
6. When dried yields a hard substance used e.g. in golf balls.
7. Toward the mouth or oral region.
8. Not having a tail.
9. Make anew.
10. Emptying accomplished by draining.
11. An informal term for a father.
12. The sixth month of the civil year.
13. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
14. (Old Testament) In Judeo-Christian mythology.
22. The branch of computer science that deal with writing computer programs that can solve problems creatively.
24. A hard gray lustrous metallic element that is highly corrosion-resistant.
28. The capital of Mali.
30. Remove the hand from.
32. An aggressive remark directed at a person like a missile and intended to have a telling effect.
34. Turn on or around an axis or a center.
35. A former province of northern France near the English Channel (between Picardy and Flanders).
36. A meeting of spiritualists.
38. (Babylonian) God of fire.
40. A soft white precious univalent metallic element having the highest electrical and thermal conductivity of any metal.
42. German industrialist who was the first in Germany to use an assembly line in manufacturing automobiles (1871-1948).
45. A state in southeastern United States.
46. A vast treeless plain in the arctic regions between the ice cap and the tree line.
47. Any substance that can cause an allergy.
51. An official prosecutor for a judicial district.
53. The content of cognition.
56. (astronomy) The angular distance of a celestial point measured westward along the celestial equator from the zenith crossing.
58. The capital and largest city of Yemen.
60. Tall hat.
61. (informal) `johnny' was applied as a nickname for Confederate soldiers by the Federal soldiers in the American Civil War.
63. A metabolic acid found in yeast and liver cells.
64. (Sumerian) Water god and god of wisdom.
65. The United Nations agency concerned with atomic energy.
67. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
68. A United Nations agency created to assist developing nations by loans guaranteed by member governments.
69. An enclosure made or wire or metal bars in which birds or animals are kept.
71. Standard time in the 7th time zone west of Greenwich, reckoned at the 105th meridian west.
72. The Tibeto-Burman language spoken in the Dali region of Yunnan.
76. A small digital computer based on a microprocessor and designed to be used by one person at a time.
77. Half the width of an em.