1. Up to the present time.
4. A wrongful interference with the possession of property (personal property as well as realty), or the action instituted to recover damages.
12. The money risked on a gamble.
15. The capital and largest city of Japan.
16. The amount of electromagnetic radiation leaving or arriving at a point on a surface.
17. Leaf or strip from a leaf of the talipot palm used in India for writing paper.
18. A rapid bustling commotion.
19. The act of expelling or projecting or ejecting.
20. An extension at the end and at right angles to the main building.
21. An executioner who hangs the condemned person.
23. A Formosan language.
25. According to the Old Testament he was a pagan king of Israel and husband of Jezebel (9th century BC).
28. 30 to 300 gigahertz.
29. Being one more than one hundred.
32. A class of proteins produced in lymph tissue in vertebrates and that function as antibodies in the immune response.
36. A word or phrase spelled by rearranging the letters of another word or phrase.
42. An adult male person (as opposed to a woman).
43. A person who has been evacuated from a dangerous place.
45. Burrowing marine mollusk living on sand or mud.
46. Declare invalid.
48. Large high frilly cap with a full crown.
50. The United Nations agency concerned with the interests of labor.
51. Complacently or inanely foolish.
52. Not reflecting light.
53. (medicine) Chilly.
55. Beat with a cane.
59. A cravat with wide square ends.
61. Something that interests you because it is important or affects you.
64. A resident of Idaho.
68. Any of various strong liquors distilled from the fermented sap of toddy palms or from fermented molasses.
69. Of or relating to or characteristic of Israel or its people.
72. Relating to or characteristic of or occurring on the sea or ships.
73. A Chadic language spoken in northern Nigeria.
74. (British) A minicar used as a taxicab.
75. (folklore) A small grotesque supernatural creature that makes trouble for human beings.
76. Showing or causing joy and pleasure.
77. A deciduous tree of the family Ulmaceae that grows in the southeastern United States.
78. (Babylonian) The sky god.
1. Not only so, but.
2. Tropical starchy tuberous root.
3. Formerly included in genus Cedrela.
4. An evergreen tree of the family Ulmaceae that grows in tropical America and Africa and Asia.
5. The seventh month of the Moslem calendar.
6. Any place of complete bliss and delight and peace.
7. Intentionally so written (used after a printed word or phrase).
8. A small contrasting part of something.
9. Black tropical American cuckoo.
10. A native or inhabitant of Scotland.
11. A general conscious awareness.
12. Meat from an adult domestic bovine.
13. (Norse mythology) Goddess of old age who defeated Thor in a wrestling match.
14. A fine grained mineral having a soft soapy feel and consisting of hydrated magnesium silicate.
22. The dialect of Albanian spoken in northern Albania and Yugoslavia.
24. Of or relating to or measured in ohms.
26. An informal term for a father.
27. Direct in spatial dimensions.
30. (Sumerian) Consort of Dumuzi (Tammuz).
31. (Islam) The man who leads prayers in a mosque.
33. (Greek mythology) Goddess of the earth and mother of Cronus and the Titans in ancient mythology.
34. Characterized by slanting characters.
35. Out of fashion.
37. A communist state in Indochina on the South China Sea.
38. Merchandise issued for sale or public showing (especially a record or film).
39. The eleventh month of the civil year.
40. A communist state in the Caribbean on the island of Cuba.
41. Place in a line or arrange so as to be parallel.
44. (astronomy) A relatively small extraterrestrial body consisting of a frozen mass that travels around the sun in a highly elliptical orbit.
47. Unsupported by other people.
49. A river in northeastern Brazil that flows generally northward to the Atlantic Ocean.
54. A narrow thin strip of wood used as backing for plaster or to make latticework.
56. Scratch and scrimp.
57. Either of two masses of lymphatic tissue one on each side of the oral pharynx.
58. Someone who travels about selling his wares (as on the streets or at carnivals).
60. A separate part of a whole.
62. Using speech rather than writing.
63. A quantity of no importance.
65. A law passed by US Congress to prevent employees from being injured or contracting diseases in the course of their employment.
66. (in Gnosticism) A divine power or nature emanating from the Supreme Being and playing various roles in the operation of the universe.
67. (Babylonian) God of wisdom and agriculture and patron of scribes and schools.
70. A nucleic acid that transmits genetic information from DNA to the cytoplasm.
71. Belonging to or on behalf of a specified person (especially yourself).