1. A depression in an otherwise level surface.
4. Japanese admiral who planned the attack on Pearl Harbor in 1941 (1884-1943).
12. A light touch or stroke.
15. Any of various systems of units for measuring electricity and magnetism.
16. Decorate with colors.
17. The rate at which heat is produced by an individual in a resting state.
18. Australian clover fern.
20. Expletives used informally as intensifiers.
21. Informal terms for a mother.
22. A topical sulfonamide (trade name Sulamyd) used to treat eye infections.
24. A former agency (from 1946 to 1974) that was responsible for research into atomic energy and its peacetime uses in the United States.
27. The square of a body of any size of type.
28. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
29. Lack of strength or vigor esp from illness.
32. Deciduous South African tree having large odd-pinnate leaves and profuse fragrant orange-yellow flowers.
33. One-hundredth of a right angle.
36. A health resort near a spring or at the seaside.
38. A substance produced by the hypothalamus that is capable of accelerating the secretion of a given hormone by the anterior pituitary gland.
39. A feudal lord or baron in Scotland.
40. Having a gray or brown streak or a pattern or a patchy coloring.
45. Airtight sealed metal container for food or drink or paint etc..
46. The content of cognition.
50. Agency of the United States government charged with mediating disputes between management and labor.
51. Beat with a cane.
53. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
54. A brittle gray crystalline element that is a semiconducting metalloid (resembling silicon) used in transistors.
55. A benevolent aspect of Devi.
57. A member of the Circassian people living east of the Black Sea.
60. A metric unit of volume or capacity equal to 10 liters.
62. Relating to or near the radius.
65. Fertilizer made of ground bones.
70. A nucleic acid that transmits genetic information from DNA to the cytoplasm.
71. Type genus of the Ardeidae.
72. East Indian tree yielding a resin used medicinally and burned as incense.
74. Beat thoroughly in a competition or fight.
75. Type genus of the Aceraceae.
78. A constellation in the southern hemisphere near Telescopium and Norma.
79. A polite name for any woman.
80. Draw air into, and expel out of, the lungs.
81. Imperial dynasty that ruled China (most of the time) from 206 BC to 221 and expanded its boundaries and developed its bureaucracy.
1. Permitting little if any light to pass through because of denseness of matter.
2. (Islam) The man who leads prayers in a mosque.
3. Gold or silver wire thread.
4. Class of small freeholders who cultivated their own land.
5. Any of the forms of Chinese spoken in Fukien province.
6. A unit of information equal to one million (1,048,576) bytes.
7. A white linen liturgical vestment with sleeves.
8. A constitutional monarchy in southeastern Asia on Borneo and the Malay Peninsula.
9. A chronic disease of the nose characterized by a foul-smelling nasal discharge and atrophy of nasal structures.
10. Male cat.
11. Used of a single unit or thing.
12. A logarithmic unit of sound intensity.
13. Projectiles to be fired from a gun.
14. (informal) Exceptionally good.
19. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
23. East Indian tree bearing a profusion of intense vermilion velvet-textured blooms and yielding a yellow dye.
25. An utterance made by exhaling audibly.
26. A percussion instrument consisting of a pair of hollow pieces of wood or bone (usually held between the thumb and fingers) that are made to click together (as by Spanish dancers) in rhythm with the dance.
30. Remove offensive capability from.
31. A confusion of voices and other sounds.
34. Squash bugs.
35. The brightest star in Cygnus.
37. `Father' is a term of address for priests in some churches (especially Roman or Orthodox Catholic).
41. Used as a Hindi courtesy title.
42. A beverage made by steeping tea leaves in water.
43. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
44. An Arabic speaking person who lives in Arabia or North Africa.
47. Satisfy (thirst).
48. Essential oil or perfume obtained from flowers.
49. A small ball with a hole through the middle.
52. Utter a harsh abrupt scream.
56. Designer drug designed to have the effects of amphetamines (it floods the brain with serotonin) but to avoid the drug laws.
58. Formerly a contemptuous term of address to an inferior man or boy.
59. Having come or been brought to a conclusion.
61. (Light Amplification by Stimulated Emission of Radiation) Optical device that produces an intense monochromatic beam of coherent light.
63. Frogs, toads, tree toads.
64. Hungarian choreographer who developed Labanotation (1879-1958).
66. Predatory black-and-white toothed whale with large dorsal fin.
67. Suggestive of the supernatural.
68. Cleanse (one's body) with soap and water.
69. Having the slant of a bevel.
73. A unit of length of thread or yarn.
76. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali metal group.
77. The branch of engineering science that studies the uses of electricity and the equipment for power generation and distribution and the control of machines and communication.