1. 100 avos equal 1 pataca.
4. Small bitter fruit of the marasca cherry tree from whose juice maraschino liqueur is made.
11. (of molten metal or glass) Formed by pouring or pressing into a mold n 1.
15. A disease of poultry.
16. Given to avoiding association with others.
17. Type genus of the family Arcidae.
18. Having or showing knowledge and skill and aptitude.
20. Jordan's port.
21. Any of numerous local fertility and nature deities worshipped by ancient Semitic peoples.
22. Tropical American tree producing cacao beans.
23. A written proposal or reminder.
25. Angular distance above the horizon (especially of a celestial object).
26. A person to whom money is paid.
28. The food served and eaten at one time.
30. The capital and chief port and largest city of Senegal.
31. A decree that prohibits something.
35. An official prosecutor for a judicial district.
37. A local computer network for communication between computers.
40. Be going to.
41. A kind of person.
43. Harsh or corrosive in tone.
46. Japanese ornamental tree with fragrant white or pink blossoms and small yellow fruits.
47. A loud bombastic declamation expressed with strong emotion.
51. A woman hired to suckle a child of someone else.
52. A region of Malaysia in northeastern Borneo.
55. Liver or meat or fowl finely minced or ground and variously seasoned.
56. 100 kopecks equal 1 ruble.
59. A mountain peak in the Andes in Bolivia (21,391 feet high).
61. The dialect of Malay used as the national language of the Republic of Indonesia or of Malaysia.
63. French anthropologist who studied the craniums and brains of different races of people.
67. A woman who is foreperson of a jury.
71. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
72. Any plant of the genus Amorpha having odd-pinnate leaves and purplish spicate flowers.
75. Not widely known.
76. A wooden pin pushed or driven into a surface.
77. (soccer) A forward on a soccer team.
78. A visual representation of an object or scene or person produced on a surface.
79. A unit of force equal to the force exerted by gravity.
80. French racing cyclist who won the Tour de France five times (born in 1954).
81. A small cake leavened with yeast.
1. With rapid movements.
2. United States writer (born in 1925).
3. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
4. A Powhatan Indian woman (the daughter of Powhatan) who befriended the English at Jamestown and is said to have saved Captain John Smith's life (1595-1617).
5. A very poisonous metallic element that has three allotropic forms.
6. Someone who leads a wandering unsettled life.
7. Red pear-shaped tropical fruit with poisonous seeds.
8. Country of southeastern Asia that extends southward along the isthmus of Kra to the Malay peninsula.
9. Alternatively, a member of the family Nymphaeaceae.
10. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
11. A clique that seeks power usually through intrigue.
12. The biblical name for ancient Syria.
13. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
14. The basic unit of money in Western Samoa.
19. Proceeding from or ordered by or subject to a pope or the papacy regarded as the successor of the Apostles.
24. A state in midwestern United States.
27. A language group of the Hokan family.
29. (Akkadian) God of wisdom.
32. A constitutional monarchy on the western part of the islands of Samoa in the South Pacific.
33. Selected as the best.
34. Having the same or similar characteristics.
36. The mission in San Antonio where in 1836 Mexican forces under Santa Anna besieged and massacred American rebels who were fighting to make Texas independent of Mexico.
38. Being one more than one.
39. A public promotion of some product or service.
42. Strike sharply.
44. System of measurement based on centimeters and grams and seconds.
45. A member of the Siouan people formerly living in the Missouri river valley in NE Nebraska.
48. 100 thebe equal 1 pula.
49. A pilgrimage to Mecca.
50. A cut of pork ribs with much of the meat trimmed off.
53. An ancient kingdom in northern Mesopotamia which is in present-day Iraq.
54. The cry made by sheep.
57. A woman's large folded hooped hood.
58. A branch of the Tai languages.
60. A master's degree in business.
62. Make more attractive by adding ornament, colour, etc..
64. Port city on southern Honshu on Osaka Bay.
65. Long pod containing small beans and sweetish edible pulp.
66. A particular environment or walk of life.
68. A slender double-reed instrument.
69. A feeling of intense anger.
70. A heavy open wagon usually having two wheels and drawn by an animal.
73. A genetic disorder of metabolism.
74. Goddess of the dead and queen of the underworld.