1. A potent estrogen used in medicine and in feed for livestock and poultry.
4. Genus of herbs and subshrubs with milky juice and showy bluish flowers.
11. A beckoning gesture.
15. Automatic data processing by electronic means without the use of tabulating cards or punched tapes.
16. The act of pairing a male and female for reproductive purposes.
17. A shade of blue tinged with green.
18. Swelling from excessive accumulation of serous fluid in tissue.
20. Wife of Balder.
21. (law) Lacking any legal or binding force.
22. A formal expression of praise.
23. Cheese containing a blue mold.
25. An Indian tree of the family Combretaceae that is a source of timber and gum.
27. As much as a teacup will hold.
29. One thousand periods per second.
31. Advanced in years.
32. A brief stanza concluding certain forms of poetry.
35. German composer and inventor of the music drama (1813-1883).
37. (Judaism) The ceremonial dinner on the first night (or both nights) of Passover.
39. Used of a single unit or thing.
40. A white soft metallic element that tarnishes readily.
42. Plunge nose first.
44. Round gourd of the calabash tree.
48. Large highly venomous snake of northeastern Australia.
49. Long and slender with a very small internal diameter.
51. Not widely known.
52. Relating to the Andes and their inhabitants.
53. A federal agency that supervises carriers that transport goods and people between states.
56. A public promotion of some product or service.
57. (informal) Of the highest quality.
58. A silvery soft waxy metallic element of the alkali metal group.
60. A soft whitish calcite.
68. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
69. Superior Bordeaux type of red wine from California.
72. A proportion multiplied by 100.
73. An undergarment worn by women to support their breasts.
74. One who anoints as a religious ceremony.
75. 10 hao equal 1 dong.
76. God of the earth.
77. A river in northeastern Brazil that flows generally northward to the Atlantic Ocean.
78. Someone who engages in arbitrage (who purchases securities in one market for immediate resale in another in the hope of profiting from the price differential).
1. Relatively deep or strong.
2. Tropical starchy tuberous root.
3. Distance travelled per unit time.
4. Any customary and rightful perquisite appropriate to your station in life.
5. Informal terms for a mother.
6. In the Arabian Nights a hero who tells of the fantastic adventures he had in his voyages.
7. Using speech rather than writing.
8. Being one more than eighteen.
9. An indirect (and usually malicious) implication.
10. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
11. The capital and largest city of the Central Africa Republic.
12. Provide with (something) usually for a specific purpose.
13. The person or thing rejected or set aside as inferior in quality.
14. Informal terms for money.
19. United States naval officer and historian (1840-1914).
24. Absence of the pupil in an eye.
26. French symbolist poet (1844-1896).
28. Sacred text of Zoroastrianism.
30. An ancient country is southwestern Asia on the east coast of the Mediterranean.
33. A member of the Dravidian people living in southern India.
34. Used of mouth or eyes.
36. Extremely cold.
38. Monotypic genus of palms of Australasia.
41. Inquire about.
43. A full skirt with a gathered waistband.
45. Of or relating to or involving an area.
46. Raspberry native to eastern North America having black thimble-shaped fruit.
47. United States writer of science fiction (1907-1988).
50. Date used in reckoning dates before the supposed year Christ was born.
54. A white metallic element that burns with a brilliant light.
55. (Hinduism or Buddhism) A sacred word or syllable repeated in prayer or meditation.
59. A person of unquestioning obedience.
61. Swift timid long-eared mammal larger than a rabbit having a divided upper lip and long hind legs.
62. An Arabic speaking person who lives in Arabia or North Africa.
63. Little known Kamarupan languages.
64. (prefix) Opposite or opposing or neutralizing.
65. An ancient Hebrew unit of dry measure equal to about a bushel.
66. A mark left by the healing of injured tissue.
67. (dialect) A short straight stick of wood.
70. (Irish) Mother of the ancient Irish gods.
71. A nucleic acid that transmits genetic information from DNA to the cytoplasm.