1. The first light of day.
5. Widely cultivated in tropical and subtropical regions for its fragrant flowers and colorful fruits.
9. Offering fun and gaiety.
13. A proportion multiplied by 100.
16. (Islam) The man who leads prayers in a mosque.
17. Clothing of a distinctive style or for a particular occasion.
18. A Loloish language.
19. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
20. Support resembling the rib of an animal.
23. The capital of Morocco.
25. (Irish) Mother of the ancient Irish gods.
26. In or relating to or obtained from urine.
27. (Babylonian) God of wisdom and agriculture and patron of scribes and schools.
29. (of a young animal) Abandoned by its mother and raised by hand.
30. Ratio of the hypotenuse to the opposite side.
32. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
33. (physics and chemistry) The smallest component of an element having the chemical properties of the element.
35. The lean flesh of a fish similar to cod.
36. Being nine more than ninety.
37. Deciduous round-headed Asiatic tree widely grown in mild climates as an ornamental for its heart-shaped leaves and fragrant yellow-green flowers followed by hanging clusters of fleshy orange-red berries.
41. The 17th letter of the Hebrew alphabet.
47. Committee formed by a special-interest group to raise money for their favorite political candidates.
48. United States tennis player who was the first Black to win United States and English singles championships (1943-1993).
53. Any of a number of fishes of the family Carangidae.
54. A bluish-white lustrous metallic element.
55. (Akkadian) God of wisdom.
56. A foot traveler.
57. An adult female hog v 1.
59. (Hinduism) Term of respect for a Brahmin sage.
62. An international organization created in 1949 by the North Atlantic Treaty for purposes of collective security.
63. A state in the southeastern United States on the Gulf of Mexico.
66. A native American tent.
67. An onerous or difficult concern.
68. (heraldry) Applied to a fish depicted horizontally.
71. The compass point midway between east and southeast.
72. Repeated too often.
73. Capital city of the Apulia region on the Adriatic coast.
74. (computer science) A coding system that incorporates extra parity bits in order to detect errors.
78. Wood of any of various maple trees.
81. Any of various herbaceous plants of the genus Atriplex that thrive in deserts and salt marshes.
85. (rock music) A loud steady beat.
90. A genus of herbs and shrubs belonging to the family Euphorbiaceae.
92. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
93. Experiencing or marked by or causing sadness or sorrow or discontent.
95. An island in the southern Mariana Islands that is the administrative center of the United States Trust Territory of the Pacific Islands.
96. (Irish) The sea personified.
97. A person who has lied or who lies repeatedly.
98. Possessing material wealth.
100. An aromatic ointment used in antiquity.
101. A doctor's degree in education.
102. Used as a Hindi courtesy title.
103. (used with singular count nouns) Colloquial for `not a' or `not one' or `never a'.
104. Type genus of the Gliridae.
1. English theoretical physicist who applied relativity theory to quantum mechanics and predicted the existence of antimatter and the positron (1902-1984).
2. Pertaining to or containing any of a group of organic compounds of nitrogen derived from ammonia.
3. A tributary of the Ohio River.
4. A metric unit of length equal to one billionth of a meter.
5. Any culture medium that uses agar as the gelling agent.
6. A member of a North American Indian people of southeastern California and northwestern Mexico.
7. Any plant of the genus Erica.
8. The compass point that is one point north of due east.
9. (Greek mythology) Goddess of the earth and mother of Cronus and the Titans in ancient mythology.
10. Jordan's port.
11. A gonadotropic hormone that is secreted by the anterior pituitary.
12. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
13. A metabolic acid found in yeast and liver cells.
14. Wearing or provided with clothing.
15. United States poet and critic (1899-1979).
21. Toweling consisting of coarse absorbent cotton or linen fabric.
22. A member of the Iroquoian people formerly living east of Lake Ontario.
24. The highest level or degree attainable.
28. A city in central New York.
31. (of pain or sorrow) Made easier to bear.
34. Not divisible by two.
38. A city in eastern Washington near the Idaho border.
39. (Greek mythology) The Titan who was father of Atlas and Epimetheus and Prometheus in ancient mythology.
40. Narrow and long and pointed.
42. Large snake mackerel with rings like spectacles around its eyes.
43. (Jungian psychology) The inner self (not the external persona) that is in touch with the unconscious.
44. (Irish) Mother of the Tuatha De Danann.
45. United States writer (born in Poland) who wrote in Yiddish (1880-1957).
46. Large shrimp sauteed in oil or butter and garlic.
49. A state in the United States in the central Pacific on the Hawaiian Islands.
50. The azimuth of a celestial body is the angle between the vertical plane containing it and the plane of the meridian.
51. Tie again or anew.
52. A floor covering.
58. A native or inhabitant of Denmark.
60. (nautical) Of an anchor.
61. An officer who acts as military assistant to a more senior officer.
64. A dyed fabric.
65. A unit of weight equivalent to 1000 kilograms.
69. (Sumerian and Akkadian) A demon personifying death.
70. A period marked by distinctive character or reckoned from a fixed point or event.
75. Large genus of African trees bearing kola nuts.
76. Noisy with or as if with loud cries and shouts.
77. A narrow headband or strip of ribbon worn as a headband.
79. Genus of western United States annuals with showy yellow or white flowers.
80. An international organization of European countries formed after World War II to reduce trade barriers and increase cooperation among its members.
82. Strike with disgust or revulsion.
83. An African river that flows northwest into Lake Chad.
84. (with `in') Guardianship over.
86. In bed.
87. One of a set of small pieces of stiff paper marked in various ways and used for playing games or for telling fortunes.
88. A modified bud consisting of a thickened globular underground stem serving as a reproductive structure.
89. According to the Old Testament he was a pagan king of Israel and husband of Jezebel (9th century BC).
90. A white metallic element that burns with a brilliant light.
91. Pale gray.
94. According to need (physicians use PRN in writing prescriptions).
99. A hard brittle blue-white multivalent metallic element.