1. Either of two large muscles of the chest.
5. A sock with a separation for the big toe.
9. A program under which employees regularly accumulate shares and may ultimately assume control of the company.
13. A republic in central Europe.
16. A spread made chiefly from vegetable oils and used as a substitute for butter.
17. Paying particular notice (as to children or helpless people).
18. Shout loudly and without restraint.
19. Flower arrangement consisting of a circular band of foliage or flowers for ornamental purposes.
20. A small stream.
21. The persistence of a sound after its source has stopped.
22. Evergreen trees and shrubs having oily one-seeded fruits.
23. The sense organ for hearing and equilibrium.
24. A region of southern Italy (forming the toe of the Italian `boot').
26. A nucleic acid consisting of large molecules shaped like a double helix.
27. A group of Plains Indians formerly living in what is now North and South Dakota and Nebraska and Kansas and Arkansas and Louisiana and Oklahoma and Texas.
28. The branch of engineering science that studies the uses of electricity and the equipment for power generation and distribution and the control of machines and communication.
29. Deviation from the normal or common order or form or rule.
30. Having no employment.
32. Striped hyena of southeast Africa that feeds chiefly on insects.
34. (psychology) Characterized by acceptance or approach.
37. A metric unit of length equal to 1000 meters (or 0.621371 miles).
41. The branch of computer science that deal with writing computer programs that can solve problems creatively.
42. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
45. A complete extent or range.
47. (Irish) Mother of the ancient Irish gods.
49. Not in a state of sleep.
52. Produced or growing in extreme abundance.
53. Distinctive and stylish elegance.
55. A native American chieftain who argued for peace with the European settlers (16th century).
57. The corporate executive responsible for the operations of the firm.
58. Of or relating to or in the manner of the playwright Henrik Ibsen.
59. Inhabitant of the island of Cebu.
61. A city in northwestern Syria.
62. A small ball with a hole through the middle.
64. The fatty flesh of eel.
66. (prefix) Opposite or opposing or neutralizing.
67. Remaining after all deductions.
68. (zoology) Of or resembling a goose.
70. (Greek mythology) Goddess of the earth and mother of Cronus and the Titans in ancient mythology.
71. A Loloish language.
73. An associate degree in applied science.
74. Experiencing or showing sorrow or unhappiness.
76. A city in southern Turkey on the Seyhan River.
81. Hungarian choreographer who developed Labanotation (1879-1958).
85. (Greek mythology) The god of the underworld in ancient mythology.
87. A person forced to flee from home or country.
89. An informal term for a father.
90. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
91. Horned vipers.
95. A flexible container with a single opening.
96. Having undesirable or negative qualities.
97. A person of subnormal intelligence.
98. A quantity of no importance.
99. A benevolent aspect of Devi.
1. Meat from a domestic hog or pig.
2. English essayist (1775-1834).
3. The lowermost portion of a structure partly or wholly below ground level.
4. Shrubby climbers of tropical America.
5. Vacuum flask that preserves temperature of hot or cold drinks.
6. Of or belonging to an aecium.
7. As the agent of or on someone's part.
8. An artificial language that is a revision and simplification of Esperanto.
9. A nonstandard form of American English spoken by some American Black people.
10. Food mixtures either arranged on a plate or tossed and served with a moist dressing.
11. Be obliged to pay or repay.
12. Free from disturbance.
13. Feed, care for, and rear young birds for flight.
14. Having been read.
15. (British) A check given by the British government to someone who is unemployed.
25. Pertaining to the forward part of a vessel.
28. Of the appetites and passions of the body.
31. Concerning those not members of the clergy.
33. Disposed or willing to comply.
35. Upset and make nauseated.
36. Any plant of the genus Tithonia.
38. A wad of something chewable as tobacco.
39. A member of the Siouan people formerly living in Iowa and Minnesota and Missouri.
40. Of or relating to the Sikhs or Sikhism.
43. Smooth-haired breed of hound with short legs and long ears.
44. Type genus of the Sciaenidae.
46. Any of several erect or climbing woody plants of the genus Mucuna.
48. (Judaism) A period of seven days of mourning after the death of close relative.
50. The doctrine or belief that there is no God.
51. Imperial moths.
54. A colorless volatile highly flammable liquid obtained from petroleum and used as an anesthetic or a solvent or in determining octane ratings.
56. Type genus of the Anatidae.
60. Capital and largest city of Iraq.
63. A beloved person.
65. Half the width of an em.
69. Radioactive iodine test that measures the amount of radioactive iodine taken up by the thyroid gland.
72. A river of southwestern Africa that rises in central Angola and flows east and then north (forming part of the border between Angola and Congo) and continuing northwest through Congo to empty into the Congo River on the border between Congo and Republic of the Congo.
75. A silvery ductile metallic element found primarily in bauxite.
77. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
78. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
79. (Greek mythology) The Muse of history.
80. Tropical starchy tuberous root.
82. Used as a Hindi courtesy title.
83. (Old Testament) In Judeo-Christian mythology.
84. Kamarupan languages spoken in northeastern India and western Burma.
86. (computer science) A measure of how densely information is packed on a storage medium.
87. 30 to 300 kilohertz.
88. An American doctorate usually based on at least 3 years graduate study and a dissertation.
89. A state in the Rocky Mountains.
92. A state in north central United States.
93. An associate degree in nursing.
94. An official prosecutor for a judicial district.