1. Large brownish-green New Zealand parrot.
4. The posterior part of the mandible that is more or less vertical.
9. Characteristic of false pride.
13. Type genus of the Muridae.
16. An accidental happening.
17. Place in a line or arrange so as to be parallel.
18. An Eskimo hut.
19. The residue that remains when something is burned.
20. Of southern Europe.
21. Curved like a sickle.
22. Type genus of the family Lycosidae.
24. Not only so, but.
26. A statute in draft before it becomes law.
27. A state in southeastern United States.
29. Coming next after the second and just before the fourth in position.
30. Distribute according to a plan or set apart for a special purpose.
32. An ancient town on Crete where Bronze Age culture flourished from about 2000 BC to 1400 BC.
34. (folklore) A corpse that rises at night to drink the blood of the living.
35. Someone who operates an aircraft.
38. A unit of weight used in east Asia approximately equal to 1.3 ounces.
41. Port city of Denmark in eastern Jutland.
44. Of or relating to or characteristic of Thailand of its people.
45. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
46. Projectiles to be fired from a gun.
47. A yellow pungent volatile oil (trade name Agene) formerly used for bleaching and aging flour.
49. An important seaport on the Island of Cebu in the Philippines.
51. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
55. The network in the reticular formation that serves an alerting or arousal function.
56. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
59. Make less active or intense.
61. Troubled persistently especially with petty annoyances.
63. Youthful appearance in an old person.
65. (Sumerian) Water god and god of wisdom.
66. A graphic character used in ideography.
69. A space reserved for sitting (as in a theater or on a train or airplane).
70. A rare silvery (usually trivalent) metallic element.
72. Any of various aromatic trees of the laurel family.
74. Procumbent or spreading juniper.
77. Other than what is under consideration or implied.
79. A plumbing fixture (usually attached to the wall) used by men to urinate.
81. Genus of tropical plants with creeping rootstocks and small umbellate flowers.
84. Noisy talk.
88. Remove the value from.
90. A republic in southern Europe on the Italian Peninsula.
92. The cry made by sheep.
93. Black tropical American cuckoo.
94. A naturally occuring glyceride of oleic acid that is found in fats and oils.
96. Clothing of a distinctive style or for a particular occasion.
97. Electronic warfare undertaken under direct control of an operational commander to locate sources of radiated electromagnetic energy for the purpose of immediate threat recognition.
98. A coenzyme derived from the B vitamin nicotinic acid.
99. A Russian prison camp for political prisoners.
100. Mild yellow Dutch cheese made in balls.
101. A unit of length of thread or yarn.
1. African mahogany trees.
2. An upright tripod for displaying something (usually an artist's canvas).
3. Strike with disgust or revulsion.
4. The airforce of Great Britain.
5. A resident of Alabama.
6. Civilians trained as soldiers but not part of the regular army.
7. Poorly stated or described.
8. Fastener consisting of a resinous composition that is plastic when warm.
9. Of or relating to or characteristic of Vienna or its inhabitants.
10. A soft white precious univalent metallic element having the highest electrical and thermal conductivity of any metal.
11. Not in good physical or mental health.
12. One species.
13. A form of communism developed in China by Mao Zedong.
14. A former communist country in eastern Europe and northern Asia.
15. Bony flesh of herring-like fish usually caught during their migration to fresh water for spawning.
23. Relating to or written for or in the style of a Greek chorus.
25. A very loud utterance (like the sound of an animal).
28. A heavy odorless colorless gas formed during respiration and by the decomposition of organic substances.
31. A white metallic element that burns with a brilliant light.
33. Fill to satisfaction.
36. Of or having to do with or belonging to an abbey or abbot, or abbess.
37. Upset and make nauseated.
39. Pertaining to or resembling amoebae.
40. Go on board.
42. A complex red organic pigment containing iron and other atoms to which oxygen binds.
43. Large sweet juicy hybrid between tangerine and grapefruit having a thick wrinkled skin.
48. (Akkadian) A goddess.
50. An implement used to erase something.
52. As of a conifer.
53. A severe or trying experience.
54. At a great distance in time or space or degree.
57. A unit of pressure.
58. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
60. In a despicable, ignoble manner.
62. An island in the Aegean Sea in the Saronic Gulf.
64. The square of a body of any size of type.
67. The act of ejecting someone or forcing them out.
68. Relatively large in size or number or extent.
71. (electronics) Of a circuit or device having an output that is proportional to the input.
73. Destruction of heart tissue resulting from obstruction of the blood supply to the heart muscle.
75. A particular environment or walk of life.
76. Evoking lifelike images within the mind.
78. The basic unit of money in Nigeria.
80. A very attractive or seductive looking woman.
82. An enclosure made or wire or metal bars in which birds or animals are kept.
83. Wearing or provided with clothing.
85. Norwegian mathematician (1802-1829).
86. (law) A comprehensive term for any proceeding in a court of law whereby an individual seeks a legal remedy.
87. God of love and erotic desire.
89. The fatty flesh of eel.
90. The sense organ for hearing and equilibrium.
91. A defensive missile designed to shoot down incoming intercontinental ballistic missiles.
95. A state in midwestern United States.