1. The vessel that contains the seeds of a plant (not the seeds themselves).
4. Flesh of any of various freshwater fishes of the families Centrarchidae of North America or Cyprinidae of Europe.
9. Harsh or corrosive in tone.
13. An accountant certified by the state.
16. The compass point midway between east and southeast.
17. A city in central Alabama on the Alabama river.
18. A complex red organic pigment containing iron and other atoms to which oxygen binds.
19. An implement used to propel or steer a boat.
20. Primitive chlorophyll-containing mainly aquatic eukaryotic organisms lacking true stems and roots and leaves.
22. A communist state in Indochina on the South China Sea.
24. The capital and largest city of Bangladesh.
26. Sluggish tailless Australian arboreal marsupial with gray furry ears and coat.
28. Wife of Ahab who was king of Israel.
30. A fraudulent business scheme.
31. Extremely large treelike cactus of desert regions of southwestern United States having a thick columnar sparsely branched trunk bearing white flowers and edible red pulpy fruit.
33. An Indian side dish of yogurt and chopped cucumbers and spices.
34. Being nine more than ninety.
36. German organist and contrapuntist (1685-1750).
39. (botany) Of or relating to the axil.
42. A mountain peak in the Andes in Bolivia (21,391 feet high).
46. A soft silver-white ductile metallic element (liquid at normal temperatures).
47. A ductile gray metallic element of the lanthanide series.
48. Wild or domesticated South American cud-chewing animal related to camels but smaller and lacking a hump.
51. A tiny or scarcely detectable amount.
53. A city in northern India.
55. Fungus used in the preparation of punk for fuses.
57. A periodic paperback publication.
58. United States industrialist who manufactured plows suitable for working the prairie soil (1804-1886).
60. (prefix) Opposite or opposing or neutralizing.
61. Extremely robust.
63. A nonmetallic largely pentavalent heavy volatile corrosive dark brown liquid element belonging to the halogens.
64. The use of nuclear magnetic resonance of protons to produce proton density images.
66. (computer science) American Standard Code for Information Interchange.
67. (Akkadian) God of wisdom.
68. Someone who is critical of the motives of others.
70. The doctrine or belief that there is no God.
73. In addition.
74. Lead someone in the wrong direction.
76. Express strong disapproval of.
78. Divulge information or secrets.
81. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
83. (informal) Roused to anger.
84. 1 species.
86. French biochemist who (with Jacques Monod) studied regulatory processes in cells (born in 1920).
89. A Tibetan or Mongolian priest of Lamaism.
93. Herbs of Mediterranean to central Asia cultivated for their flowers.
96. Plant with an elongated head of broad stalked leaves resembling celery.
97. Mild yellow Dutch cheese made in balls.
98. The former capital and 2nd largest city of Brazil.
99. Seal with caulking.
101. A piece of furniture with a writing surface and usually drawers or other compartments.
103. A constellation in the southern hemisphere near Telescopium and Norma.
104. Take in solid food.
105. Essential oil or perfume obtained from flowers.
106. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
107. A hormone secreted by the anterior pituitary gland that controls the degree of pigmentation in melanocytes.
1. Of a period of maximal use or demand or activity.
2. The capital and largest city of Norway.
3. Remove gas from.
4. A bachelor's degree in science.
5. Rate of revolution of a motor.
6. A Hebrew prophet in the Old Testament who opposed the worship of idols.
7. An independent ruler or chieftain (especially in Africa or Arabia).
8. Brittle flat bread eaten at Passover.
9. According to the Old Testament he was a pagan king of Israel and husband of Jezebel (9th century BC).
10. A republic on the western coast of central Africa.
11. That is to say.
12. A doctor's degree in dental medicine.
13. Of or relating to or near the coccyx.
14. Large burrowing rodent of South and Central America.
15. The biblical name for ancient Syria.
21. A state in the southeastern United States on the Gulf of Mexico.
23. A colorless odorless gaseous element that give a red glow in a vacuum tube.
25. Inability to stand due to muscular incoordination.
27. Small terrestrial lizard of warm regions of the Old World.
29. The upper side of the thighs of a seated person.
32. Fiddler crabs.
35. A city is southern Alberta.
37. Having an illustrious reputation.
38. A short theatrical episode.
40. The property of radiation that enables it to produce photochemical effects.
41. A response that reveals a person's feelings or attitude.
43. A characteristic language of a particular group (as among thieves).
44. Proboscis worms.
45. (Norse mythology) One of the Aesir known for his beauty and skill with bow and skis.
49. Having sections or patches colored differently and usually brightly.
50. Light informal conversation for social occasions.
52. An authoritative person who divines the future.
54. A ductile silvery-white ductile ferromagnetic trivalent metallic element of the rare earth group.
56. Aircraft landing in bad weather in which the pilot is talked down by ground control using precision approach radar.
59. (computer science) A kind of computer architecture that has a large number of instructions hard coded into the cpu chip.
62. Moving quickly and lightly.
65. A state in New England.
67. A seat for the rider of a horse.
69. Being one more than one hundred.
71. A pilgrimage to Mecca.
72. A port city in southern Kenya on a coral island in a bay of the Indian Ocean.
73. A doctor's degree in dental medicine.
75. A midnight meeting of witches to practice witchcraft and sorcery.
77. A silvery soft waxy metallic element of the alkali metal group.
79. (folklore) A corpse that rises at night to drink the blood of the living.
80. The superior of an abbey of monks.
82. A large number or amount.
85. Type genus of the family Arcidae.
87. An associate degree in nursing.
88. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
90. (Old Testament) In Judeo-Christian mythology.
91. The 4th planet from the sun.
92. A woman hired to suckle a child of someone else.
94. Not in.
95. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
100. A colorless element that is one of the six inert gasses.
102. A unit of information equal to 1024 bytes.