1. A tight-fitting headdress.
4. A small nail.
8. Any physical damage to the body caused by violence or accident or fracture etc..
12. Wearing or provided with clothing.
16. 100 avos equal 1 pataca.
17. An informal term for a father.
18. A fee charged for exchanging currencies.
19. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
20. The arch of bone beneath the eye that forms the prominence of the cheek.
22. The capital and largest city of Equatorial Guinea on the island of Bioko in the Gulf of Guinea.
24. An ugly evil-looking old woman.
25. According to the Old Testament he was a pagan king of Israel and husband of Jezebel (9th century BC).
26. A public promotion of some product or service.
27. English theoretical physicist who applied relativity theory to quantum mechanics and predicted the existence of antimatter and the positron (1902-1984).
29. The basic unit of money in Uruguay.
30. In the Arabian Nights a hero who tells of the fantastic adventures he had in his voyages.
34. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
35. Used of a single unit or thing.
36. Outermost layer of the pericarp of fruits as the skin of a peach or grape.
40. (Akkadian) God of wisdom.
42. A stick that people can lean on to help them walk.
44. The sixth month of the civil year.
46. A logarithmic unit of sound intensity equal to 10 decibels.
47. A woman's close-fitting foundation garment.
49. A ductile gray metallic element of the lanthanide series.
51. Take something away by force or without the consent of the owner.
54. Psychoactive substance present in marijuana.
55. A gray tetravalent metallic element that resembles zirconium chemically and is found in zirconium minerals.
56. An esoteric or occult matter that is traditionally secret.
59. Make editorial changes (in a text).
60. Use again after processing.
64. Treated with oil.
65. A city in northwestern Switzerland.
66. The capital and largest city of Yemen.
67. A person who makes use of a thing.
68. Easily irritated or annoyed.
71. A trivalent metallic element of the rare earth group.
72. French romantic writer (1766-1817).
74. A constellation in the southern hemisphere near Telescopium and Norma.
77. A silvery soft waxy metallic element of the alkali metal group.
81. A health resort near a spring or at the seaside.
84. A very young child (birth to 1 year) who has not yet begun to walk or talk.
89. Author of satirical attacks on medieval scholasticism (1494-1553).
91. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
94. The elementary stages of any subject (usually plural).
95. The money risked on a gamble.
96. A French abbot.
97. Lie adjacent to another.
98. Evergreen trees and shrubs having oily one-seeded fruits.
99. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
100. Prolific Spanish playwright (1562-1635).
101. A dry cold north wind in SE France.
102. Joint consisting of a line formed by joining two pieces.
1. Any of several plants of the genus Camassia.
2. A genus of Indriidae.
3. A republic in central Europe.
4. A bachelor's degree in religion.
5. The ninth month of the Moslem calendar.
6. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
7. A metric unit of volume or capacity equal to 10 liters.
8. Dressed in a habit.
9. 100 agorot equal 1 shekel.
10. A state in New England.
11. Large high frilly cap with a full crown.
12. A high-crowned black cap (usually made of felt or sheepskin) worn by men in Turkey and Iran and the Caucasus.
13. Remove with or as if with a ladle.
14. A river that rises in northeastern Turkey (near the source of the Euphrates) and flows generally eastward through Armenia to the Caspian Sea.
15. A visual presentation showing how something works.
21. The jurisdiction or office of an abbot.
23. A city in southern Turkey on the Seyhan River.
28. Tropical American shrub bearing edible acid red fruit resembling cherries.
31. Feeling or caused to feel uneasy and self-conscious.
32. A white metallic element that burns with a brilliant light.
33. Being one more than fifty.
37. A port city in southwestern Iran.
38. The act of rewriting something.
39. A relatively flat highland.
41. Related to or characterized by or given to atheism.
43. An international organization of European countries formed after World War II to reduce trade barriers and increase cooperation among its members.
45. A genus of orb-weaving spiders including common garden spiders and barn spiders.
48. Small spiny outgrowth on the wings of certain insects.
50. Enthusiastic approval.
52. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
53. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
57. (Akkadian) Father of the gods and consort of Tiamat.
58. A very loud utterance (like the sound of an animal).
61. Characterized by absence of emotional agitation.
62. In bed.
63. A very poisonous metallic element that has three allotropic forms.
69. Genus of North American and east Asian perennial herbs.
70. Something given or done as an expression of esteem.
73. A white soft metallic element that tarnishes readily.
75. Goddess of criminal rashness and its punishment.
76. Able to be put to use.
77. The network in the reticular formation that serves an alerting or arousal function.
78. Australian shrubs and small trees with evergreen usually spiny leaves and dense clusters of showy flowers.
79. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
80. Malodorous tropical plant having a spathe that resembles the corolla of a morning glory and attains a diameter of several feet.
82. A genus of temperate and arctic evergreen trees (see spruce).
83. State in northeastern India.
85. Norwegian mathematician (1802-1829).
86. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
87. The compass point that is one point east of southeast.
88. Open-heart surgery in which the rib cage is opened and a section of a blood vessel is grafted from the aorta to the coronary artery to bypass the blocked section of the coronary artery and improve the blood supply to the heart.
90. A mountainous landlocked communist state in southeastern Asia.
92. A room equipped with toilet facilities.
93. Light informal conversation for social occasions.