1. The basic unit of electric current adopted under the System International d'Unites.
4. Widely distributed low-growing Eurasian herb having narrow leaves and inconspicuous green flowers.
9. God of love and erotic desire.
13. A compartment in front of a motor vehicle where driver sits.
16. Seed of a pea plant.
17. Wild sheep of northern Africa.
18. A visual representation of an object or scene or person produced on a surface.
19. (informal) Of the highest quality.
20. Angular distance above the horizon (especially of a celestial object).
21. Cause to arise.
23. (of complexion) Blemished by imperfections of the skin.
25. Transfer somebody to a different position or location of work.
28. Fertility goddess in ancient Greek mythology.
30. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
31. Testacean rhizopods.
32. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
33. An unofficial association of people or groups.
35. An associate degree in nursing.
36. God of wealth and love.
39. Spherical gram-positive parasitic bacteria that tend to form irregular colonies.
42. Danish physicist who studied atomic structure and radiations.
47. Unknown god.
48. (astronomy) The angular distance of a celestial point measured westward along the celestial equator from the zenith crossing.
49. The capital and largest city of Japan.
50. Dish baked in pastry-lined pan often with a pastry top.
51. A silvery soft waxy metallic element of the alkali metal group.
52. A metric unit of length equal to one hundredth of a meter.
53. A male monarch or emperor (especially of Russia prior to 1917).
55. A mound of fatty tissue covering the pubic area in women.
57. A Loloish language.
60. Not shod.
62. Large brownish-green New Zealand parrot.
64. A long projecting or anterior elongation of an animal's head.
65. The world's largest desert (3,500,000 square miles) in North Africa.
66. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
69. A short composition for a solo instrument.
72. Physically weak.
73. An official prosecutor for a judicial district.
76. A bluish shade of green.
79. In an unnatural eery manner.
82. United States prizefighter who won the world heavyweight championship in 1952 (1924-1969).
84. An ancient city (widely regarded as the world's oldest) and present capital and largest city of Syria.
87. Port city on southern Honshu on Osaka Bay.
88. A domed or vaulted recess or projection on a building especially the east end of a church.
90. A unit of length (in United States and Britain) equal to one twelfth of a foot.
91. A rare silvery (usually trivalent) metallic element.
92. A unit of electrical resistance equal to the resistance between two points on a conductor when a potential difference of one volt between them produces a current of one ampere.
93. Genus of sticky herbs with yellow flowers open in morning or evening but closed in bright light.
97. Informal abbreviation of `representative'.
98. (Old Testament) The second patriarch.
99. Explorer and United States naval officer.
100. An independent agency of the United States government responsible for collecting and coordinating intelligence and counterintelligence activities abroad in the national interest.
1. Remote and separate physically or socially.
2. A noisy riotous fight.
3. Reddish long-tailed monkey of west Africa.
4. A resident of Kansas.
5. The 13th letter of the Greek alphabet.
6. A river in northern Italy that flows southeast into the Adriatic Sea.
7. An ambitious and aspiring young person.
8. A doctor's degree in education.
9. A Bantu language spoken by the Chaga people in northern Tanzania.
10. Widely cultivated in tropical and subtropical regions for its fragrant flowers and colorful fruits.
11. A polyvalent metallic element that resembles chromium and tungsten in its properties.
12. (Irish) Mother of the ancient Irish gods.
13. A nation in northern North America.
14. Type genus of the Aceraceae.
15. English monk and scholar (672-735).
22. A university town in east central Illinois adjoining Champaign.
24. A musical composition for voices and orchestra based on a religious text.
26. Indicating the most important performer or role.
27. Being nine more than ninety.
29. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
34. Inquire about.
37. (Judaism) An eight-day Jewish holiday commemorating the rededication of the Temple of Jerusalem.
38. Type genus of the Alcidae comprising solely the razorbill.
40. Any plant of the genus Phacelia.
41. Sometimes placed in genus Scilla.
43. Dragonflies and damselflies.
44. The largest of the four main islands of Japan.
45. Low-growing tropical perennials grown for their stingless foliage.
46. Having been read.
54. Ice cream served with a topping.
56. Southeastern Asian tree producing large fruits resembling grapefruits.
58. Bearing or marked with a label or tag.
59. A complete metric system of units of measurement for scientists.
61. A metal-bearing mineral valuable enough to be mined.
63. Suggestive of the supernatural.
67. A public promotion of some product or service.
68. An Asian river.
70. A city in southeastern Spain.
71. Abnormal position of a part or organ (especially at the time of birth).
72. A doctor's degree in education.
74. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
75. A painter or drawer of portraits.
76. A silvery soft waxy metallic element of the alkali metal group.
77. A painful and involuntary muscular contraction.
78. A member of the extinct Algonquian people formerly living in northern Indiana and southern Michigan.
80. (of weather) Wet by periods of rain.
81. Closed with a lace.
83. United States tennis player who was the first Black to win United States and English singles championships (1943-1993).
84. A very poisonous metallic element that has three allotropic forms.
85. Large sweet juicy hybrid between tangerine and grapefruit having a thick wrinkled skin.
86. A island in the Netherlands Antilles that is the top of an extinct volcano.
89. An enclosed space.
94. A very poisonous metallic element that has three allotropic forms.
95. A unit of information equal to 1024 bytes.
96. A radioactive element of the actinide series.