1. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
4. Obvious and dull.
9. A beautiful and graceful girl.
13. System of measurement based on centimeters and grams and seconds.
16. Common black-and-gray Eurasian bird noted for thievery.
17. Of a leaf shape.
18. In bed.
19. Resinlike substance secreted by certain lac insects.
20. Relating to or associated with Arabia or its people.
22. Provide with a coating, as of chocolates.
24. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
25. Joint capital (with Mecca) of Saudi Arabia located in the central oasis.
27. (of complexion) Blemished by imperfections of the skin.
29. An Indian side dish of yogurt and chopped cucumbers and spices.
31. An industrial city in northern France near the Belgian border.
33. An emblem (a small piece of plastic or cloth or metal) that signifies your status (rank or membership or affiliation etc.).
36. A Russian river.
38. A narrow way or road.
42. A member of an Iroquoian people formerly living on the south shore of Lake Erie in northern Ohio and northwest Pennsylvania and western New York.
45. Being two identical.
46. The biblical name for ancient Syria.
47. A radioactive transuranic element produced by bombarding plutonium with neutrons.
48. A federation of North American labor unions that merged with the Congress of Industrial Organizations in 1955.
49. A person who seeks the advice of a lawyer.
51. The basic unit of money in Western Samoa.
52. A Hindu disciple of a swami.
55. A former province of east central France.
57. A Loloish language.
59. (usually followed by `of') Released from something onerous (especially an obligation or duty).
60. A graphical record of electrical activity of the brain.
61. A detailed description of design criteria for a piece of work.
62. The act of flexing.
64. A state in north central United States.
66. Lower in esteem.
69. A soft silver-white or yellowish metallic element of the alkali metal group.
72. Any orchid of the genus Oncidium.
75. Submerged aquatic plant having narrow leaves and small flowers.
77. Cattle that are reared for their meat.
79. Acute lung injury characterized by coughing and rales.
80. (old-fashioned) At or from or to a great distance.
82. A state of extreme confusion and disorder.
85. The United Nations agency concerned with atomic energy.
88. Relating to or concerned with the combined affairs of two administrative zones.
89. A high-crowned black cap (usually made of felt or sheepskin) worn by men in Turkey and Iran and the Caucasus.
91. Not in good physical or mental health.
92. Pasta shaped like pearls of barley.
93. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
95. Having nine hinged bands of bony plates.
96. Aromatic bulb used as seasoning.
97. A signal transmitted along a narrow path.
98. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
99. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
100. 10 hao equal 1 dong.
1. The sixth month of the civil year.
2. Capital city of the Apulia region on the Adriatic coast.
3. Distant in either space or time.
4. Boas and pythons.
5. A genus of Indriidae.
6. (British) Your grandmother.
7. A highly unstable radioactive element (the heaviest of the halogen series).
8. A facial expression of contempt or scorn.
9. Being everywhere equidistant and not intersecting.
10. A nonstandard form of American English spoken by some American Black people.
11. (informal) `johnny' was applied as a nickname for Confederate soldiers by the Federal soldiers in the American Civil War.
12. Conforming to an ultimate standard of perfection or excellence.
13. Group of people related by blood or marriage.
14. A measuring instrument for measuring and indicating a quantity or for testing conformity with a standard.
15. Any of a number of fishes of the family Carangidae.
21. Someone who operates a barge.
23. A Mid-Atlantic state.
26. A small cake leavened with yeast.
28. Large genus of trees and shrubs with berrylike fruit.
30. The fleshy part of the human body that you sit on.
32. A cave in southwestern France that contains Paleolithic paintings.
34. In ceremonial attire and paraphernalia.
35. A conversation between two persons.
37. Important European leguminous forage plant with trifoliate leaves and blue-violet flowers grown widely as a pasture and hay crop.
39. Physically and mentally fatigued.
40. (Babylonian) In older pantheon.
41. The inner germ layer that develops into the lining of the digestive and respiratory systems.
43. A summary that repeats the substance of a longer discussion.
44. A metric unit of volume or capacity equal to 10 liters.
50. A long-playing phonograph record.
53. The act of escaping physically.
54. The visual property of something that shines with reflected light.
56. An anti-inflammatory drug that does not contain steroids.
58. In addition.
63. A cushion on a throne for a prince in India.
65. (British) A restaurant where tea and light meals are available.
66. Boas and pythons.
67. A rudaceous rock consisting of sharp fragments embedded in clay or sand.
68. Nonresinous wood of a fir tree.
70. A public square with room for pedestrians.
71. Any of various deciduous or evergreen ornamental shrubs of the genus Abelia having opposite simple leaves and cymes of small white or pink or purplish flowers.
73. Melon having yellowish rind and whitish flesh.
74. (Old Testament) The first of the major Hebrew prophets (8th century BC).
75. How long something has existed.
76. Lighted up by or as by fire or flame.
78. The federal agency that insures residential mortgages.
81. King of Saudi Arabia since 1982 (born in 1922).
83. A large mountain system in south-central Europe.
84. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
86. English essayist (1775-1834).
87. (prefix) Indicating difference or variation.
90. A compartment in front of a motor vehicle where driver sits.
94. A unit of magnetomotive force equal to 0.7958 ampere-turns.