1. Any of the forms of Chinese spoken in Fukien province.
5. A small cake leavened with yeast.
9. Give over.
13. A decree that prohibits something.
16. Not widely known.
17. Any culture medium that uses agar as the gelling agent.
18. Precipitation of ice pellets when there are strong rising air currents.
19. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
20. (old-fashioned) At or from or to a great distance.
21. United States writer of poems and plays about racial conflict (born in 1934).
23. Eruptions along a nerve path often accompanied by severe neuralgia.
24. A city of central Russia south of Moscow.
26. Combined or mixed together so that the constituent parts are indistinguishable.
27. A condition (mostly in boys) characterized by behavioral and learning disorders.
28. A river in northeastern Brazil that flows generally northward to the Atlantic Ocean.
29. A long projecting or anterior elongation of an animal's head.
31. Strike with disgust or revulsion.
34. A river that rises in central Germany and flows north to join the Elbe River.
36. American professional baseball player who hit more home runs than Babe Ruth (born in 1934).
40. Largest crested screamer.
42. A small pellet fired from an air rifle or BB gun.
44. (Polynesian) An alcoholic drink made from the aromatic roots of the kava shrub.
45. A village in eastern Ireland (northwest of Dublin).
48. At any time.
49. A self-funded retirement plan that allows you to contribute a limited yearly sum toward your retirement.
50. One of the most common of the five major classes of immunoglobulins.
53. To make a mistake or be incorrect.
54. An endorsement made in a passport that allows the bearer to enter the country issuing it v 1.
56. With a sneer.
59. A faint constellation in the polar region of the southern hemisphere and containing part of the Large Magellanic Cloud.
61. Goddess of fertility.
62. An anti-TNF compound (trade name Arava) that is given orally.
64. (Old Testament) Third son of Adam.
67. (British) A simple board game in which players move counters according to the throw of dice.
68. Grow teeth.
70. Someone who tries to bring peace.
72. Having been read.
76. East Indian cereal grass whose seed yield a somewhat bitter flour, a staple in the Orient.
77. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
80. Any of various plants of the genus Althaea.
82. (Greek mythology) One of the mountain nymphs.
86. African mahogany trees.
88. A member of an extinct North American Indian people who lived in the Pit river valley in northern California.
89. Being one more than ninety.
91. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
92. Goddess of the dead and queen of the underworld.
93. Botswanan statesman who was the first president of Botswana (1921-1980).
96. (informal) `johnny' was applied as a nickname for Confederate soldiers by the Federal soldiers in the American Civil War.
97. How long something has existed.
98. Relating to or near the ulna.
99. Injure or wound seriously and leave permanent disfiguration or mutilation.
100. A unit of length of thread or yarn.
1. Any of various strong liquors distilled from the fermented sap of toddy palms or from fermented molasses.
2. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
3. Using speech rather than writing.
4. A mountain peak in the Andes in Peru (21,709 feet high).
5. An imaginary elephant that appears in a series of French books for children.
6. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
7. West Indian shrub or small tree having leathery saponaceous leaves and extremely hard wood.
8. Any of various plants of the genus Aralia.
9. Thorny shrub or small tree common in central Argentina having small orange or yellow flowers followed by edible berries.
10. (Akkadian) God of wisdom.
11. Dress up garishly and tastelessly.
12. Submerged freshwater perennials.
13. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
14. In bed.
15. An aromatic ointment used in antiquity.
22. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
25. Offering fun and gaiety.
30. Cook and make edible by putting in a hot oven.
32. A self-righteous or sanctimonious person.
33. An animal or plant that lives in or on a host (another animal or plant).
35. Very dark black.
37. Extremely hungry.
38. Over the side of a boat.
39. Someone who tells a story.
41. Thorny shrub or small tree common in central Argentina having small orange or yellow flowers followed by edible berries.
43. Having undesirable or negative qualities.
46. System of measurement based on centimeters and grams and seconds.
47. When dried yields a hard substance used e.g. in golf balls.
51. A river in northwestern Russia flowing generally west into the Gulf of Finland.
52. A benevolent aspect of Devi.
55. A receptacle for the ash from smokers' cigars or cigarettes.
57. A republic in the Middle East in western Asia.
58. East Indian tree bearing a profusion of intense vermilion velvet-textured blooms and yielding a yellow dye.
60. Oblong cream puff.
63. Amino acid that is formed in the liver and converted into dopamine in the brain.
65. Large brownish-green New Zealand parrot.
66. Inability to make purposeful movements.
67. Dress up garishly and tastelessly.
69. A very light colorless element that is one of the six inert gasses.
71. Attempting to get personal recognition for yourself (especially by unacceptable means).
73. Israeli general and statesman (1915-1981).
74. Essential oil or perfume obtained from flowers.
75. The 22nd letter of the Greek alphabet.
78. The dialect of Albanian spoken in northern Albania and Yugoslavia.
79. Exhibiting or restored to vigorous good health.
81. A Tibetan or Mongolian priest of Lamaism.
83. A British peer ranking below a Marquess and above a Viscount.
84. On or toward the lee.
85. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
87. A Kwa language spoken by the Yoruba people in southwestern Nigeria.
90. A user interface in which you type commands instead of choosing them from a menu or selecting an icon.
91. (Akkadian) God of wisdom.
94. A metric unit of volume or capacity equal to 100 liters.
95. Modulation of the frequency of the (radio) carrier wave.