1. (trademark) A liquid that temporarily disables a person.
5. South American armadillo with three bands of bony plates.
9. United States writer (born in Poland) who wrote in Yiddish (1880-1957).
13. A doctor's degree in dental medicine.
16. Type genus of the Anatidae.
17. A self-replicating protein molecule that occupies a fixed place on a chromosome.
18. A member of the Siouan people formerly living in the Missouri river valley in NE Nebraska.
19. A plant hormone promoting elongation of stems and roots.
20. The Palestinian uprising (beginning in 1987) against the Israeli occupation of the West Bank and Gaza Strip.
23. Inclined to waste time and lag behind.
25. Shrub or small tree having flattened globose fruit with very sweet aromatic pulp and thin yellow-orange to flame-orange rind that is loose and easily removed.
26. French cabaret singer (1915-1963).
28. Type genus of the Alcidae comprising solely the razorbill.
29. Someone who engages in arbitrage (who purchases securities in one market for immediate resale in another in the hope of profiting from the price differential).
30. A compartment in front of a motor vehicle where driver sits.
32. The second month of the Moslem calendar.
34. A learner who is enrolled in an educational institution.
36. Wild ginger.
38. Realistic Norwegian author who wrote plays on social and political themes (1828-1906).
39. A state in midwestern United States.
42. A soft white precious univalent metallic element having the highest electrical and thermal conductivity of any metal.
43. A colorless odorless inert gaseous element occurring in the earth's atmosphere in trace amounts.
44. A watery solution of sugars, salts, and minerals that circulates through the vascular system of a plant.
46. Long green edible beaked pods of the okra plant.
47. A negative.
49. An official prosecutor for a judicial district.
53. Edible tuber of any of several yams.
54. Toward the mouth or oral region.
56. A town in southern Texas on the Rio Grande.
59. Having a surface covered with a network of cracks and small crevices.
61. A river that rises in central Germany and flows north to join the Elbe River.
62. American Revolutionary patriot.
63. A drug (trade names Atarax and Vistaril) used as a tranquilizer to treat anxiety and motion sickness.
64. Bulky grayish-brown eagle with a short wedge-shaped white tail.
65. Large dark-striped tropical food and game fish related to remoras.
66. A British imperial capacity measure (liquid or dry) equal to 1/60th fluid dram or 0.059194 cubic centimeters.
70. A state in northwestern North America.
71. Make sour or more sour.
75. Bulky grayish-brown eagle with a short wedge-shaped white tail.
77. (Akkadian) God of wisdom.
78. The capital of the Democratic Republic of the Congo on the Congo river opposite Brazzaville.
80. The upper house of the parliament of the Republic of Ireland.
85. Cricket frogs.
88. An agency of the United Nations affiliated with the World Bank.
89. A commissioned military officer in the United States Army or Air Force or Marines who ranks above a lieutenant colonel and below a brigadier general.
92. 32nd President of the United States.
93. A general direction in which something tends to move.
94. Informal or slang terms for mentally irregular.
96. At a great distance in time or space or degree.
97. The sound made by a gentle blow.
98. Goat-like antelope of central Eurasia having a stubby nose like a proboscis.
99. A Kwa language spoken in Ghana and the Ivory Coast.
100. A cruel and brutal fellow.
1. Injure or wound seriously and leave permanent disfiguration or mutilation.
2. A former copper coin of Pakistan.
3. A short sleep (usually not in bed).
4. A diuretic drug (trade name Esidrix and HydroDIURIL) used in the treatment of hypertension.
5. Any culture medium that uses agar as the gelling agent.
6. A tricycle (usually propelled by pedalling).
7. A genus of tropical American plants have sword-shaped leaves and a fleshy compound fruits composed of the fruits of several flowers (such as pineapples).
8. A rare heavy polyvalent metallic element that resembles manganese chemically and is used in some alloys.
9. Before noon.
10. A deep bow.
11. Material consisting of seed coverings and small pieces of stem or leaves that have been separated from the seeds.
12. An ugly evil-looking old woman.
13. The face of a timepiece.
14. Made from residue of grapes or apples after pressing.
15. An informal term for a father.
21. Celebrated in fable or legend.
22. A person forced to flee from home or country.
24. United States film actress (born in Sweden) known for her reclusiveness (1905-1990).
27. Drug (trade name Isuprel) used to treat bronchial asthma and to stimulate the heart.
31. Of or relating to or located at the base.
33. The branch of computer science that deal with writing computer programs that can solve problems creatively.
35. An extinct Semitic language of northern Syria.
37. A garment (coat or sweater) that has raglan sleeves.
39. United States space station.
40. Of or relating to or in the manner of Erasmus.
41. A person with the same name as another.
45. Modulation of the frequency of the (radio) carrier wave.
48. Saudi Arabian minister of petroleum who was a central figure in the creation of OPEC (born in 1930).
50. A stock exchange in New York.
51. Being derived from.
52. A sac-like widening of an artery.
55. Sedative (trade name Doriden) used to treat some sleep disorders.
57. British informal term.
58. Become adolescent.
60. The language of the nomadic Lapp people in northern Scandinavia and the Kola Peninsula.
67. 100 pyas equal 1 kyat.
68. Highly aromatic inner bark of the Canella winterana used as a condiment and a tonic.
69. Anterior pituitary hormone that stimulates the function of the thyroid gland.
72. Felt hat with a creased crown.
73. God of war.
74. A flat thin rectangular slab (as of fired clay or rubber or linoleum) used to cover surfaces.
76. Lessen the density or solidity (of a substance).
77. Electrical conduction through a gas in an applied electric field.
79. American professional baseball player who hit more home runs than Babe Ruth (born in 1934).
81. Tropical starchy tuberous root.
82. An association of people to promote the welfare of senior citizens.
83. A book of the New Testament.
84. A short musical composition with words.
86. The United Nations agency concerned with civil aviation.
87. A member of a Slavic people who settled in Serbia and neighboring areas in the 6th and 7th centuries.
90. Flower arrangement consisting of a circular band of foliage or flowers for ornamental purposes.
91. Aircraft landing in bad weather in which the pilot is talked down by ground control using precision approach radar.
95. (informal) Being satisfactory or in satisfactory condition.