1. (often followed by `of') A large number or amount or extent.
4. Meat from a domestic hog or pig.
8. (Old Testament) In Judeo-Christian mythology.
12. A shade of blue tinged with green.
16. An international organization based in Geneva that monitors and enforces rules governing global trade.
17. A state in the western United States.
18. The capital and chief port of Qatar.
19. Delicacy highly prized in Japan but highly dangerous.
20. Coming next after the seventh and just before the ninth in position.
22. Away from the mouth or oral region.
24. A Swiss patriot who lived in the early 14th century and who was renowned for his skill as an archer.
25. The United Nations agency concerned with civil aviation.
26. The basic monetary unit of most members of the European Union (introduced in 1999).
28. A recurring sleep state during which rapid eye movements do not occur and dreaming does not occur.
30. An authoritative direction or instruction to do something.
31. A high-crowned black cap (usually made of felt or sheepskin) worn by men in Turkey and Iran and the Caucasus.
33. (informal) Of the highest quality.
34. A medieval hood of mail suspended from a basinet to protect the head and neck.
37. A high-crowned black cap (usually made of felt or sheepskin) worn by men in Turkey and Iran and the Caucasus.
41. A federation of North American industrial unions that merged with the American Federation of Labor in 1955.
44. Lacking excess flesh.
45. Retinal protein formed by the action of light on rhodopsin.
48. A blood group antigen possessed by Rh-positive people.
50. A unit of potential equal to one thousandth of a volt.
51. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
53. A silvery ductile metallic element found primarily in bauxite.
54. Causing fear or dread or terror.
56. Behave carelessly or indifferently.
58. A strip of land projecting into a body of water.
61. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
62. Essential oil or perfume obtained from flowers.
63. A member of the Siouan people inhabiting the valleys of the Platte and Missouri rivers in Nebraska.
66. Of great mass.
67. A corticosteroid drug (trade names Decadron or Dexamethasone Intensol or Dexone or Hexadrol or Oradexon) used to treat allergies or inflammation.
69. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
70. A particular geographical region of indefinite boundary (usually serving some special purpose or distinguished by its people or culture or geography).
71. A radioactive transuranic element produced by bombarding plutonium with neutrons.
72. A silvery soft waxy metallic element of the alkali metal group.
73. Hard white substance covering the crown of a tooth.
78. A town in north central Oklahoma.
80. Goddess of criminal rashness and its punishment.
81. Hunting with dogs that are trained to chase game by sight instead of by scent.
85. A member of a seafaring group of North American Indians who lived on the Pacific coast of British Columbia and southwestern Alaska.
88. A law passed by US Congress to prevent employees from being injured or contracting diseases in the course of their employment.
92. Standard time in the 5th time zone west of Greenwich, reckoned at the 75th meridian.
93. Capital of Armenia.
96. A landlocked principality in the Himalayas northeast of India.
97. Term of address for a man.
98. Surpassing the ordinary especially in size or scale.
99. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
101. A body of (usually fresh) water surrounded by land.
102. The compass point midway between south and southeast.
103. Deeply moved.
104. United States writer (born in Poland) who wrote in Yiddish (1880-1957).
105. United States actor (born in Ireland).
1. 100 lwei equal 1 kwanza.
2. Of or relating to near the ear.
3. A one-piece cloak worn by men in ancient Rome.
4. The option to sell a given stock (or stock index or commodity future) at a given price before a given date.
5. The hero of William Shakespeare's tragedy who would not trust his wife.
6. An intensely radioactive metallic element that occurs in minute amounts in uranium ores.
7. Green algae common in freshwater lakes of limestone districts.
8. A dark-skinned member of a race of people living in Australia when Europeans arrived.
9. A full skirt with a gathered waistband.
10. The sixth month of the civil year.
11. Produced by a manufacturing process.
12. (nautical, aeronautical) Situated at or toward the stern or tail.
13. The French-speaking capital of the province of Quebec.
14. Large sweet juicy hybrid between tangerine and grapefruit having a thick wrinkled skin.
15. A Scottish word.
21. A family of Amerindian languages spoken in California.
23. Italian lawn bowling (played on a long narrow dirt court).
27. Being or moving higher in position or greater in some value.
29. (British) A waterproof raincoat made of rubberized fabric.
32. The branch of computer science that deal with writing computer programs that can solve problems creatively.
35. A group of islands off the west coast of Sicily in the Mediterranean.
36. (trademark) An antacid.
38. An associate degree in nursing.
39. Situated in front of the anus.
40. According to the Old Testament he was a pagan king of Israel and husband of Jezebel (9th century BC).
42. (philosophy) Of a mental act.
43. Catch up with and possibly overtake.
46. Large burrowing rodent of South and Central America.
47. A blow from a flat object (as an open hand).
49. (Old Testament) The first of the major Hebrew prophets (8th century BC).
52. A state in east central United States.
55. Type genus of the Otariidae.
57. United States writer of thrillers (born in 1925).
59. Large dark brown North American arboreal carnivorous mammal.
60. Fragrant resin obtain from trees of the family Burseraceae and used as incense.
64. A ductile gray metallic element of the lanthanide series.
65. In bed.
68. Someone with an aggressively negative attitude.
74. Lack of attention and due care.
75. Of or relating to or characteristic of Thailand of its people.
76. Edible body of any of numerous oysters.
77. A complete metric system of units of measurement for scientists.
79. The quarter of many North African cities in which the citadel is located.
82. A fertile tract in a desert (where the water table approaches the surface).
83. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
84. Expresses possibility.
86. A small cake leavened with yeast.
87. Type genus of the Anatidae.
89. Indicating the most important performer or role.
90. The lean flesh of a fish similar to cod.
91. Again but in a new or different way.
94. A federal agency established to coordinate programs aimed at reducing pollution and protecting the environment.
95. A dissolute man in fashionable society.
100. A crystalline metallic element not found in nature.