1. A metric unit of volume or capacity equal to 10 liters.
4. Wet feed (especially for pigs) consisting of mostly kitchen waste mixed with water or skimmed or sour milk.
8. A quantity of no importance.
12. Wife of Ramachandra.
16. Black tropical American cuckoo.
17. A city in east central Texas.
18. Little known Kamarupan languages.
19. Wearing or provided with clothing.
20. A collection of objects laid on top of each other.
22. (criminal law) A pleading describing some wrong or offense.
24. A copper-nickel alloy with high electrical resistance and a low temperature coefficient.
25. Valuable fiber plant of East Indies now widespread in cultivation.
27. Relating to or caused by or afflicted with sciatica.
28. A set of questions or exercises evaluating skill or knowledge.
29. A city in southern Turkey on the Seyhan River.
30. Electronic warfare undertaken to prevent or reduce an enemy's effective use of the electromagnetic spectrum.
31. (informal) Of the highest quality.
33. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
37. The cardinal number that is the sum of seven and one.
38. A metric unit of volume or capacity equal to 100 liters.
41. (informal) A bunch.
44. (Greek mythology) Goddess of the earth and mother of Cronus and the Titans in ancient mythology.
45. An associate degree in applied science.
46. An indication of radiant light drawn around the head of a saint.
47. Excluded from use or mention.
48. European freshwater game fish with a thick spindle-shaped body.
50. An authoritative direction or instruction to do something.
51. The twelfth month of the civil year.
52. Immense East Indian fruit resembling breadfruit of.
54. A hard malleable ductile silvery metallic element that is resistant to corrosion.
55. Worn or shabby from overuse or (of pages) from having corners turned down.
57. Large northern deer with enormous flattened antlers in the male.
59. Tear or be torn violently.
62. A crystalline amino acid that occurs in many proteins.
63. An Indian side dish of yogurt and chopped cucumbers and spices.
65. A large Yoruba city in southwestern Nigeria.
67. A person afflicted with leprosy.
68. A very light brown.
70. An emblem (a small piece of plastic or cloth or metal) that signifies your status (rank or membership or affiliation etc.).
72. A brittle gray crystalline element that is a semiconducting metalloid (resembling silicon) used in transistors.
73. A rare heavy polyvalent metallic element that resembles manganese chemically and is used in some alloys.
74. Small tree of dry open parts of southern Africa having erect angled branches suggesting candelabra.
76. The part of a gunlock that strikes the percussion cap when the trigger is pulled.
79. A state in midwestern United States.
80. A member of an Iroquoian people formerly living on the south shore of Lake Erie in northern Ohio and northwest Pennsylvania and western New York.
81. A cut of pork ribs with much of the meat trimmed off.
85. The scum formed by oxidation at the surface of molten metals.
88. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
91. A genus of Malayan tree.
94. The upper side of the thighs of a seated person.
95. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
96. A fierce or audacious person.
98. A member of the Siouan people formerly living in the Missouri river valley in NE Nebraska.
99. Antibacterial drug (trade name Nydrazid) used to treat tuberculosis.
100. The cry made by sheep.
101. The sensation that results when olfactory receptors in the nose are stimulated by particular chemicals in gaseous form.
102. According to the Old Testament he was a pagan king of Israel and husband of Jezebel (9th century BC).
103. The 7th letter of the Greek alphabet.
1. The capital and largest city of Bangladesh.
2. Make uniform.
3. A woody climbing usually tropical plant.
4. The compass point midway between south and west.
5. Resinlike substance secreted by certain lac insects.
6. United States newspaper publisher (1858-1935).
7. The grasses.
8. Shrub bearing oval-fruited kumquats.
9. Assist or encourage, usually in some wrongdoing.
10. An uproarious party.
11. Any of several tall tropical palms native to southeastern Asia having egg-shaped nuts.
12. A high-pitched noise resembling a human cry.
13. A large genus of dicotyledonous trees and shrubs of the family Aquifoliaceae that have small flowers and berries (including hollies).
14. The basic unit of money in Bangladesh.
15. (Old Testament) In Judeo-Christian mythology.
21. An analgesic for mild pain.
23. A narrow zigzag ribbon used as trimming.
26. Extremely pleasing.
32. A heavy odorless colorless gas formed during respiration and by the decomposition of organic substances.
34. Freetail bats.
35. Ancient Italian deity in human shape, with horns, pointed ears and a goat's tail.
36. Genus of South and Central American heathlike evergreen shrubs.
38. An ancient city in northwestern Iran.
39. The quality of being alien.
40. One who dodders from old age and weakness.
42. Scottish insurgent who led the resistance to Edward I.
43. A bay on the Mediterranean Sea in northern Egypt.
49. A rare soft orange mineral consisting of arsenic sulphide.
53. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
56. A lack of vitality.
58. A white metallic element that burns with a brilliant light.
60. A river in southeastern Australia that flows generally northwest to join the Darling River.
61. A doctor's degree in religion.
64. A vast treeless plain in the arctic regions between the ice cap and the tree line.
66. A defensive missile designed to shoot down incoming intercontinental ballistic missiles.
69. A biological unit consisting of a nucleus and the body of cytoplasm with which it interacts.
70. United States newspaper publisher (1858-1935).
71. Any member of a Siouan people speaking one of the Dhegiha languages.
75. A kiln for drying hops.
77. (South African) An ear of corn.
78. The capital and largest city of Yemen.
82. A metabolic acid found in yeast and liver cells.
83. (prefix) Within.
84. The villain in William Shakespeare's tragedy who tricked Othello into murdering his wife.
86. A Tibetan or Mongolian priest of Lamaism.
87. A woman hired to suckle a child of someone else.
88. A white metallic element that burns with a brilliant light.
89. A loud bombastic declamation expressed with strong emotion.
90. An ancient Hebrew unit of dry measure equal to about a bushel.
92. To make a mistake or be incorrect.
93. Tag the base runner to get him out.
97. A bivalent and trivalent metallic element of the rare earth group.