1. The smallest multiple that is exactly divisible by every member of a set of numbers.
4. Income (at invoice values) received for goods and services over some given period of time.
9. A district in southwestern Manhattan noted for its shops and restaurants and galleries and artist's lofts.
13. A unit of surface area equal to 100 square meters.
16. A constellation in the southern hemisphere near Telescopium and Norma.
17. A unit of current equal to 10 amperes.
18. Any of various strong liquors distilled from the fermented sap of toddy palms or from fermented molasses.
19. Having undesirable or negative qualities.
20. The month following February and preceding April.
21. A colorless (or pale yellow or smoky) variety of zircon.
23. Small genus of Asian evergreen trees having columnar crowns and distinguished by leaves lacking a midrib.
25. Small terrestrial lizard of warm regions of the Old World.
27. An anti-inflammatory drug that does not contain steroids.
29. A white crystalline double sulfate of aluminum.
30. Lacking sensation.
33. Submit or yield to another's wish or opinion.
34. United States baseball player and manager (1873-1934).
36. An accidental happening.
38. A white metallic element that burns with a brilliant light.
41. A state in midwestern United States.
42. Submerged aquatic plant having narrow leaves and small flowers.
44. Twist or braid together, interlace.
47. A blemish on the skin formed before birth.
50. Leave immediately.
52. A formal expression of praise.
53. A line drawn on a map connecting points having the same numerical value of some variable.
56. The compass point that is midway between north and northeast.
57. Reconnaissance (by shortening).
58. Separated into parts or laid open or penetrated with a sharp edge or instrument.
59. Any thick messy substance.
62. Resinlike substance secreted by certain lac insects.
63. A genus of Stromateidae.
65. Of power or authority.
67. An indehiscent fruit derived from a single ovary having one or many seeds within a fleshy wall or pericarp.
68. A disorderly crowd of people.
73. A woman hired to suckle a child of someone else.
80. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
86. (Old Testament) In Judeo-Christian mythology.
88. (Old Testament) The second patriarch.
89. Wild and domestic cattle.
91. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
93. Last or greatest in an indefinitely large series.
94. (informal) Of the highest quality.
95. God of wealth and love.
96. One of a set of small pieces of stiff paper marked in various ways and used for playing games or for telling fortunes.
97. (used as a combining form) Recent or new.
1. A Tibetan or Mongolian priest of Lamaism.
2. A steep rugged rock or cliff.
3. Philippine tree similar to the breadfruit tree bearing edible fruit.
4. A mountain peak in the Andes in Bolivia (21,391 feet high).
5. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
6. Soft white semisolid fat obtained by rendering the fatty tissue of the hog v 1.
7. A graphical record of electric currents associated with muscle contractions.
8. (prosody) Of or consisting of spondees.
9. The capital and largest city of Yemen.
10. A state in northwestern United States on the Pacific.
11. A small railroad car propelled by hand or by a small motor.
12. A Turkish unit of weight equal to about 2.75 pounds.
13. A poplar that is widely cultivated in the United States.
14. Radioactive iodine test that measures the amount of radioactive iodine taken up by the thyroid gland.
15. Mild yellow Dutch cheese made in balls.
22. A mouth or mouthlike opening.
24. Large family of important mostly marine food fishes.
26. A low continuous indistinct sound.
28. A federal agency that supervises carriers that transport goods and people between states.
31. The use of bacteria or viruses of toxins to destroy men and animals or food.
32. A deep opening in the earth's surface.
35. A pause or interruption (as in a conversation).
37. A river in northeastern Brazil that flows generally northward to the Atlantic Ocean.
39. A sign posted in a public place as an advertisement.
40. Enormous and diverse cosmopolitan genus of trees and shrubs and vines and herbs including many weeds.
43. (Old Testament) A youth who was taken into the court of Nebuchadnezzar and given divine protection when thrown into a den of lions (6th century BC).
45. The month following March and preceding May.
46. State clearly.
48. Resembling or characteristic of a prophet or prophecy.
49. The 18th letter of the Greek alphabet.
51. Common black European thrush.
54. Contemptuous name for a Black man who is abjectly servile and deferential to Whites.
55. A secret store of valuables or money.
60. The compass point that is one point north of northwest.
61. A public promotion of some product or service.
64. English scholastic philosopher and assumed author of Occam's Razor (1285-1349).
66. A state in southeastern India on the Bay of Bengal (south of Andhra Pradesh).
69. A city and port in northern Jutland.
70. A hard malleable ductile silvery metallic element that is resistant to corrosion.
71. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
72. A silvery ductile metallic element found primarily in bauxite.
74. Red Bordeaux wine from the Medoc district of southwestern France.
75. Lower in esteem.
76. Ions are accelerated along a linear path by voltage differences on electrodes along the path.
77. (Irish) Chief god of the Tuatha De Danann.
78. Make less active or intense.
79. Used of men.
81. Type genus of the family Arcidae.
82. Small buffalo of the Celebes having small straight horns.
83. A complete metric system of units of measurement for scientists.
84. Scottish sea captain who was hired to protect British shipping in the Indian Ocean and then was accused of piracy and hanged (1645-1701).
85. United States educator who introduced reforms that significantly altered the system of public education (1796-1859).
87. The longer of the two telegraphic signals used in Morse code.
90. A unit of information equal to one million (1,048,576) bytes.
92. A colorless and odorless inert gas.