1. And nothing more.
4. A roll of tobacco for smoking.
9. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
13. Any high mountain.
16. The residue that remains when something is burned.
17. Omnivorous mammal of Central and South America.
18. (Babylonian) A goddess of the watery deep and daughter of Ea.
19. Large brownish-green New Zealand parrot.
20. (Old Testament) The second patriarch.
22. A genus of Pyralidae.
25. Baby bed with high sides.
29. Jordan's port.
31. A member of a South American Indian people in Peru who were formerly the ruling class of the Inca empire.
33. Durable fragrant wood.
36. A person who operates a farm.
40. A large body of water constituting a principal part of the hydrosphere.
41. State in northeastern India.
45. Green algae common in freshwater lakes of limestone districts.
46. A woody climbing usually tropical plant.
48. The syllable naming the sixth (submediant) note of a major or minor scale in solmization.
50. Support resembling the rib of an animal.
51. Automatic data processing by electronic means without the use of tabulating cards or punched tapes.
52. The United Nations agency concerned with the international organization of food and agriculture.
54. A unit of luminous flux equal to the amount of light given out through a solid angle of 1 steradian by a point source of 1 candela intensity radiating uniformly in all directions.
55. Any oily organic compound insoluble in water but soluble in organic solvents.
57. A chronic inflammatory collagen disease affecting connective tissue (skin or joints).
59. A deep bow.
62. (music) Characterized by avoidance of traditional Western tonality.
63. An annual award for outstanding achievements in television.
65. 1 species.
67. A city in southern Turkey on the Seyhan River.
68. Originally a stronghold captured by David (the 2nd king of the Israelites).
70. A pilgrimage to Mecca.
72. Wild sheep of northern Africa.
73. A shoe consisting of a sole fastened by straps to the foot.
75. Put a new facing on, as of a garment.
77. A girl or young woman who is unmarried.
78. Humorously vulgar.
79. Large swift fly the female of which sucks blood of various animals.
80. Long-legged web-footed black-and-white shorebird with slender upward-curving bill.
84. A metrical unit with unstressed-stressed syllables.
88. A room equipped with toilet facilities.
89. Give suck to.
92. Any of various spiny trees or shrubs of the genus Acacia.
94. American prizefighter who won the world heavyweight championship three times (born in 1942).
95. Not elegant or graceful in expression.
96. A small cake leavened with yeast.
98. A federal agency that supervises carriers that transport goods and people between states.
99. Relating to or characteristic of or occurring on the sea or ships.
100. Make amends for.
101. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
102. The longer of the two telegraphic signals used in Morse code.
1. The Tibeto-Burman language spoken in the Dali region of Yunnan.
2. A former communist country in eastern Europe and northern Asia.
3. Of or relating to or characteristic of Thailand of its people.
4. Being one hundred more than two hundred.
5. (Greek mythology) A maiden seduced by Zeus.
6. A member of an agricultural people in southeastern India.
7. A highly unstable radioactive element (the heaviest of the halogen series).
8. Law intended to eradicate organized crime by establishing strong sanctions and forfeiture provisions.
9. A bee that is a a member of the genus Andrena.
10. English theoretical physicist who applied relativity theory to quantum mechanics and predicted the existence of antimatter and the positron (1902-1984).
11. (Irish) Mother of the ancient Irish gods.
12. An official prosecutor for a judicial district.
13. A Loloish language.
14. An accidental hole that allows something (fluid or light etc.) to enter or escape.
15. A metabolic acid found in yeast and liver cells.
21. A port city in southwestern Iran.
23. (Judaism) Sacred chest where the ancient Hebrews kept the two tablets containing the Ten Commandments.
24. The fourth month of the Hindu calendar.
26. 4-wheeled motor vehicle.
27. Long-tailed brilliantly colored parrot of Central and South America.
28. A river that rises in western Arkansas and flows southeast into eastern Louisiana to become a tributary of the Red River.
30. Valuable fiber plant of East Indies now widespread in cultivation.
32. A gray tetravalent metallic element that resembles zirconium chemically and is found in zirconium minerals.
34. A blood disorder characterized by an increased concentration of hydrogen ions in the blood (which falls below 7 on the pH scale).
35. A less than average tide occurring at the first and third quarters of the moon.
37. Sauce for pasta.
38. A constellation in the southern hemisphere near Fornax and Cetus.
39. Author of satirical attacks on medieval scholasticism (1494-1553).
42. Possible to sell.
43. East Indian silk cotton tree yielding fibers inferior to kapok.
44. A metric unit of volume equal to one thousandth of a liter.
47. Sluggish tailless Australian arboreal marsupial with gray furry ears and coat.
49. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
53. A very poisonous metallic element that has three allotropic forms.
56. Foot pain.
58. One appointed to represent a city or university or corporation in business transactions.
60. (Scotland) A landowner.
61. A member of the Siouan people formerly living in the Missouri river valley in NE Nebraska.
64. The capital and chief port and largest city of Liberia.
66. An indehiscent fruit derived from a single ovary having one or many seeds within a fleshy wall or pericarp.
69. Without any attempt at concealment.
70. A member of an agricultural people in southeastern India.
71. A loose cloak with a hood.
72. An official prosecutor for a judicial district.
74. Any of various deciduous or evergreen ornamental shrubs of the genus Abelia having opposite simple leaves and cymes of small white or pink or purplish flowers.
76. A legally binding command or decision entered on the court record (as if issued by a court or judge).
81. A long depression in the surface of the land that usually contains a river.
82. The emotion of hate.
83. United States labor organizer who ran for President as a socialist (1855-1926).
84. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
85. Harsh or corrosive in tone.
86. Any of various minerals consisting of hydrous silicates of aluminum or potassium etc. that crystallize in forms that allow perfect cleavage into very thin leaves.
87. German organist and contrapuntist (1685-1750).
90. The corporate executive responsible for the operations of the firm.
91. Administration of a nutritionally adequate solution through a catheter into the vena cava.
93. A compartment in front of a motor vehicle where driver sits.
97. A radioactive element of the actinide series.